Procter & Gamble / Swiffer WetjetI am very disappointed with this inferior product and the money I have wasted

L

I have used it about seven times and now it no longer will eject the cleaner onto the floor. I have changed the batteries three times. Each time the Swiffer still fails to work.

I am very disappointed with this inferior product and the money I have wasted.

I have tried several times to contact customer service on the internet, all to no avail.

• Vi
    Virginia Dones Trevino Jun 08, 2018

I have the Wet Jet and this one when you have it head down, constantly leaks. Never had problems with the first one that came into sales.

• Sh
    Shortie1960 Aug 19, 2016

I have bought many of these and the biggest disappointment is that it stops spraying for no fore see able reason. The batteries are fresh, it is clear at the sprayer, etc. They send coupons for move batteries or solution but that is not fixing the issue!!!

• Kg
    KG8 Jul 08, 2016

I have bought swiffer wet jet also. At least 4 of them. They all end up not working after about 3 months. I really like the ease of their use, but not sure if I'll buy another. Wasting my money.

• Ro
    Robin Sherman Chapman Jan 12, 2016

We are on our second Swiffer in one year because the handle broke on the first one with normal pushing pressure. Everything else has worked well, but we are very disappointed that the handle gives away so easily. Would appreciate a reimbursement or replacement.

• Sh
    Sharon Wolf Dec 27, 2015

I bought a Swiffer Wet Jet to use in my kitchen and entry-way. Didn't try it right away. I even bought extra pads. When I tried to use it, it didn't work. The button that controls the solution didn't work. Tried it many times, still didn't work - wasted my money and I'm on social security.

• Le
    Lesley Fox Aug 13, 2015

I just got the swifter wet jet and it broke at the handle and my husband throw away the receipt before I could do the 1 year guarantee What cab I do now

• Ke
    Kevin Matchett Jan 10, 2015

I have bought two swiffer wet jets from walmart the one sprayer has not ever worked I realy like the swiffer wet jet im just getting a little upset that I have to keep going to walmart to get another wet jet I realy would like to hear back from someone or even a letter again ive been a avide user of the wet jet and would like to keep useing it if the problem can be fixable thanks for listening avide wet jet user [email protected]

• Jb
    J Bar May 31, 2014

I am very disappointed with the swifter wet jet. I bought 4 and gave them to some friends. I had one but it stopped spraying. The new ones also stopped spraying. I'm very embarrassed because theirs stopped as well. How many do I have to buy before I get one that works ? It's like throwing money out the window. Thanks Procter & Gamble !

• Ak
    akabigred Jan 02, 2014

I'm on my third one now and it keeps coming apart, they are very cheaply made and that's to bad because I really like the product but I wont waste another dollar one.

• A1
    a13 Mar 18, 2013

I am very displeased with the product i wish it was half as good as swiffervaccum..hopeless product i wish they would send a refund.

• Wi
    William Tong Mar 05, 2013

This the second swiffer wet jet I have brought from you and they both quit spraying.What are you going to do about it. Thank You!

• Do
    dodi Dec 12, 2012

I ordered a TV from Procter & Gamble. It came damaged and I called up the company and they said they were sending a replacement. I am absolutely disappointed with the service as the one they sent me last was damaged too.

• Ai
    Aidensmom1227 Jun 15, 2011

my solution leaked all over the floor :( not happy called the # above sending a coupon for a free refill and [protected] for a Money back Guarantee http://www.swiffer.com/en_US/moneybackguarantee.do?utm_source=swiffer_home&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=Money%2BBack%2BGuarantee click the link for the form!! hope this helps!

• G8
    g8isgr8 Mar 14, 2011

call [protected]
    the number was on theback of assembly instructions in warning and warrenty info.
    i am speaking to person now because the new one i just got from walmart leaves awful streaks on my floors.
    will write you what happened later

• Ka
    karen McNamara Nov 17, 2007

I cannot find Dawn Power Dissolver in any stores in the 08053 area. Where can I buy this product? It is the best grease dissolver I have ever used.