Having problems with Global Visas?

Global Visas Customer Service Contacts

10 Four Seasons Place, 10th Floor suite 1025
Etobicoke
M3B 3S6

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Global Visas Customer Service. Initial Global Visas complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Global Visas above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Global Visas. Discuss the issues you have had with Global Visas and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Global Visas Complaints & Reviews

Global Visasripoff and full of [censor]

I am sorry but I don't recommend this company global visas in london.. I also have my reasons why. I applied for a visa in 2005 that was not even processed nor was approved.in fact my wife at the time did not even hand her passport in to apply for my pr in the UK.in other words the visa application probably never even got send in for processing. When I asked a South African Bloke Sheldon I believe his name was for a refund. Global visas replied. Due to the amount of work put into this application we are unable to refund your money... What a load of [censor].in my opinion id rather use a different agent. Not global visas in london.

Also iv spoken to global again in 2006 about settling in new sealant. They told me it was almost unheard of with someone that had my background. The funny thing is in 2007 I called again... And spoke to a clown who again told me the same [censor]... However when I told him your full of crap as I actually was granted residency he went very quite...

Global Visas — big cheater

My Name is Rafaqat Malik from Dubai UAE .I applied for my brother work permit through by Globalvisa or...

Dubai

Global Visas / Ixp Visas — Breach of contract and service

I become a client of Global Visas in August 2010 for myself Ratan Singh Potiwal and my daughter Tamana...

Global Visa — refund of money

i start process with global visa before one year then i submit my documents after that i start to pay money...

Global Visa — Immigration

After hearing from my friends to apply for canada, i tried several websites to check my eligibility. I been...

Global Visas / Ixp Visas — Scam - stealing money

In January my husband and I decided we would like to go to Canada we decided to contact professionals which...

Global Visa — COMPLAINT LETTER

Date : 27/8/2013. Respected Sir, I Sandip Pawar from Vasai, I want to make a complaint against Global Visa...

Global Visasno communication

I had been trying to contact all of them but was not able to get through.
    I have shifted to India, would like to shift my case to New Delhi office and stop the proceeding for Canada as of now. As I need to rethink. I had paid 540 pounds on 1st March to global visas case if 2797103. I am unable to contact the email ids: [protected]@globalvisas.com. Devin, Ingrid, Danish Zaidi, Daniele, I have tried contact all no reply. Till now I havent recieved a reciept of my 1st instalment so I had no faith.So i stopped proceddings...I ams till within my 90 days period to temporarily stop my case and restart later when I have faith in them. Highly uncommunicative. Only concerned about money and no cooperation. My email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in.

• 66
        6663221 Sep 23, 2013

BEWARE THAT GLOBAL VISAS HAS JUST RENAMED THEMSELVES TO IXP VISAS WITH WEBSITE IXPVISAS.COM

THEY ARE THE SAME SCAMSTERS!!

• Zz
        zzeeshann Jul 23, 2013

This company is 100% fraud. They took my money and now threatening me to pay them more.
        My advice is follow this link :
        And secondly sue the company on www.moneyclaim.gov.uk this is a government website and will charge small amount of court fees. But you will get your money + Court fees back from them.

• Il
        illegalrecruitment Jul 19, 2013

I just had a very interesting phone conversation with a friend of mine in Cebu. Her and I both purchased the Global Visas scam product last year called IES. She has just received a refund from them and this is how she did it.

Turns out the government has decided the product IES is defined as illegal recruitment. All you need to do is call Police Chief Inspector Alexis Hallares Relado at [protected] and he will help you with the paperwork for the fiscal. My friend got her 100, 000 back plus damages. The people you need to name in your complaint are Brian Howlin, Pearl Susas, and Kirk Mauricio.

