PSI Examstest center customer service

T

Psi exams is the most poorly mis-managed testing center company I have ever come across. Regrettably, psi has the contract for many states to administer state exams — real estate, auditor, contractors, etc. What no one at your training center will tell you is that you have to deal with psi. Then, wham, what a rude awakening. Psi is a joke! Their website is notoriously bad and unreliable. Try calling them and you are on hold for a minimum of an hour (That was the longest I lasted, but your results may vary depending on your patience). The only way solution is to write them a hardcopy letter via usps. Who does that these days? On interest on their phone system, they force you to enter a push botton code — what about people with rotaries phone or handicapped-equipped phones. Seems to be an ada violation right there. Stand up america! We don't need to take this! Write your state licensing authorities and demand they break their contract with psi. Where one party fails to fulfill their contractual duties, it is a breach — none more material then here.

• Dr
    Dr. Spaghetti Sep 12, 2020

I forgot to add - the books they suggest you study for General Electrician exam, print reading, Title 24 limited energy, Ugly's reference hand book were NEVER addressed! Not 1 single question was asked on ANY of these subjects. 100 Q's and I wanted to go back and re-eval the #'rd Q's I jotted down on my scratch paper, but the computer ushered me to their 10 Q survey instead and I didn't know how to go back to answer the Q's I wanted to re-eval. The time it took me to do their 10 Q survey stole any chance/time of me going back. I wish I wasn't so nice on their Q's as they weren't on mine. Unfortunately I can NOT test elsewhere. This is a monopoly plain and simple and it MUST be stopped!!!

• Dr
    Dr. Spaghetti Sep 12, 2020

Terrible - Terrible - Terrible! PSI testing is the WORST! I have to pass their crazy test in order to be CA. State Certified in order for me to work at my trade - Electrical. I am a Journeyman Wireman who graduated the 5 yr apprenticeship. I had to test in 2004 as an apprentice before we could graduate and become Journeyman. It has always been my desire to be a C-10 Contractor, like my G-pa and father before me. Once I tested (non- PSI for Contractors) and passed my CSLB test I discovered I didn't need my Ca. State Cert. so I let it lapse. Now that I have got my fill of contracting for 14 yrs. I want to go back out of my Union Hall and take calls. Can't w/o this test. UNBELIEVEANLE that PSI has that much control & power over someone's livelihood! They somehow got in deep with The Ca. DIR up in Sacramento. Alon Schwartz (CEO of PSI) must have some synagogue buddies up there and grew PSI into a monopoly! The test is a JOKE! There was NO motor control Q's, NO AFCI Q's, NO GFCI Q's, NO box fill calc Q's, NO panel install Q's, etc... Just 100 Q's that really were ambiguous and could be interpreted in many ways. There were a few pool Q's, but didn't specify if indoor or outdoor. I FAILED with a 60%. The proctors were terribly rude and commanding, "Put all your belongings in the locker - then we'll give you the bathroom door code" - I wasn't ready to take the test, it being 8:30 and my test was for 9:00, but they insisted w/o giving me a chance to explain that I needed to get my calculator, which I am entitled to use/have.. CARZY! I have 35+ yrs experience in this trade. I have built my own co. with word of mouth pos+ reviews and this joke of a testing co. PSI is going to call the shots on whether I work Union or not..?!?!? UNBELIEVEABLE! They, Schwartz MUST BE STOPED!!! So glad I didn't inactivate my C-10. How else could I feed my family?!? THEY ARE PURE EVIL!

• Do
    dodda harshini Oct 27, 2019

Its the worst exam I have ever taken. The exam was not at all user friendly and my browser crashed for like 5 times and all the time when the browser crash, I had to reconnect and then it would restore after 15 min. I am very very disappointed about the environment they created for the users.

• Wh
    who gives a sht Oct 05, 2019

I've been simply trying to schedule an exam for almost 3 weeks. No ability to get a live person on the phone, and emails give empty, canned responses that do not answer the questions or offer real solutions to the problem. Since every credentialing agency in my discipline uses this testing service to register, even if one goes to an onsite testing center, we have no recourse but to use PSI exams. I really wish someone in the organization would clean up their problems. They are costing their customers valuable time, and interfering with mandated testing deadlines with their negligence.

