Priceline.com — hotel reservation
Booked hotel through Priceline three days prior to travel. Fully charged and confirmed.
On the day of the reservation, and about 10 minutes from the hotel, received a call from Priceline saying that the hotel has been fully booked and will refund the whole amount plus 20% more.
What! I have my family with me and a four year old all tired and made plans according to the hotel amenities, ie full kitchen, so meat for cooking, bbq, etc. very disappointed and embarrassed in front of fa my members visiting from overseas.
Ended up taking a hotel that didn't have what we were looking for and our whole trip was a disaster.
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - legal proceedings against priceline (consumer based and other) 
- Priceline.com - airline tickets 
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever
- Priceline.com - unfair/illegal (?) business practices/trickory/entrapment tactics 
- Priceline.com - disrespect and dishonorable