Global Visasliars

i hav sent this complaint to global visas about the person that is in charge of marketing they r now threatening to arrest me if i dont do wat they want THIS is the ### they have in charge of their sales i am not saying this is the fault of the company i am saying this is the fault of the RAPIST GARY SMITH who profits most from people who pay money at globalvisas

Dear sirs

My name is amy and as i write this email i am shaking and scared i was an
      english teacher in china when i had the misfortune of meeting gary smith i
      heard recently he works at your company. here is my story

i met gary when in china in the start he seemed nice cute and charming we
      had several drinks and he invited me to his hotel when we got there we
      talked and spent time together and then he came onto me i told him no and
      he punched me in the face and attacked me i remember sobbing
      uncontrollably but the rest things are hazy but i will never forget his
      wet toungue on my neck

the black eye has healed but the wounds of what he did to me will never go
      away

i want nothing from you but there is no way i can allow this evil man to
      profit after what he did to me i will be posting my story on every
      complaint board i can find naming your company and his role in my
      nightmare maybe my secrecy will make people not believe me but i need it
      to stay safe after he paid the police not to prosecute him and told me if
      i ever told anyone he would have me killed

• Zz
          zzeeshann Jul 23, 2013

his company is 100% fraud.
          My advice is follow this link :

• Il
          illegalrecruitment Jul 19, 2013

Global Visasfalse promise want my money back

Hi this is murali mohan reddy, global visas as cheated me by giving false promise they have taken $4150, but not they have taken there phones off, can some one help me in this issue, i want to file case against these people, can some one help me in this process,
        i got all the documents that they sent me including bank statements and receipts.

Saami Bin Moinuddin May 23, 2013

Go to fair trading and open a file with them they will help u to get your money back.

• Belleville Apr 29, 2013

He states the directors are expatriates who live in Japan. He did not know, where TYD Capital is registered.

Global Visas — fake and scam

COMPLAINT I started my free assessment on GLOBAL VISAS website to check whether I qualify for the CANADIAN...

Global Visasunauthorised withdrawals with no refunds!

Global Visas prey on your dreams and will tell you what you want to hear, and not the true facts. I had a consultation with them for about an hour and half and surprisingly they found a way for me to go to Australia …yet my job or job title was not listed on the skills assessment list or on any regional sponsor states lists!

They reckoned that I would be eligible to go under another job title since it sounded similar to my current title, but yet the job descriptions were not the same!

Unfortunately for me I was sold knowing that if my skills assessment come back unsuccessful, that would be fine. So I took the risk and I paid them the first payment, yep big mistake…

I was told under the instruction, that after the skills assessment come back successful then further payments will be made. Nope, 30 Days later a second amount was taken without any notification from my bank account …I was disgusted and demanded that they refund the amount taken and mentioned what had been said to me.

Global Visas didn’t want to know and denied such conversation took place, so they are refusing to refund the money…

I know going to try and reclaim the whole amount back from my bank, since one payment was at least unauthorised and no work has been completed!

So this story is to be continued…

• Belleville Apr 30, 2013

Global Visas agreed to charge me £1800 for the full job (Live and work/LMO) and in 4instalments. First instalment I paid them in the office through my debit card of £450 and asked them for the written agreement and receipt as well but nothing provided.

• As
              aseer shahid Mar 30, 2013

COMPLAINT AGAINST GLOBAL VISAS ( FAKE AND SCAM ORGANISATION )

I started my free assessment on GLBOAL VISAS website in the third week of November 2012 to check whether I qualify for the CANADIAN IMMIGRATION or not.

Very next day I received a phone call from customer services representative SHARMIN and we arranged a meeting in the last week of November 2012. She started discouraging me about the genuine CANADIAN IMMIGRATION although I was eligible for it. In the meantime she started giving me advice about LIVE & WORK in CANADA. She gave me poor advice and was making false claims of success while representing global visas. She told me, ‘securing a job in Canada is not a big deal for global visas as they have very good links with the employers and have their own recruitment agency. We will secure your job and then we will apply for LMO (LABOUR MARKET OPINION). You will see the results and if global visas will be unable to secure a job, a full refund will be given’.

Then they gave me login and password to access my account and I ticked the terms and condition to access my account as how they trap their clients to enter into a fake agreement. It was my biggest mistake as it was client care letter and when I read it, everything was opposite as described by the customer services representative ( SHARMN )

.I spoke to them personally in the office but I never got a written agreement for my case. Then they started applying for the jobs on my behalf and they started charging my debit card without my permission and I never allowed them to take payment in any form as it was related to the progress of the case according to my first meeting with SHARMIN.