Darrellthebuilder Sep 01, 2019

PSI exam is a ripoff. Something is definitely off with the scoring or the answers they have on file and what's in the code books. The residential builders exam is an open book test. I took the residential builders exam 3 times and failed miserably all 3 times. The first time I have to admit, I wasn't properly prepared for test, largely because I purchased an online study course with 1000 questions and not 1 item was on the actual test. I didn't have 2 of the books I needed because I thought I knew it all because I passed the first time testing back in 2006. Why did I let my license expire? I scored a 40 out of 120 questions. WTF The test is only suppose to be 110.

The second time I was more prepared, I purchased the 2 books I needed and I got 28 more questions right by scoring a 68 out of 120 but they only give me credit for 110. I knew I did better this time around but somehow I still got 42 questions wrong.

The 3rd time I was fully prepared, I took a local residential builders seminar, they go through all the books with you, they tab and highlight pages of importance for easy reference. This was what I needed because 6 books are needed and knowing where to look really helps. I found the answers to several questions I had trouble with on the other 2 previous tests. I finally felt confident I could pass this time. I scheduled the test for a Saturday morning and spent the entire 6 hours testing. I literally looked up the answers to 80% of the questions on the test, even taking the time to look up the answers to some of the questions I knew the answers to already, I wanted to be sure I passed this time. And I was confident I answered enough questions with the right answers before I had to start taking guesses because my time was running out. Even as I got into the 100's I had a few questions that I knew the answers to, in my mind worst case scenario I got at least 80 questions right because I looked the answers up only needing 77 right to pass. Imagine my shock when that computer said failed, only 60 correct WTF!!! how did I only get 60 correct when I looked up the answers to 80 not to mention the questions I already knew the answers to. I got a 68 on the previous test, I actually scored higher on the test I was less prepared for. How is this possible. So I google PSI and now I'm reading similar stories. I know now my incident isn't an isolated incident. I will start making phone calls Tuesday, something has to happen. This is my lively hood they are playing with and I'm not letting this go.

Chik Sang Yip Mar 29, 2019

PSI exam questions are a total rip off just so they can make more money the more times you take it! I asked the person how many people pass these tests. They told me about 32 people took tests and only 1 person passed today. Keep in mind people with all different professions take these tests. Totally unethical business practice.

• Ph
    Phong V Tran Feb 28, 2019

agreed! My test score were expired by PSI online exam. I tried calling them and emailing them for 2 weeks straight and no one would take the initiative to get this done for me. Between the 4 representative (after waiting on hold for 30mins or more) they keep telling me to waiting for someone to change my status. After 2 weeks and speaking to multiple representative its done but wow could it be any longer?

• Og
    Oguz Feruza Sariyildiz Dec 12, 2018

I have been trying to sign up for my recurrent drone exam. I have spent last of two days on the phone and it has been busy. I need to pay $150 for the exam and there is no online sign up options. Do you think it is fair?

• Te
    Texasgal903 Nov 05, 2018

This place is the worst. THEY scheduled the wrong test for me and when I went to reschedule the right test they would not refund me. It was their mess up. I didnt answer but 3 questions till I realized it was the wrong test. They would not refund me on their screw up.

• Ge
    gerbilkill Apr 30, 2018

I failed by one question. gb-2. the plans they provide are horrible. second time taking the test. fml. they are crooks. i read word for word 2 answers on the practice test that turned to be wrong.. w/e .. and the test was 81 questions, and print out says 80. i think they ask 81. and give you a wrong answer by default and rake the one away . so you are more inclined to fail. poorly worded indeed

Dave Morrison Dec 11, 2017

Yeah, there has to be some grounds for a class action lawsuit. I took my tenth real estate national retake with them earlier this afternoon, and I was quite befuddled at their test questions. Many of them were poorly written and had almost nothing to do with their exam prep material. How I got a lower score is beyond me, because I know that I've been studying. I've spent waking hours and little leisurely time studying the material. This is the equivalent of going to the state fair and trying your hand at the ring toss and the guy running the game keeps scamming you to play another game. "Oh, so close. Try again. Oh, so close."

