Public Storagescam 100%

K

My complaint is that public storage said they would give me till the end of the month to pay my bill and by the 28th of the month they sold my property and now they are my credit report talking about i owe them 334.oo dollars .

if there is someone out there that could help me to sue there [censored]ing [protected]@# please help me out that i would love to stick it to them.i would truely appreciate the help because these people are getting over on everyone, they sell your stuff and u still have to have your credit ruined that is a load of cr*p.

• Re
    Redheadedhellion Mar 22, 2010

Rent is ALWAYS due on the first of each month. Between the 7th and 11th is when a late fee incurs (this is dependent on if you are a former Shurgard tenant or PS tenant.) After 30 days of non payment a $50 lien fee is assessed, and your lock will have been cut off and replaced with a secured company lock at this time. The following month, auctions are held towards the end of any given month. In total, an individual will have had 6-7 weeks to pay their entire balance owned to retain their possessions. During this time frame, we call tenants on a weekly basis, for the delinquency. We mail out certified letters to the address on file, if the letters are returned to us (Invalid address, unclaimed, refused, etc.) we retain it in your file. These letters are mailed out 15 days after rent becomes overdue. Also, the public auction information is published. PS has strict procedures for handling delinquent tenants, and in my district, if there is even the smallest problem in our legal procedure we do not sell them. You signed a lease stating all these guidelines. The amount you owe is less the amount paid by the bidder who purchased your possessions. Consider paying your bills ontime.

• Ho
    howstupidcanyoube Apr 29, 2010

You probably had nothing but crap stored in the first place. Good luck suing, jackoff.

• Da
    dale e washington Aug 09, 2012

you need to provide which state you are in because permissible late fees, notices and things differ.

• Sh
    Sherry Ramsey Feb 06, 2016

I worked for PS years ago and now rent a unit from them. I rented two years ago and have had two rent increases since then. I can't wait to move and get our things out of their facility. They are heartless and make me feel at times that they want to be able to auction off your property to make even more money. When I worked for them in the 1980"s. I do not recall us raising customer's rent thay ofen...it is just sad how they operate!!!