Pringlesoverall quality

T

I have recently purchased a tube of Pringles from my local supermarket, which I haven't done in a while as the prices on Pringles have gone up rediculously. I opened the pack excitedly and was so disappointed in the quality of the contents. Firstly the chip is so paper thin it crumbles in the tin leaving you with more crumbs than full chips, secondly, the taste was like the chips had been fried in oil and had no flavour. I am very disappointed at this as the prices have gone up but the quality of the chip has gone down. I would rather spend my money buying 2 bags of Lays Chips before I lay my hands on a tube of Pringles again.

• Ke
    kel_2k4 Jan 14, 2014

I recently purchased a big tub of sour cream pringles from my local shop and to my surprise they seriously lacked flavour and they were soft as if they were starting to go out of date I'm dissapointed with this as I really like pringles but won't be purchasing these again

• Lady Pink May 13, 2010

just curios, but how much are Pringles where your from? Their about $1.10 here.

not impressed at all May 13, 2010

i strongly agree with this complaint. The price of pringles has gone up very steap and the qaulity became very poor. I use to love pringles, especialy salt and vinigar and now that even taste just like plain salt. The taste is just not the same anymore and the chips are so thin, you have to handle it with extreme care, cause it will crumble in your hand.