At the very least, is it a waste of our time. At most, it sounds like their exams are 100% rigged. That doesn't sit well with me. And I don't like being a "tinfoil" hat. You get in what you put out in life. I've never studied for an exam in my life like I had for today. Not last-minute studying, but nose-to-the-grindstone, hit the books. Without a reasonable doubt in my mind, I feel that this is rigged. And I don't normally make blanket, ad hominem, statements such as this.

Josh Culver Jul 18, 2017

PSI is a SCAM!

• Cr
    Crystal Daniels Jun 10, 2017

PSI is by far the worst testing center. I am going to call the board of education on them. I needed to reschedule my test do to transportation and they said it was nothing they could do. Then I spoke with someone named Shermin and he was just as rude said there is nothing I can do for you. So basically you just take peoples money and don't give a [censor]. I will NEVER use PSI again and recommend nobody else does. They are the worse.

• Ke
    Kero Gerges Apr 26, 2017

My name is Kirilos Gerges, I scheduled my mass real estate exam with PSI exam center as shown above, My exam in two hours from now, all the sudden the PSI rep called to inform that she need to rescheduled my exam because nobody will at the exam center location by the time, and then SHE HANG UP ON ME. Is this a joke, I`m going to escalate this issue . This center as PSI EXAM should be closed and have pearson Vue coach you how to do business in professional manner.

JDM1984 Nov 02, 2017

@Kero Gerges Pearson VUE used to be the vendor. They’re also not much better as they’re a third party, out-of-State contract that takes kickbacks as well

Dave Custable Apr 20, 2017

PSI Exams is the most poorly mis-managed testing center company with terrible communication practice I have ever come across. Why does PSI has the contract for many states to administer state exams -- real estate, auditor, contractors, etc. with such horrendous service? What no one at your training center will tell you is that you have to deal with PSI. Then, wham, what a rude awakening. PSI is a joke! Their website is notoriously bad and unreliable. Try calling them and you are on hold for a minimum of an hour (that was the longest I lasted, but your results may vary depending on your patience). The "Proctors" are absolutely NO HELP! The only way solution is to write them a hardcopy letter via USPS. Who does that these days? Write your state licensing authorities and demand they break their contract with PSI. Where one party fails to fulfill their contractual duties, it is a breach -- none more material then here. DROP THE PSI AGREEMENT, NOW!

• Ag
    Agirlhasnoname Mar 27, 2017

Does anyone here know if you have to unmark a question before finishing the test in order for it to count? I was told by someone that if you don't unmark the question even you answered it the computer will recognize it as an unanswered question.

Chris Sanders Jul 06, 2017

@Agirlhasnoname I would unmark to be on the safe side. I answered all the "iffy" questions and then unmarked them to be sure.

GiuseppeUSA Mar 20, 2017

Did somebody try to call the customer service?
    I call every day but they never answer at the phone, I leave my phone number every day and they never call me back.
    Disgusting !!!

Ginaglasmann Feb 12, 2017

Not only are you guys just mad your all full of ### and can't handle your ignorant brains study and you prideful people grow up.

JDM1984 Nov 02, 2017

@Ginaglasmann I hope that you don’t work for PSI, because I am going to report you. Also, the notion that people atent studying is absurd. I’ve spent three hours studying AND shelling out $19.95 a test for PSI Practice Exams. And the exam questions? There’s ambiguity and then there’s PSI and Pearson.

• Ge
    gerbilkill Apr 30, 2018

@Ginaglasmann eat a [censored]. : )

Ginaglasmann Feb 12, 2017

PSI is there best most professional buisness in their world. Maybe you guys need to study harder lol.

JDM1984 Nov 02, 2017

@Ginaglasmann Maybe you should work on your grammar!

