Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Other Premiers Management Consultancy premiers (uae) / immigration - fraud & malpractice

Premiers Management Consultancy  - premiers (uae) / immigration - fraud & malpractice

A
Author of the complaint
9:33 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Sir,

Please note I have been registered with Premeirs since 2011. I have been following up for the migration process since 2011 unfortunately, I couldn't clear the IELTS examination. Recently my husband lost the job and I requested them to refund the amount as we are shifting back to the country

I got an email as mentioned below :

Ashmi Ashokan
Mar 21, 2019, 9:06 AM (2 days ago)

to sbnair

Dear Sabarish,

As my husband lost job and we shall be winding up from UAE we will not be able to process the application for Australia and Canada anymore.

I kindly request you to refund the amount back to me.

Regards

Attachments
9:27 AM (4 hours ago)

to procesisng, altamash, me

Hi Ms. Ashmi,

As per your email and based on the phone call we had on 17th March, please be advised that the contract is void and not valid anymore as it is a 7 year old contract.

Please note that as per your request for cancellation you must have received a cancellation request form in 2014 from our team. However, after that we did not receive the filled up form which could lead to cancellation process.

We empathies on the current situation that you are into but as per company's policy you are not eligible for refund.

Note: Please CC your e-mail reply to [protected]@globalmigration.co.uk

Best Regards

Amtamim Akhtari
Customer Service Executive- Processing Dept

Global Migration Services
T: +[protected] Ext (949)
M: +971 [protected]

Bur Dubai, UAE
T: +[protected]
F: +[protected]

Abu Dhabi Office
1st Floor Office 011 Al-Omran Building Hamdan Street Behind Al Salama Hospital Abu Dhabi
T: +[protected]
F: +971 [protected]

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Regards

[protected]

Helpful? 0 0

More Premiers Management Consultancy complaints & reviews

Premiers Management Consultancy - Immigration - fraud & malpractice
Premiers Management Consultancy - Immigration fraudsters
Premiers Management Consultancy - Cheating
Premiers Management Consultancy - Services
Premiers Management Consultancy - Professional Cheaters - Immigration Consultants
Premiers Management Consultancy - Premiers Management Consultancy - Dubai.
Premiers Management Consultancy - Fraud
Premiers Management Consultancy - Phony guys
Premiers Management Consultancy - No response
Premiers Management Consultancy - Cheaters
1 comments
B
Mar 23, 2019 9:33 pm

We have cleared ielts with 8.5 /9 still they cudn’t do it . No.1 cheaters in UAE. They put girls on phone and office and keep on changing the girls .
Now they are asking me to legal . I already waisted money on them now again on legal . I gave up . Please Expose them so no one get cheated .

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

38 complaints
22 resolved 16 unresolved

Premiers Management Consultancy contacts

(added by reviewer)
Al Arif Contracting Building, 2nd Floor, Al Musalla Road, Burdubai, United Arab Emirates