Prestige Financial Services Logo

Prestige Financial Services

Having problems with Prestige Financial Services?

1888 822 7422 (Customer Service)
351 W Opportunity Way
Draper, Utah

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Prestige Financial Services.

Complaints & Reviews

Prestige Financial Salt Lake City UTShady Tactics

I have an auto loan with this terrible excuse of a company, I have made 56 payments on a car loan and back in Feb of 2010 I had open heart surgery. I have made all these payments for the better part when due with a few being a few days late. They told my wife they would help us out when she contacted them back in Feb before the March payment was due, anybody that has a loan with these guys know they will call even before the payment is due but after that conversation with my wife we heard nothig for several weeks I had to call them to arrange my paymant. Since then we have tried to work with these holes and to date I am three days late with my payment, I called in to set up my past due payment and the girl was very nice and offered to discount my payment by fifty bucks if I would set up two. I told her thanks but all I would commit to was the late payment she asked me to hold while she completed the transaction and then her boss got on the phone and started his routine of harrasing people and would not stop. This guy is a real A-Hole and needs to be put in his place. I told him what he could do with his threats and hung up on him. DO NOT do business with these people, if your credit is such you have to use them DON'T.They will make your life unbearable. I only owe these ###s about $2500 on the loan and as is it will be paid off six or seven months early and they still give you crap!! Don't use them hopefully they will GO AWAY.

Hughes Ellzey Jun 10, 2011

Please contact the law office of Hughes Ellzey, LLP if you have had your vehicle repossessed without a notice letter. Hughes Ellzey is currently handling such cases. For more information, please visit the following link: http://www.crafthugheslaw.com/Vehicle-Repossession-Lawyer.shtml or call the office directly at [protected].

Prestige FinancialPlease dont do buisness with them

Prestige Financial and its representives are the most rude and ridiculous company I have ever dealt with in my life, not only do that not offer there customers any type of a grace period, but they had the audacity to call and harass me every day after I had traded my vehicle in, and informed them that they would be paid off within 10days, which is what their rep said the pay off offer was good for. They told me it was still my responsibility to make a payment on a vehicle I no longer had. Please dont do buisness with them!

Prestige Financial ServicesHarassment and Rude

I bought my car in 2007 from Prestige Financial I made sure all my payments were on time and in September 2007 I ran into a financial bump I called my representative asking if they could give me a five day extention of course I got the speech of them not giving extentions and they needed at least 270 to close out the month.

I came up with the money and the next month the day my payment was due at noon a representative called me telling they hadn't received my payment yet when was they going to get it. I was like what in the heck is this it's noon and I was at work and didn't plan to make my payment until I got off of work because I paid all payments online which is also a rip off becuase they charge 10 buck to pay quick pay. It has been three years and they switched my representative that is a Cruella De'vil in the making.

I had been called a liar and harrassed at my place of employment multiple time when I nicely asked her not to call my place of employment, she continuously called my place of employmen and harassed me telling me she was going to pick my car up at my job. All I know once I pay this company I'm gonna tell them where to take a walk.

Prestige Financial Service — HARRASSED AT WORK

THESE CROOKS ARE CALLING AT WORK THINKING THEY WILL HAVE ME FIRED. MY BOSS PULL THEM UP AN SINCE THEY ARE ALL...

Prestige FinancialWorst Finance Company Ever

Prestige Financial is the worst finance company ever. Do not finance with them! BEWARE. They call before your payment is due and tell you it is late, when it is not. They will harass everyone they can in your family and your friends to get you to call. No grace period with these guys. Let's be serious, just about everyone needs some sort of grace period at sometime. I am trying to get out from under these guys and had my loan paid down to $10k and within 2 months I now owe $12k. Payments are all made. It is interest they say. Right! the stress this company causes even if you are not ever late is awful. I cringe every month.

