Publix Bakery Eagles Landing Pkwy — cookie cake
The cookie was not decorated very well for the size of the cookie. It didn't have enough icing for the size of the cake and it didn't look like anyone took much care in decorating it.
When I called to ask if they could add anything to it they said they were unable to do anything once the cake has left the store.
I'm very disappointed in the service. We have been ordering cookie cakes from Publix for a very long time and have recommended the cookies to our friends.
The last couple of times the people taking our order have been less than friendly and not very accommodating.
In fact I actually ended up ordering the cookie from The Great American Cookie Company the last time bc I didn't quite meet the 24 hour notification and was told they would not be able to do it.
That cookie ended up being much better decorated but we still like Publix so I was hoping to have better luck this time. Needless to say, I'm disappointed.
I'm sending pictures to show a comparison between the 2 cookies I was describing.
More Publix Bakery Eagles Landing Pkwy Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - manager 
- Publix - certegy check services decling to cash my checks at pulix 
- Publix - rude deli worker 
- Publix Supermarket Mishandles Paying An Injured Customer - mishandles paying an injured customer in their store for medical expenses 
- Publix Super Markets - covering the picture of our next president!