Primerica — 25$/monthly fee
My name is Andrew Mendoza my security number is 7ABLH. I enrolled with Primerica in October 26. I wanted to resign from the company a week later because I just was not interested with the business. James Russell Charles Jr. told me to fill out a form to withdrawal from the company. told me that I was not going to get my money within 3 months but failed to let me know that I was still being charged for the monthly fee. I waited 3 months and didn't see the money transferring to my account. till a week before January 27, the day I was last charged of the monthly fee. I called Mr. Russell about my money being transferred and told me I had to go up to the company in person to get the number to claim my money and cancel the monthly service fee on a IBA refund policy paper. I'm really unsatisfied with the lack of help they provided for me to get my money back. id gladly appreciate it if I can refund my monthly as soon as possible. my number is [protected]. my email is [protected]@ymail.com. thank you.
More Primerica Complaints & Reviews
- Primerica - fraud and scam
- Primerica - money stealers!!!
- Primerica - iba refund
- Primerica - need my money back
- Primerica - cult
- Primerica Life Ins Company - back payments for the disablity insurance
- Primerica - death insurance, mutual fund fraud
- Primerica - primerica will not stop bothering me and now they are trying to make me feel like i'm stupid
- Primerica - charging me $25.00 each month automatically without my permission
- Primerica - unable to log into us. iba. [email protected]