Priceline.com — bed bugs and my bites in my las vegas, nv hotel arizona charlie's
BED BUGS ate me up first night stay at Arizona Charlie's in Las Vegas for a wedding ceremony weekend with relatives. Room [protected]. Bugs came from this room as I drove directly from my home in Prescott, AZ to the hotel.
I took many photos of my bites including a bed bug on the bed pillow. I actually captured the bug alive and gave it to hotel Security in a zip lock bag at room inspection in the morning. An outside company brought in by Arizona Charlie's claims no bugs in the room. Manager had no knowledge of caught live bug in zip lock bag I turned over to Security at my checkout.
Having bed bugs in the first place is bad news. Secondly is Arizona Charlie's management denying there were bugs even with hotel Security having taken photos of my bites in the morning (more surfaced in the next two days) along with the live bug I caught and turned over in a zip lock bag.
Photos of my bites and bug on pillow on request.
Filing this complaint and seeking compensation.
Harold W. Oppice
648 Birch Drive, B
Prescott, AZ 86303
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - legal proceedings against priceline (consumer based and other) 
- Priceline.com - airline tickets 
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation 
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever
- Priceline.com - unfair/illegal (?) business practices/trickory/entrapment tactics