• Ti
    TinkLuck Jan 22, 2017

PSI has the most cold hearted, rude, uncompassionate employees of any organization I have ever dealt with. This is what happens when you are forced to deal with one company to obtain a required service, they don't need to give any type of service and are guaranteed the job. The lady I spoke with said they book 7000 tests a week. This volume of business should warrant a few good employees. This is where bad customer service reps go to die.

Jazzi Williams Nov 29, 2016

Today was my 3rd time taking the real estate exam. I know this material like crazy. The first time I got a 69 the second time a 79 and the third time 78 and you need an 80 to pass. I feel as if they want people to keep coming back so they can collect money. Like come on I'm certainly sure I passed the third time and the second actually. I kind of wish I can see what questions I got exactly wrong and work from there but I guess I have to study the material more because apparently PSI Is telling I don't know the material !!!

Daron Young Nov 12, 2016

I took a test recently that I not only paid for but study hard to pass. When I finished I was surprise to find that I failed since I felt really confident that I did a good job. So I received my score, no explination of the number of points needed to pass, however, I was surprised recently after waiting six weeks for the State to post on their website that my score was a passing score. I need an explination.
    A

• Mi
    Miloss Sep 08, 2016

I took the real estate Psi nj exams, failed by 4 questions and was told by the adm8nistrator.. it's ok, everyone fails their first time.. wtf! I studied my ### off, and half the question material was never thought in class.
    Oh you say I can take the test infinite number of times ehh? They just want to make money, I'm sure the state gets their fair share of the cut, absolutely pathetic and corrupt

Dave Morrison Aug 16, 2016

So, I'm currently in the process of scheduling the fifth retake of the national portion of the Massachusetts real estate salespersons exam. I was able to pass the Commonwealth (State), but in retrospect, that portion of the test had less to do with what I actually learned in the course/book/notes/tutoring, and more or less to do with guessing. Because from my experience with PSI thus far, and having to retake the exam again and again, it seems the PSI alters the test to the point where I am not sure what many of the questions have to do with the material.

I also work with an attorney at my other job, and he was telling me that PSI and Pearson DON'T proctor the bar exam. And while the bar is much harder than any of the exams, he said that you're told what questions you got wrong on the bar. Obviously not the case with what we're dealing with here.

For me, this isn't about sour grapes. This isn't about pouting because we didn't get what we wanted. This isn't a bunch of people who didn't study. I really do feel that there is some sort of recourse here. Too many discrepancies for me to think that this is just us not studying hard enough. Because I have had the same experiences in the testing center and over the phone. I need special accommodations, and PSI only gives me a reader. They don't give me someone to clarify the answers (ADA violation). Anyways, the young woman who they hired for my most recent retake couldn't read any of the sentences. I had to help her out with the words. The questions were ambiguous and vaguely worded. And I reject the notion from the PSI employees that all these people didn't study. Are there people on here who don't study hard enough? Absolutely, and that's on them. With that said, my gut instinct is that much of the folks on here are honest and have felt screwed over by PSI and Pearson. Two companies that have a monopoly on the certification industry.

I will most likely be taking action with the Better Business Bureau (then my licensing board). This is beyond absurd. The customer service folks and proctors have been beyond obtuse this far.

Chris Sanders Jul 06, 2017

@Dave Morrison Going in for my 3rd retake on the national portion for TN real estate exam. Pretty frustrated as well, however after seeing my friends and relatives pass the exam, I know it can be done and it's not a massive conspiracy. It's supposed to be hard and keep you guessing, much like the Bar exam. Not everyone will be a lawyer. They change the exam each time to throw you off on purpose. I'm going to stick with it (I missed both times by literally one question...frustrating as hell)...it's all on me. Hang in there.

JDM1984 Nov 02, 2017

@Chris Sanders Thanks Chris. I appreciate it!

JDM1984 Nov 02, 2017

@Chris Sanders Well...no. It’s supposed to be hard but it’s supposed to make sense and it’s supposed to be fair. The test is neither or. And while I’m not a conspiracy theorist either, my experiences and the experiences that others have shared are very similar to mine. And maybe there are some shady doings going on behind the scenes?

