Publix Super Markets — publix - produce
The last two batch's of Gala apples purchased at the store looked like an apple, carried the usual price for an apple and was nicely displayed but it had no taste. This is the apple season not the season for stored or gassed fruit. Don't the buyers taste before bid? Of all your store departments produce is most likely to lay out bruised, tasteless or old product.
More Publix Super Markets Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - manager 
- Publix - certegy check services decling to cash my checks at pulix 
- Publix - rude deli worker 
- Publix Supermarket Mishandles Paying An Injured Customer - mishandles paying an injured customer in their store for medical expenses 
- Publix Super Markets - covering the picture of our next president!