Primerica25$/monthly fee

A

My name is Andrew Mendoza my security number is 7ABLH. I enrolled with Primerica in October 26. I wanted to resign from the company a week later because I just was not interested with the business. James Russell Charles Jr. told me to fill out a form to withdrawal from the company. told me that I was not going to get my money within 3 months but failed to let me know that I was still being charged for the monthly fee. I waited 3 months and didn't see the money transferring to my account. till a week before January 27, the day I was last charged of the monthly fee. I called Mr. Russell about my money being transferred and told me I had to go up to the company in person to get the number to claim my money and cancel the monthly service fee on a IBA refund policy paper. I'm really unsatisfied with the lack of help they provided for me to get my money back. id gladly appreciate it if I can refund my monthly as soon as possible. my number is [protected]. my email is [protected]@ymail.com. thank you.

25$/monthly fee

AndrewMendoza Mar 04, 2016

I was not able to edit my complaint or delete it seeing how Regena helped me resolved this matter about refunding my money. My complaint was referred to refunding my money not about the business. Its a good business but just not something I have interest with.

• Ne
    Nextaxprogmailcom Aug 28, 2016

Expose of what con America truly is and what the founders of this swindle - fraud - confidence man pyramid scheme really and truly do: