Progressive Business Publicationsfraud/malfeasance

This morning I received an invoice from Progressive Business Publications for a subscription to "Foundation & Corporate Funding Advantage" that I never ordered. The invoice was in the amount of $240.00 and stated that I should have received two (2) issues to date. I have never received anything and again that I never ordered anything. I called them and spoke to a very loud "customer service" person (Genese) who was able to provide my birth date and stated that this proves that I ordered their product. Just as I was going to ask for an email confirmation that they had canceled my order and that I owed nothing, she hung up. Because we are a small not-for-profit, and, as I am the have the Director, the responsibility to clear this matter falls on me. I am routing all information to the Attorney General for the State of Pennsylvania where the "company" is headquartered. I encourage you to do the same.

Sensible Recovery Systems Sep 15, 2009

Call the Attorney General for the State of Pennsylvania. It is important that people start fighting back and let's get these crooks put away! The toll-free telephone # for the Consumer Affairs Division is: [protected]

Sensible Recovery Systems Sep 15, 2009

If the (800) number does not get you through, then call [protected].

Sensible Recovery Systems Sep 15, 2009

Incidentally, Progressive Business Publications is located in Chester County. You may need this information when you talk to the Attorney General's Complaint Division.

• Tf
    TFS Mar 07, 2013

Please send your complaints about fraudulent conduct regarding International Credit Recovery Inc. and Progressive Business Publications to the Federal Trade Commission, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, E consumer .gov, the Better Business Bureau, and/or your local General Attorney's office.

• Do
    Dorothea von Trott -Baxter Aug 24, 2016

The same thing just happened to us. However when I called the number provided, they did take us off their list.
    Same story- claimed they spoke to me, claimed we received 2 issues (which never showed up) and send a bill for $240.