Publishers Clearing House Games Tournamentfraud tournament

P

On the 22nd I took part in a 24-hour Mah-jongg tournament to which the first place winner was to receive $1, 000.00. At ten minutes before the game I refreshed the board and took a picture of my score and was clearly in first place with a 2, 950 token lead above the next high score. Just before midnight the board was refreshed again and it still showed me that I was 2, 750 token lead. Then the game quit and I still had another screen up showing my last score which was held in first place. This morning I get an email from Publishers Clearing House stating "congrats!" - however, the actual place they listed me in was FOURTH PLACE for only a hundred dollar prize. THEY ARE CLEARLY SCREWING ME OVER! I played hard for 24 hours and busted my butt off for that first prize and now they are scamming me out of $900 I rightfully earned. I have attached my proof!!! I am pinkpenguin76, obviously.

fraud tournament
fraud tournament

• Wa
    wayne purdy Nov 18, 2016

yeah i think there are some cheaters or hackers in these tourney's. i was first place all night and some guy that wasnt on the list as long as i was came from the bottom and over me and it takes about 3 and half hrs to get 20k tokens in the black jack game gettin max token prize 750 and as fast as the game allows you to go with the lil 20 second adds and what not.there should have been no way he could have caught up to me and pass me . being that far ahead getting 750 every game and clicking buttons before they are even up.kinda aggravates me i played for 3 and half hrs to lose 1st place to somone that wasnt playing as long as i was. i played other day too and was like one game behind 1st place so 750 chips and somehow he gained a 10k lead over me over some time makes no sense considering you can only go as fast as the game lets you. i mean thats getting 100k chips first hand then just hit stand ever other hand and i was clicking so fast the the buttons didnt even pop up for you to click em. so there could have been no way someone could catch up. something is real fishy

• Ti
    Tiyana Jan 27, 2014

I would like to know if there has ever been a PCH winner on the east coast?

pinkpenguin76 Nov 29, 2011

I am hereby withdrawing my complaint about PCH because they contacted me and informed me of something that was confusing, but did explain why I did not receive the grand prize. For future game players, grand prize will go to the person(s) who scored the highest score during a game during the tournament (one score). I won FIRST PLACE (their letter informing me I was Fourth Place was incorrect and they amended it to First Place - however, this first place was for who scored the highest tokens (which is what I went by) and therefore, the first place in tokens was for a prize of one hundred dollars. Therefore I received the right prize amount and they fixed my title to first place in that area. Thanks - hope this helps y'all to understand an aspect of PCH contest rules.

pinkpenguin76 Nov 24, 2011

...waiting - though I am sure they are going to come up with some lie. Which is why I am preparing myself for this and letting people know. If they justify the situation I will have no problem coming back and notifying everyone they rectified the problem and all is well... but if not, the public deserves to know what they are doing so they can make a decision for themselves whether or not to use this company's sweepstakes and contests. There are lots of poor and elderly that truely believe, like me, that they won - when in fact it appears they had no intention of allowing me to win that first place prize of a thousand dollars.

pinkpenguin76 Nov 24, 2011

You think I didn't let them know - WITH my proof? I will still post my complaint on message boards to warn others of their schemes. If they can't fess up - an attorney might help them along. They have been sued (and lost) for shady practices in the past. There isn't a problem if nobody SPEAKS UP. I will not allow companies to do this to others - its not just about ME. If you don't have positive feedback and just want to state the obvious, you should just leave it alone. If I wasnt aware of how they could SCREW YOU I wouldnt have been smart enough to photograph my winning.

pinkpenguin76 Nov 24, 2011

I LAUGH AT THAT BECAUSE I CANT BE DISCONNECTED AND STILL PLAYING THE GAME AND STILL SEEING MY SCORE GO UP... ALL THE WAY UNTIL MIDNIGHT. THEY SCAMMED ME - PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

pinkpenguin76 Nov 24, 2011

I should add that I was in Arizona during the contest so ten pm shows on the clock because PCH is located on the East Coast so ten in AZ = midnight in East Coast.

Comments