So In reality, progress of my case with facts and figures was as follows

Total No of jobs applied:

January (09/01/2013) 5 jobs

February (11/02/13) 5jobs

Total No of links sent to me:

January (from 9 – 24) 38

February (11/02/13) 07

More than 60% of those links sent to me were not relevant with my experience, or the positions were outdated or expired. (All related emails attached)

And here are some facts I am going to describe about payments

Global visas charged me for the work not had done, charged my account without my permission and in advance sometimes more than 2 weeks

My first instalment was due on Sun Dec 23 2012

And payment was taken out on 21/12/2012 (2 days earlier)

And I was unable to use my funds 10 days earlier

My second instalment was due on Tue Jan 22 2013

And payment was taken out on 17/01/2013 (5 days earlier than agreed time)

And again I was unable to use my funds 12 days earlier

My third and final instalment was due on Thu Feb 21 2013

And I was unable to use my funds 15 days earlier than agreed instalment date.

I spoke to my bank all the times and they told me payment has been initiated by global visas so you are unable to use your available balance.

On 16 March, 2013 I stopped GLOBAL VISAS for all the services and hard work which they are providing me from last 4 months as I was totally disappointed. I just asked my case worker about refund policy as I didn’t receive any written agreement and next day she sent me an email regarding to the ‘UNSUCCESSFUL REFUND’ according to the terms and conditions of FAKE CLIENT CARE LETTER which GLOBAL VISAS got ticked by me FRAUDLENTLY.I initiated a written complaint to them as I am unable to speak or see personally any manager or directors, they don’t allow me and they have taken all the payments which is mis- sold of their fake services and fraud on the name of immigration. I got same response as according to client care letter, they have provided me all the services and my account is closed.

They charged me around £1620(10% discount) for changing the format of my CV and 10 applications in reality on my behalf especially no any application from last 7 weeks (before account closed) after the clearance of all instalments. They charged my debit card for the work not had done and without my permission and mostly in advance.

By seeing all the reality which I described earlier in detail about professional negligence and inappropriate services full of false claims of success and fraud agreement never signed provided by global visas to me, I am fully qualified for full refund according to their own so called client care letter.

Aseer Shahid

[protected]

© 2013 MicrosoftTermsPrivacy

Global Visasno help... no refund

No help... And no refund when requested.
            I want someone from global visas to contact me so that we can arrange a refund.
            I have had little to no assistance from global visas in regards to our visa application. Once they have the money they dont want to help you. They send our cv out to job openeings that my husband does not even qualify for for, and the cv has errors that they need to fix, but they still send it out just like that. Never use global visa!!!

Satya venkat Dec 26, 2014

Global Visa is playing with public emotions and not giving any proper response.
                I requested for a refund from Global visas and they are giving unreasonable answers
                kindly help me that any one knows the higher management contact address or emails so that i can request for my refund amount.
                don't trust global visas job links and these are not sinking with your qualifications

• As
                aseer shahid Mar 30, 2013

COMPLAINT AGAINST GLOBAL VISAS ( FAKE AND SCAM ORGANISATION )

So In reality, progress of my case with facts and figures was as follows

January (from 9 – 24) 38

February (11/02/13) 07

And here are some facts I am going to describe about payments

My first instalment was due on Sun Dec 23 2012

And payment was taken out on 21/12/2012 (2 days earlier)

And I was unable to use my funds 10 days earlier

My second instalment was due on Tue Jan 22 2013

And payment was taken out on 17/01/2013 (5 days earlier than agreed time)

And again I was unable to use my funds 12 days earlier

My third and final instalment was due on Thu Feb 21 2013

And I was unable to use my funds 15 days earlier than agreed instalment date.

Aseer Shahid

[protected]

© 2013 MicrosoftTermsPrivacy

• St
                stopglobalvisas Mar 12, 2013

Try to get your bank to reverse the changes... i've setup a site http://www.globalvisas.info/ to try an help others, but most of all to stop other users from making the same mistake I did. The only other option is to take them to court...I'm in the same situation as you, and I plan to hit the company hard!

Global Visa — Fraud

Hello, I am also victim of global visa. they promised me to find and give work permit in canada. At first...

Global Visas — fraud

I paid Global Visa's £1500 for a visa/job to work in Australia, but all they did was format my CV...

