Priceline.comcharged twice

R

I booked a hotel room thru Priceline. I get to the hotel and they do not have a reservation for me. I go to another hotel down the road that is from the same hotel chain to see if I was book there by mistake, and no luck. I spent a hr in the lobby trying to resolve this with the hotel. I went online and book it again at the place I was already there, and Priceline charged me twice. I contacted them about the issue, and they refuse to refund my money. This company is fine with collecting money for a service they don't provide. I will find another company with integrity!