• Jr
            J. Rooks Sep 28, 2013

Yesterday I spoke with my account manager about making arrangements . My payment has never went beyond 30 days. Which has never been an issue in the 10mths Ive been with them. This would be the first time I've went passed 30 days. The rep told me may account was 100 days past due. I've made my payments within 10 days of the due date. I explained I can double my payment on the 4th and pay again on the 18th to be be current. they would not accept that arrangement. The guy then forwarded me to another person who said I needed to pay 403 which is less than my car note told him I couldn't do that then it dropped from 403 to 383 to 271. Again another person claiming to be the supervisor said my account manager was taking hundreds of dollars off to help me. Told me to borrow the money etc.. Then I was told I had fees because it was 100 days past. If I had fees they should have told me & it would have been taken care of. The lady was a complete ###! Sorry for the choice of words but she told me if I couldn't pay the 271 by Monday it would go for review & also my account manager for not doing his job. Quiet frankly he had been super nice about everything but I'm done. She also said that if I couldn't pay 271 " what make you think you'll be able to pay over 1000 dollars." It was all I could do to keep from being a ### myself. If they want the car they can have it. I'll deal with whatever but I will not deal with someone being rude & talking to me like I'm a child. Never again will I recommend these fools or deal with them.

Prestige FinancialHarassment

I only owe 11 more car payments - I have been paying these people for my van - five year contract - only been reported as late 1 time during that entire period - now my car payment is 10 days late because I lost my job and this crazy nut from Prestige called and left a message on my neighbors phone who I don't even know - how they found out who lives next to me and their phone number is really scary - and the nerve to leave my information on a strangers answering machine - I should cancel the insurance and run the car over a mountain top somewhere - I don't have a job, so how would they get their money then - they are horrible to deal with and I would NEVER deal with them again or recommend them to anyone else - I am calling her supervisor today to complain and they better do something about her.

mama5 Apr 04, 2010

They are contacting my neighbors (people I don't even know either) and telling them that they are looking for a missing car. WHAT! That makes me look like I am a thief. That is so not true. I have told them over and over again to come get the car, but they still keep calling my co-workers and neighbors and tell them that the car is missing. UUUUGGGGHH!

• Bi
              bizzybee14 May 20, 2010

My boyfriend's dad was recently incarcerated. We started receiving calls from Prestige Financial regarding a car loan through them. They call multiple times everyday! The thing is I don't know how they got our number. My boyfriend doesn't speak with his dad and EVERYTHING we have is in my name. They are even offering monetary compensation for helping them find the car! We have told them multiple times to stop calling and they do NOT listen. Please help us!!!

• Di
              Disgusted by Prestige Jan 07, 2011

I lost my job and fell behind with Prestige, as well. My neighbor (who I did know know) came to my door and told me she keeps getting calls from Prestige, and told me they gave her my account information. Prestige has also emailed my someone else's loan information...the email contained that person's name and personal information, and loan information. I REGRET getting a loan with those sharks. I've had my loan for years now and my balance has gone down by about 1500.00 from the original loan. They say it's due to fees and interest. At this rate, I'll pay this 5 year loan off in 20 years or until they kill me from anxiety. They push your buttons and leave disgusting messages, pick a fight, and then hang up on you...they call non stop. I've filed a complaint with Texas Attorney General, but nothing seems to happen. Those people at Prestige are animals.

Prestige Financial — collections and harrassment

I bought a car at Karl Malone Toyota, in Albuquerque. Since I've had a bankruptcy my credit was shaky. I...

Prestige Financial — thetruth

Prestige is more talk than anything as a former employee the customer would call in and the object of the...

Prestige Financial — Mean

The people are so unprofessional, I told the representative that I have a death in the family and they still...

Prestige FinancialWorst finance company

The people at prestige don't care about u r the economy, the y want there money no matter what. they r always threaghting me with action. this is one of the worst finance companys that i have had to deal with. they're not very nice in the way they approach u at all. i make arrangment somtimes i dont have the money and if they put it through. they call and give me a hard time no matter the explanation, are your cicumstances. these people go to sleep thinking they do a good job but they don't only if they were on the other end.

Mack247 Jan 14, 2010

Yea, Im glad someone else has the same problems I do.Prestige is the worst by far and why should we as consumers let them get away with this.They are calling my 75 year old grandmother and harassing her. She lives out of state.
                I think everyone should get together and file a class action lawsuit against them, they need to be shut down or rethink their threats and harassment policys.
                My payment was made on the 8th, but was due on the 9th, they called me on the 11th and said they hadn't received the payment but when I checked with the bank the money was also taken out on the 8th. We need to do something with these people.

