Having problems with Pringles?

Pringles reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 17, 2009. The latest review pringles was posted on Sep 11, 2021. The latest complaint redemption of speaker of pringles was resolved on Apr 18, 2016. Pringles has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 108 reviews. Pringles has resolved 7 complaints.

Pringles Customer Service Contacts

Kellogg's Consumer Affairs P.O. Box CAMB
Battle Creek, Michigan

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pringles Customer Service. Initial Pringles complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pringles above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pringles. Discuss the issues you have had with Pringles and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pringles Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Pringlespringles

I bought a sour cream large tin of pringles and when I open it in the store it was only. It was still fully sealed before I opend it which means its false advertising. Dont make n tin so big if you're not going to fill it. I showed it to the cashier at the garage I bought it at but the thing is she cant do anything about it because they get it like that from you.

Pringlespringles

Hi, I'm Amariliz Rivera. I'm from Puerto Rico. My 3 years son, found in a potato chips a black plastic piece embeded into a potato chip. Refer to photo attached. It was obseved on a Pringles Sour Cream & Onion, manufacturing lot number: L 7040KT4B 1011. I am worried about this situation because it could hapen without my prescence, and could harm my son. I hope hear a response from you. Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Pringles — I am complaining about pringles

i bought pringles on monday and when i was eating i seen a little insect like a bee i was quite shocked then...

Pringles — pringles hot and spicy

Hi, I just bought 2 tins of hot & spicy pringles at our Pick n Pay Gardens in Cape Town which is my new...

Pringlespringles sour cream and onion

Hi,
      I bought a small grab and go pack of pringles sour cream and onion two days ago. Its expiry date is March 13, 2017. However, when I ate one, it tasted very different than the usual flavor. I have a poor sense of smell, so had to examine the contents closely to get the odor. It had a foul chemical like smell. I felt like throwing up and eventually did. What can I do about this?
      Thanks,
      Best regards,
      Vivek

Pringlesjalapeño pringles

I love Pringles for the taste, and for the portability of the can because I travel on tour. I purchased this can of Jalapeño Pringles expecting the same quality and taste of all other Pringles that I love. After opening the can of Pringles and tasting the chips, they were plain chips with no flavor at all. The chips had no flavor whatsoever, no spices, no taste or heat from Jalapeños. Very disappointed!!!

Pringlespringles original

Good morning
          I trust you are well

I miss naicker have a complain about the Pringle chips the original savory snack, which have bought 19 th of February 2017 not 1 but 3 when I had opened it last night the 22nd February 2017 I found there were black stuff in it and also found insects and also had found mango seed inside of the packaging, this is really not acceptable at all, the stuff should check to see if packaging is right, this is not what customer's want see when having something like Pringles to have as a late snack ...this should be brought to you and the management attention or this could lead to else were if not attend to as soon as possible ...this is really unbelievable

King regards
          Miss naicker

• Updated by Lorette Naicker · Feb 23, 2017

Hi just sent a complain about the Pringle chips the original savory snack, I'm still waiting for feet back, this is really unbelievable and unacceptable

King regards
              Miss naicker
              [protected]

Comments
              Comments

Respond

Pringles — sour cream & onion

Hi my name is bethany I went to asda bought my favourite pringles sour cream & onion and to my disappointment...

Whitehaven

Pringles — pringles original

I recently bought the tall can of Pringles Original. When I started to eat them I realized that none of them...

Pringles — pringles - butter caramel

I was so excited to try the new limited edition flavors... Pringles has always been our favorite chips! But...

Cape Town

Shrey — pringles sour cream & onion

We purchased a 165 g of Pringle can from a reputed shop. The packing mentioned the expiry date as 24/04/17...

New Delhi

Pringles — sour cream and onion snack pack

My son was eating the Sour Cream & Onion snack pack from the 48 Variety Pack. I took a chip and noticed...

Pringlespringles

I went to my local shop to get some crisps and chocolate for my youngest brother so I got myself some Pringles they was in date but when I opened them they didn't smell like the usual bbq Pringles so I went a head and took a little bite out of the first one just to double check if they were ok but they didn't taste so good I would really appreciate if you could send me a voucher to get 2 new boxes of Pringles thanks

Pringlescustomer service

So i just received my "free" speaker today. It's been weeks(or maybe even a month or two) since I redeemed it and I just spent all this time thinking it was a scam. Customer service was not really forthcoming. I emailed them and all I received back is an automated reply. I never once been contacted by a real person which I found a disappointment.

Shipping took a very long time. If they had emailed me (not counting the auto reply), I would've been fine with that but they didnt. And add to the fact that I had to pay a custom fee on top of the shipping fee which was a surprise. I didn't really expect to have to pay for custom fees since I thought it'd be delivered locally. I redeemed it on the Pringles Philippines(my place of residence) website after all and I didn't see any disclosure about having to ship from overseas. This is where a human to human interaction would've cleared the confusion but as it were, there was only a bot available.

Long story short, customer service was highly disappointing and it has since caused mistrust, on my part, in the brand. Now I have great reluctance to buy Pringles (or even Kelloggs) products ever again.

Respond

Pringles — redemption of speaker of pringles

good day i redemp. may speaker in pringles. I already answer all data required. I already pay 25. 00 via pay...

Pringles — tortillas truly original

The can of Pringles tortilla truly original flavour purchased by me last week from a highway rest resort near...

Pringlesbrown/black dried liquid on it

My 6 year old daughter was eating is of the original Pringles when she found on in the tube that looked mouldy on the top and the bottom had brown/black dryed liquid on it. We didn't eat any more because we didn't know if they were safe. As you can see the tube is still 3/4 full . This is my address as would like to hear from you . Marie fenner 7 Springfield close Hemsby GT Yarmouth nr29 4lz thanks

Respond

Pringles — hair in my can

Last night (18/12/2015) I felt a craving for some pringles and so I bought 3 cans, 1 of which I ate last...

Pringlespringles original flavour

I bought a tube of Pringles today (10/12/2015) and was very disappointed to find that the crisps themselves were wafer thin and it was like biting through air. This was all the more surprising because a tube I had bought earlier in the week had been fine. I have already noticed them getting smaller but to get thinner on top of this is getting ridiculous. I have enjoyed Pringles for many years, but may have to stop buying them if this sub-standard quality continues.

1 Response
                    • Ge
                      Geoff Bartlett Dec 12, 2015

Completely agree. They just crumble in the hand and are no good for dipping anymore!

Pringles — can was not full

Bought some pringles on my lunch break and to my dismay the can was not even full! Never had this problem...

Hereford