@Chris Sanders Good luck with that

• Pi
    Pissed Tester Jul 08, 2016

THE WORST TESTING CENTER EVER!!! All they do is intentionally fail you each and every time you attempt to take the test. I took my Real Estate Test in New Jersey 8 TIMES, and still have NOT passed. NOT only have I failed 8 TIMES, but each and every test score I have gotten is always "conveniently" 1-2 points from passing this rigged test. I am 100% convinced that they only have a system going on where they have a certain amount of tests that are ACTUALLY attainable to passing. SCAM. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE. BETTER OFF THROWING IT AWAY.

Staff are also rude- with all the money you've scammed from people, you should really put it into effective use.

• Am
    Amber Watters May 23, 2016

4 candidates arrived the day of the test and we were sent home because the test booklets were not there for the Proctors. We have not been able to reach anyone at PSI for resolution. One person we talked to said that we could not retest until July. My job is at stake with this test. They should make a concession for us and schedule a special date for us to retest. PSI is horrible to deal with!

Marvin F. Apr 07, 2016

PSI is horrible!!! Took my exam on 1/19/2016 and passed. I still have not received my score. I've called several times and placed on hold for over 30 minutes just to get a recorded message saying to leave a message and someone will get back to me within 24 hours. When I did I get someone to talk to, they told me the system was messed up and they apologized for the inconvenience. They told me that they would correct the problem and send my score on at least 4 occasions and here it is 4/7/2016 and I don't have my score. PSI SUCKS! They got you by the balls because the are the only testing agency for Maryland. Too bad for us folks who just want to get ahead in this world!

• Mb
    mbm1111 Mar 17, 2016

Notified after 9 pm that my exam 2 days from now is canceled.
    No reason given, just told to contact Customer Service.
    No number for Customer Service in email, need to go to website, cannot figure out which Customer Service number to call.
    Call both and both are closed for the evening. Obviously someone at the company is working otherwise the email would not have been sent.
    Beyond frustrated by all of the above, and also because I am required by my employer to take an exam by a certain date otherwise I'll be penalized.
    Thank you for making an anxiety-provoking day frustrating!

• Sk
    SkyCaptain Mar 03, 2016

PSI is a joke of a company. It sad to see that the FAA went with these goofs for their testing services. All of them speak "Donald Dump" American and are super useless on the phone, definitely an entry level job with little training about their polocies. Would not reccomend these guys in a million years. If you can get your testing done in some other form other than psi, do it. Don't give them your money or the light of day!

-Commercial Pilot

Chris Sanders Jul 06, 2017

@SkyCaptain Donald Dump American? Really? Wow...and you're a pilot?

• De
    Denise Kayser Jan 23, 2016

Worste company I've ever tried to call or contact complete scam. Filled a formal complaint after being on hold forever then the employee Marla hung up on Me. I am pissed off and they are fraudulent in their grading of exams no accountability or oversight WTF!!! Should outsource their call center to India would get better service

• El
    elleyalater Dec 03, 2015

To all the adults out there WA Marcos. Lemme tell u something all of the complaints but from the 2 adults who must have caught their test have the exact same complaints. Same score at all times, Changing the cryptic questions when they should be straight forward...Like GRES, MCAT, LSATS etc...you adults may not know what those tests are. I know a GRE was easier.

• Ad
    Adrienne Shariett McClendon Nov 20, 2015

I a swell took a test with PSI and the computer failed twice while I was trying to take the test In Milton Fl. I was completely thrown of and lost focus...however I still feel I passed. Well I obviously was wrong. But after reading all this I don't feel right about it. Anyone else had a problem in Milton Fl?

