Publishers Clearing Housewont stop soliciting

L

I did not order anything from Publishers Clearing House and they continue to send me stuff and it costs to send it back so I am tired of warning them their stuff goes in the garbage.Now they will turn me into the crewdit bureau and ruin my credit, they are holding my credit hostage and there is no way to contact them .let it be known the stuff is going in the garbage.

Mad about PCH! Jul 06, 2015

PCH preys on many people! Stopping them and all the other organizations who they collaborate with is going to be a monumental effort! We are going to get our parents declared mentally incompetent, place them in a facility, and cut all communications from PCH and their buddies. PCH is taking very large sums of money from old people every day. 10 checks going to them for $600 or more dollars a day is typical! I thought that the US Consumer Protection Agency fined PCH for this practice and false and misleading advertising about prize winning many years ago. They have been running their basic scam for at least 40 years. Automatic charging of credit cards monthly, constant scams for more chances to win when people buy a product and the other bogus mail offers to win will stop! We forwarded the mail to monitor what PCH is doing and cancelled the credit card. But PCH already found the new Credit Card number and is auto charging it. PCH is a crooked, corrupt and an unconscionable organization. I hope Ed McMahon is rotting in hell! Just another reason his hometown Detroit went bankrupt! PCH has bad ethics!

• Do
    Donald J. Bojanek Mar 02, 2013

I do mind getting "some" things from PCH ---- but they send too much --- and the games are too long and have to listen to a chmercial between each game is too much ----------------- I may just abandon it entirely --------------- never won anything anyhow