Global VisaIts a Scam

I have applied to the Global Visa to help me to get to Canada, as I am working in construction sector they told it is a very big demand of construction jobs over there .I have been told by Global Visa they will secure a visa and work permit for me for Canada.They will prepare documents that will be passed over to their Canadian branch who work full time on securing jobs for their clients.Interviews will then be conducted via Web Cam and telephone .Once I accept a job offer they can get you to Canada within 14 weeks.
              To start the process of securing employment and getting me over to Canada I have paid 2000 euro so far .At this stage I have got the resume into an International standard and an email from wich say that they hope that it will assist me further with my search for employment overseas.So the service is far from thruth they were saying from the beginning, (no interviews arrangements, no canadian recruitment branch) I wanted to withdraw and get my money back and they said I am not eligible for refund.Please help.I didn`t get to college because have plans for Canada.

Global VisaFraudulent Company

I contacted Global Visa in August to request their services (I was desperately trying to secure an appointment with the UKBA to switch the visa I was on which was due to expire). They took a £600 deposit from my account that same day and sent through a client care package (which I never signed or agreed to electronically). I ended up cancelling their services the following business day as I had found a lawyer who could secure an appointment (which they were not able to do). After contacting them for a month trying to secure a refund, getting passed on from person to person, I was told my request for refund had been declined as they had consulted on my case. I never agreed to their Terms & Conditions, I never sent any documentation and they were refusing to refund me the £600. I ended up speaking to Liam Clifford on the phone (the Director of Global Visas) explained my case and he told me "If you ever want to see your money again you'll have to sue me". The same day they charged a further £600 against my credit card (£1, 200 to date) despite me cancelling their services over a month ago and having email documentation that they would not further charge my account. NEVER use this company. They are the most morally corrupt organisation I have ever seen. They are quick to take your money and then you NEVER hear from them again. I am contacting all their accreditations as they should be shut down!!!

Global Visasscam, cheating and fraud

Hello there, if anyone is thinking to contact GLOBAL VISAS, just stay away because simply it is SCAM, CHEAT and FRAUD. I contacted the company on June this year in order to get a Work Permit Visa to Canada and the next day a nice lady called XUANITTA called me and said that they will make my dream come true . Despite my experience shortage as I told her she made me sure that wouldn't be any problem because they could manage to get a Work Permit Visa with a Job offer to many of their clients with same satuation as me, and that was what attracted me to them. She said normally it costs £1800 but they will make it £1600 for me and that I have to pay £450 first payment as a deposit and the rest due course between 6 to 12 months(the time my application will be taking), so I gave her my Debit Card details as she asked me. She called me back on the following day and introduced me to CARL (who became my case worker) and she got out of it. Once they got my Card details, they took £450 straight away from my account and broke their promises and changed terms&conditions of the agreement made during the first phone call. CARL told me during the next phone call that without a Job offer or work experience it will be impossible to obtain a Work Permit Visa and that I have to pay the of the money in three payments over three months only and said that their main job is to help me searching for jobs in Canada nothing else and ever since he's been calling me nearly every week only to remind me of the next payments despite that I withdrew my application after I knew they lied to me. I asked CARL for refund of my deposit and he told me to e-mail ISAAC (his Manager in the Head Office in London) . I did e-mail ISAAC for refund but instead, they took another £450 two days later and now they are asking me for £900 the rest of the amount of money to be paid (because they can't take any more money from my account) despite that they told first the whole amount of money will be £1600 and not £1800 and I haven't sent them any papers or documents . Ladies&Gentelmen I have no doubt in my mind that this people are dodgy and cheaters and that only what they are concerned about is MONEY and nothing else and the guy called CARL SHEPHERD should be working as a Bank Cashier and not as a Case Worker. Do not believe what is said on their Website please because it doesn't reflect the reality. JAD

• Sd
                      sdtgertsafsda Aug 15, 2013

To Everyone.I am an ex employee of GlobalVisas. The only way to get money from these scamsters is to Hound them with Telephone calls Every single day.
                      They are not a legitimate company either so threaten to go to Fair Trading and threaten to sue them.Unfortunately you may have to do this everyday but in the end if the Current manager is convinced that your becoming a bit of a nuisance and taking up company's time when one of their consultants could be scamming someone else your money will be Refunded.
                      Remember this is not a legitimate company and they do not have a structure and the people working on your Cases do NOT hold immigration license to work on your cases.Most people they scam dont know these issues and that reason is enough to get your refund and NONE of the calls is recorded.