D.Ashley Nov 11, 2015

I scheduled an insurance test in Oregon for November 10th, realized I had a previous appointment that date. On November 9th I rescheduled the test for November 11th and it went through. November 11th (today) I go into the exam office and I'm told I'm not on the schedule and I was marked down for a no show for the 10th. I explained that I had rescheduled for the 11th, but they didn't have any record even though their website showed it when I first made the change. Logging back into their website, I looked up my test on my account and it had been switched back to the 10th!! I called and told them about their mistake and if I could get my money back to retake the test. I was told, and I quote exactly, "there was no glitch in our system, you made the mistake, and you need to take responsibility for your actions." REALLY?! So I purposely paid $55 to drive an hour from my home to not take a test? Who would do that! My actions reflect that I went through the proper rescheduling procedures, and yet I'm screwed because of their system? To make matters worse, the woman I talked to (after I started crying... I couldn't help it, I couldn't afford to pay again) hung up on me!

I CANNOT believe they are running a racket like this! Is this company for real???

• Sh
    Shay in SC Jul 29, 2015

I agree with everyone here. Why is PSI not in violation of the Sherman Anti Trust Laws?
    How is it that a Nevada Company has such a lock on the entire USA?
    Who is running this show and why are we forced into only one testing solution?
    Is there no other school, business, or entity that could offer an alternative option to PSI?
    I just do not understand their strangle hold on the exam market.
    It takes forever to get a test date.
    Monopolies go against everything American.
    How did PSI get the monopoly on Exams?

• Hu
    Hurt Linda in Al. Jul 29, 2015

I took an exam for a postal position today. I was on time and had to wait an addi`tional 40 minutes because the computer I was assigned to didn't have the correct Internet settings and it wouldn't allow me to use any other computer. Once technical answered the phone 40 minutes later I started my exam and it timed me out early on the third portion of my exam. As a result of that I did meet eligibility for the position. The Proctor stated he would send a report to their technical dept. but I haven't heard anything back. I scored 86.80 with the portions I completed.

• Se
    seanadam Jul 15, 2015

My company and I am in the process of trying to contact someone above the customer service reps. If anyone is able to help with such contact I'd be most appreciative.

• Le
    left las vegas Mar 02, 2015

I recently requested accommodations for poor eyesite in a previous request letter to PSI a month prior to test. The lady on the phone said that would not be a problem... I had failed the test a month prior and had complained to the proctor that the font, graphics and room lighting did nt meet government standards. I repaid for the test and was told that I could bring a magnifying glass, a flash light and straight edge ruler to assist with the reading of code and test questions from columns. On the day of the test the following events happened.
    1) Test proctor would not allow approved reference material listed as allowed in the PSIEXAM.com pretest B-100 examination letter to applicants..
    2) The testing facility lacked the proper illumination for maintaining readability in the work space as is prescribed by occupational Government recommendations for illumination of “5 foot candles” and I was told I could not use a flashlight.
    3) The quality of the test drawings did not reflect standard architect requirements as referenced within ANSI/ASME code standards, The did not provide a font type is ASME Y14.5M and the non uniform test drawing was not prepared within Y14.5 standards which is considered the authoritative guideline for the design language of geometric dimensioning and tolerance (GD&T.) This format establishes uniform practices withn the industry This omission to meet the uniform practices is a reflection of many things and you can frequently tell the priorities of this testing.
    The testing documents affirm the lack of quality of those drawings and the lack of adherence to the . ANSI/ASME standard or any standards. I should not need to influence PSI with my pleadings use a magnifing glass and ruler and light source for the ability to read the content of the drawings which do not meet the adherence to generally accepted policy and standards. but rather I received a semantics argument as top why PSI has rules and you need to write a letter which I may add is never read or responded too.
    The culture of the testing firm “PSI” through those of test architectural drawings serves their purpose of conveying intent, scope and extent by disregarding –… the fonts normally used for drawings inappropriate font size which lacks legibility are loosely coupled instructions making the examination nearly impossible to maintain readability, while deemphasizing its importance only to obfuscate any of the solutions to those faulty test questions.

I was never allowed to use the permitted reference materials as originally allowed, nor those visual aids and this action of obstructing could clearly to provide the highest chance of failure for me and highest chance for PSi that I take another test. So, I WALKED OUT OF THE TEST AND HAVE TRIED FOR THOSE HOURS ON THE PHONE TO TALK TO SOMEONE SOME WHERE WHO HAS THE CAPACITY TO LISTEN AND MAKE DECISIONS.

