PSI Exams — test center customer service
Psi exams is the most poorly mis-managed testing center company I have ever come across. Regrettably, psi has the contract for many states to administer state exams — real estate, auditor, contractors, etc. What no one at your training center will tell you is that you have to deal with psi. Then, wham, what a rude awakening. Psi is a joke! Their website is notoriously bad and unreliable. Try calling them and you are on hold for a minimum of an hour (That was the longest I lasted, but your results may vary depending on your patience). The only way solution is to write them a hardcopy letter via usps. Who does that these days? On interest on their phone system, they force you to enter a push botton code — what about people with rotaries phone or handicapped-equipped phones. Seems to be an ada violation right there. Stand up america! We don't need to take this! Write your state licensing authorities and demand they break their contract with psi. Where one party fails to fulfill their contractual duties, it is a breach — none more material then here.
More PSI Exams Complaints & Reviews
- PSI Seminars a cult? - psi seminars
- PSI Seminars - psi employee threats
- PSI Seminars - beware
- PSI Seminars - brainwashed my daughter
- PSI Seminars - no complaint
- PSI Testing Center - exam scores
- PSI Services - seminars and their teachings
- PSI Services - washington and california state general electricians exam
- PSI Exams - returning my money
- PSI Seminars - stay away!