• Ne
                      Nevin JOhn Jun 13, 2013

Same here. They promised that I have the required points to migrate to Australia, looted my money and now they want to have IELTS and score 7 in all modules! If they had told me this in the earlier stage, I would have tried to get the IELTS score first before investing money into this scam. Now they want me to try unit I score...to make matters worse as per their terms and conditions all these documents shall be submitted to them within 90 days! I guess I lost the money to these fraudsters...

• Ay
                      ayahaba Dec 06, 2012

I literally had the same experince - I losr 1120 pounds to globalvisas - after doing a lot of research I can see that so many of us have been scammed - could we all join forces somehow and coordinate an effort to take globalvisas to a small claims court? Are you interested?

• Wa
                      wasak Dec 06, 2012

Same here and here is the funny thing, they want me to decide pronto and do not waste their time

• Uk
                      UKvisaholder Oct 02, 2012

I could not agree more with your experience.

I ended up cancelling my services with Global Visa a day after giving them my credit card details and them charging me £600. I never signed their Terms & Conditions, nor did I send them any documentation and they refused to refund me. I originally spoke to Daniel Ellis, and then once he took the money was passed on to Umesh Aw. Who then said he had been working on my case and didn't know that I was wanting to try and secure a same day service with the UKBA - despite this being the MAIN topic I covered with Daniel on the phone - also, working on what, as I had never sent him any documentation!! Umesh then told me he was leaving the company and I needed to speak to Janet. After emailing Janet for nearly a month she came back to say my refund request had been declined. I challenged back for them to show me what they had been consulting on, but they stopped replying to my emails. I then spoke to Liam Clifford, the Founder of this morally bankrupt company, and he told me "If you ever want to see your money again you'll have to sue me". That same day a further £600 was charged against my credit card.

This company is absolutely vile and should be shut down. I urge everyone who has dealt with them and no doubt had the same experience to contact their accreditations and file a complaint so that further people do not become victims of this company.

Global Visasfraud company

Global Visas is a fraud company offering IES for Canada whereas no such thing is approved by Canada government and it is not even registered in Canada

• Fa
                        faith11 Jan 19, 2013

Yes! they are scam dont ever trust them, in my experiece was horrible, they make also my savings account for shopping.

• Ay
                        ayahaba Dec 06, 2012

GlobalVisas is a scam company. They stole 1120 pounds of my my hard earned money - I am not sure how they are still legally allowed to operate.

• Ke
                        KENT JAMES Sep 19, 2012

i am now with the transacting with personnel of global visas with the name of miss laiza actub from dubai branch according to her.. i am very much willing to work and live with my family there in canada thats why i am searching a company who can help me to go there..
                        after getting my information and other expertise they are asking money for processing of my documents worth of 8000 dirhams . it is big amount for me... i really dont know what am i going to do?
                        anyone who read this letter please give an advice so that i cannot mislead.. it is a big question for me if that global visas is a big scam.. so.. kindly give an advice..

thank you...

TUZDAN WORKER../ SAUDI ARABIA.

Global Visasillegal contract

The Global visas is a totally fraudelent company. They first speak to customers, take their details then charge a part of fee then send a detailed contract with strict conditions. This contract says that if you pay the fee or part of it, it means you have signed the contract. This term they do not speak on phone or by email prior to taking the money, it is illegal to hide this important information from the customers and binding then in an unseen, unsigned and unkown contract. They do not do proper work but just call and ask for further payment. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANY SERVICE.

• El
                          ELIZABETH LABUSCHAGNE Jan 28, 2013

I TOTALLY AGREE, WE HAVE LOST OUR MONEY AND TIME WITH THIS PEOPLE>THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU DONT HERE FROM THEM AGAIN!

• Sh
                          Sharmin Nov 28, 2012

I was inaware of the company is not registered with the government and I paid Can$3700.00 but so far no services provided even after 12 months now.I don't know what to do thereafter.I am unable to get my refund as well.

• Es
                          essamnawar Sep 01, 2012

can you contact me please? [email protected]