Priceline.com — priceline customer service
Dear Priceline customer support,
Priceline has decided to relocate me to another 3.5 star hotel in a completely different location and twenty five minutes from the airport without an airport pick up. The new hotel has half the amenities as the original hotel I booked and Priceline gave me a 17.50$ refund and to top it off the original hotel I booked still has rooms available.
I understand mistakes are made and sometimes relocating guests is necessary however Booking.com/Priceline should really make more effort with their guests. I am traveling from Canada and arrive in a Orlando late tonight without a pick up so will pay up to 60$ US for a TAXI FARE after already being charged 750$ canadian on my credit card for a hotel I never chose.
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - legal proceedings against priceline (consumer based and other) 
- Priceline.com - airline tickets 
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation 
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever
- Priceline.com - unfair/illegal (?) business practices/trickory/entrapment tactics