• Bh
    BHite Feb 26, 2015

I googled "PSI Virginia Real Estate Exam Sucks!" and this is the forum I found, which runs from '08 through mid-December of '14. So, what, if anything, has transpired due to the excessive number of complaints against this company?

My story echoes many of those I've read in that I passed both the National and State Exams at the agency level (I took a two week course at Long and Foster in Virginia) and passed both. As many of you know, this is a prerequisite to taking the PSI administered test. I studied extremely hard (two plus hours a day if not more) and passed the National exam, but failed the Va. exam. The questions were very nebulous with a number of hypothetical questions where I could easily eliminate two of the four answers, but was left looking at two answers that were so very similar that it was difficult to choose a final answer with any degree of confidence. Oh, and don't get me started on the whole 50 questions instead of 40 (90 instead of 80 with the National exam)! Did anyone tell us that this was going to be the case? I had been alerted to this anomaly by a classmate, so I was better prepared than most. In reading one of the threads posted MUCH earlier, the individual contacted PSI to determine why an additional 10 questions had been administered. They were told something to the effect of the questions being experimental in nature. WTF??? Go experiment on a guinea pig, not those of us who are simply trying to better ourselves and have to be subjected to this nonsense. Anyway...I regress. So, I was told by the pundits that passing the National exam while failing the Va. exam was very common so my determination and resolve remained strong and I reschedule to take the Va. portion of the exam. I continued to review and take many sample tests, all of which I EASILY passed with an 85% or better. I felt so confident with I showed up at the PSI facility for round number two. When I finished the test, I felt certain I had passed. So, what happened? I FAILED for a second time! Although I did improve from a 65% to a 67.5%! I was in utter disbelief as I sat there with my heart in the pit of my stomach, starring at the word FAIL.

I know you all feel my pain as I do yours. So...I will pay another $60 and retake the exam. Oh, and why $60 if I am only taking one of the two tests? And to add insult to injury, I was so convinced I would pass both PSI administered exams on the first go-around that I paid $62 to have my fingerprints taken at PSI the day after I passed (with ease) the Long and Foster administered exams and they are only good for 30 days! Why thirty days? ABSURD! I have had these fingers for 52 years! I don't think that my fingerprints are going to change anytime soon!

You folks at PSI need your proverbial pee pees smacked for your cruel tactics and blatant misconduct in administering not only the real estate exams, but exams for all sorts of other professions. And who is responsible for choosing PSI? DPOR? They are the only game in town and I don't want to play anymore, but, unfortunately it doesn't appear as though I have a choice if I want to start my new profession.

SHAME ON YOU, PSI! When time permits, and I hopefully have my license in hand, I am going to do further research in an effort to find someone to be accountable, step up to the plate and change this travesty of a process so that those following behind all of us who have taken the time to painfully relive our experience here might do something to ensure that things change in the near future to prevent others from going through the same hellish experience.

• Le
    Leandra Cohen Dec 18, 2014

Hi eveyone I agree with everyone here . Psi is a joke... I drove a hour away from home to take my real estate exam. No one show up for the exam. So I called psi and they said three was nobody to give me the exam all day. So I was so mad. i understand if there is a ememacrys but please let me know before I get there. Also, I wws degraded. I needed to get the test read to me because I have a disability and the lady have no idea that it had to be read to me and that she didn't care. Thanks psi your a big joke.

• Co
    cold world Nov 16, 2014

I feel the exact same way I'm in nashville tn. Passed my state exam first time no problem just took national portion for a third time smiling ear to ear cause I just knew I had it in the bag so confident ..even wrote numbers of questions that I wasnt sure about to recap 6 of bcant miss more than 24 on national positive I was no where near at the end of my 80 question exam what I get FAILED! I know my state real estate book front to bk I really don't know what else to do my self I've tried to stay positive and humble but now I'm starting to think something not right and lately thinking about talking to my state real estate commission...about my concerns with psi testing