Menu
A
Author of the complaint
2:45 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This website has charged $16.95 to my credit card two months in a row now. I want to know how they got all my information needed to do this. This is fraud! I have never used their services, in fact, I don't even know what services they offer. This is not right.

12 comments
Aug 02, 2009 11:03 pm EDT

I checked my bank account and there was charge for $24.95. I do not know these people. This is Sunday and when I called the telephone number they sent me to this web site.

K
Mar 29, 2009 12:29 pm EDT

ProgramStop is taking 19.99 from my credit card.I dont know what this is.How can i get my money back from them

J
Nov 12, 2008 6:40 am EST

I ordered some Lipezene. The people told me I would be getting free magazines and never received any now they are taking 19.95 out of my account and I want it stopped!

P
Nov 10, 2008 7:29 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

There were 2 charges on my bank account from these people. I called them and they said that I clicked on something through Yahoo.com. and agreed to be part of some membership - I told them that I never clicked on anything. They said that they'll put the money back in 7-10 business days. I told the rep. that this is a crock of s ---! Now if that money is not back in my account 2 checks may bounce. I told them that they will be liable for those bounced checks and hung up on them.

F
Nov 01, 2008 5:59 am EDT

I have know idea who you people are! I noticed the 19.95 charge on my credit card and called the 800 number of course not open! I want to be reimbursed for the two charges on my card! Maybe a call to the better business bureau is in order!

J
Oct 28, 2008 12:13 am EDT

a program was on tv that said they were giving free cream to take winkell and just pay shipping charges with were 5.95 a one time charge. i put it on my visa card and they are charging my visa card 16.95 three times now and i have got nothing in the mail from them.. and i know i better get all my money put back on card asap or i will contact my brother who is in cia and charges will be file aggaint them. i will sue them for everything and they will do some time in the big house.

C
Oct 13, 2008 10:27 pm EDT

Dear PediPaws,

You get locked into a value customer program without legal authorization, and they start taking money out of

your account at 19.95 a month .this is called fraud, it better stop NOW_ ASAP .I will also be letting my bank know.

Order # 251391 - For the PediPaw --Better Be Cancelled with the Value Customer program. ASAP .Do Not Touch My Bank Acct.

Oct 07, 2008 8:39 pm EDT

I ORDERED A PRODUCT AND GOT A MEMBERSHIP I DID NOT WANT. IT'S GETTING SO YOU CAN'T EVEN ORDER ANYTHING OFF THE COMPUTER WITHOUT SOME FRAUD COMPANY ALSO CHARING YOUR ACCOUNT. THEY STEAL ALL YOUR INFORMATION AND USE IT WITHOUT PERMISSION.
NOW I AM TRYING TO CANCEL SOMETHING I DID NOT WANT BUT WILL NOT GO THRU. EVEN BEEN IN TOUCH WITH CREDIT COMPANY ABOUT THIS.
SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THESE COMPANYS THAT DO THIS.

Oct 04, 2008 3:33 pm EDT

I have been charged for this service of 19.95 a month don't even know who authorized this transaction or for what I am paying for...

C
Oct 04, 2008 1:56 pm EDT

i dont even know you people you charged my card without my permission and i would like to have all my funds refunded to me and replaced on my card a.s.a.p!

M
Sep 20, 2008 11:26 am EDT

I made a recent purchase of one of your products. I TOLD THE SALES PERSON that I did NOT want to be a member of the plan. all I want is to try the product. I see where my credit card was billed a membership fee of 19.95. I did not autherize this charge and I want a credit for the same amount done ASAP. I'm begining to regret getting involved you people.

D
Sep 14, 2008 11:12 am EDT

I have no idea wnhat this is, took draft from my bank, I didn.t authorize

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

19 complaints