Very angry customer

• Ca
                Catina Davis Aug 29, 2010

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...I AM TIRED OF THESE PEOPLE HARRASSING ME WHEN THE PYMT IS 1 day late. I received threating text messages and voice mails and phone calls constantly sometimes 10 to 20 times a day...We really need to have a harrassment suit againt them...If anyone can locate an attorney please contact me [protected]. I have never in my entire life of being a consumer been so direspected like this. The funny thing about my situation is that my 2009 CHEVY IMPALA caught on fire from the tail light 10 mins after my daughter and had just got out. They had the nerve to contact me and tell me that i set the car on FIRE...HELP...

Prestige Finances — violation of entry into bank account

I too became unemployed and started to be late on my loan, after paying ontime for the past 4 yrs. Prestige...

Prestige Financial — Innappropriate and illegal collection practices, Charging of erroneous fees and interest

During the course of my loan Prestige Financial engaged in many forms of harassment in their collection...

Prestige Financial — Fraud and cheating

In 2002 I purchased a vehicle and the financing was through this company. The contract was for 72 payments, I...

Prestige Financial ServicesHarassment

Harrassing and calling references on original loan application after being two days late. Was told by Prestige that you can never be late on a payment to them. There is no grace period. After one or two days, these animals are already calling references from your app.

• La
                  ladya Jul 30, 2009

Prestige Financial uses debt collection techniques that are harassing and illegal per the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act. Currently in a very bad divorce, I have found myself living paycheck to paycheck and was late two months in a row by at the most 5 days each. The third month, they started calling several days before the due date to "make sure I was going to make the payment." Here's the thing. It is my ex's car - everything is in his name including the loan, insurance, and registration - and I only drive it while the divorce orders are still in limbo. I tried to get it refinanced but severly upside down in loan so asked ex to come get car, and I would try for new one out there. He refused so still in possession. Now 10 days late (what company honestly wants to repossess a car after only 10 days c/mon) and Prestige is calling me directly despite me explaining that legally they cannot talk to me about the loan since I am not on it and am legally seperated from the loan signer. The man on the phone who called himself "Ryan" screamed at me and said he didnt care and he wanted to know where I lived. Yes, not the address where the car was but where I actually lived. I dont know this man and it frightened me especially being a young single mom. I told him that he had to talk to the ex about it since I couldnt speak with him on the matter. I also gave him my attorney's name and number but he continued to rant and rave and then told me he was calling the local authorities so they could come after me. Ive been in a bankruptcy years back and know he cannot threaten to have me arrested for a debt especially one that isnt mine. In all, just be careful when dealing with this company. I just dont how people likes this can live with themself or how companies that support this stay in business.

Prestige Financial ServicesViolating my privacy

I gave several names as “references" and the company uses them as harassment tools and also violates my privacy by calling my references and in detail telling them why they are calling. I have a loan through prestige financial services and my loan was 2 days late. "Maria" has called all my references and in detail tells them she is calling regarding my car loan that is seriously late (2days). She has called in detail to 4 of the references that was given (that I know of). This I feel is violation of the privacy laws that are supposed to be there to protect me.

• Le
                    leah Feb 20, 2009

After 12 hours late Prestige called me and harrassed me every 2 hours. At this point I want to give them the car back. They are animals. They said I can't be 5 days late. Is this a law some place?

• Us
                    userinmaryland Aug 07, 2009

I am having the same problem. When I first took out the loan in 2007 my job and $$ was wonderful, during the 1st year I lost my good paying job and was living on a settlement from that job for 13 months. I made 6 payments up front and asked them to be divided over the 6 months they did not, they compiled some kind of bogus lie and it ended up coming out to 3 months, of which I had no idea they were doing that. So the call began, to me, my references, thank God I didn't list my employer! I have not had any peace since 2007. I have been late 8 timessince the life of the loan and now today they are screaming over $19.00...$19.00 can you beleive it. The email I received from a Mr. Kole Montoya said he will call and email, and bother me and family until they get $19.00. What a fool I was choosing them as my finance company. I am again out of work and recovering from cervix cancer, getting food from a local food bank and they want $19.00...no compassion!

Prestige Financial — Worst company ever

I financed a car through them, but I now wished I never had, they have thee worst customer service ever, very...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices