Privacy Matters 123 — Cancellation of Membership
On April 9, 2008, I requested cancellation of my account and the
trial membership. Subsequently I have been charged monthly
for the membership in the amount of $19.95 plus $1.oo . I now
am requesting not only cancellation of my membership but a re-
fund of money charged me since April 9th. I figure this amounts
to a total of $62.85.
More Privacy Matters 123 Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters 123 - Company got debit card information from another site!
- MVQ Privacy Matters Identity - Unapproved Charges to Credit Card
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - cannot cancel membership
- MVQ Privacy Matters / PMIdentity - Fraudulent Charge
- Privacy Matters 123 - Tried to STEAL MY MONEY!
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - Unauthorized charges on my credit card
- Privacy Matters 123 - Fraud
- Privacy Matters 123 - Unauthorized credit card charge
- Privacy Matters123 - Unauthorized charges