Menu
Premiers Management Consultancy
reviews & complaints

Premiers Management Consultancy
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

38 complaints
22 resolved 16 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Premiers Management Consultancy. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
K
1:14 pm

Premiers Management Consultancy - Big Big Liar

Dubai Police Or Government please take action against this fraud company and stop them to take innocent people money... Even though person is not qualify they tell him that he or she is qualify for migrate to Canada or any country... after they daily call to that person and once they received down payment and cheque they will behave like they dont know you... I can give you person name "Mr. Nair Big Big Lair"... so my dear friends be aware... I lost my 1000 $ without doing any thing please aware of this fraud and if you want to migrate try to submit your application with your self it will take same time...

Feb 24, 2013 4:49 am

Hi,
I'm one of Premiers victim but in Abu Dhabi, please let me know where should I go to file complaint against them.

Dec 04, 2012 4:49 am

Hi, I lodged a complain in DED last June 2012 after fighting with PREMIERS telling me that they are not going to refund my money paid to them when I received a rejection letter from CHC. I fight hardly with this guy, representative of PREMIERS because he insisted that I could not get any refunds, they will not give refund. After that incident, I seek help from DED. I lost hope that time with DED as I received an SMS from DED that my case has been closed where in fact I just started telling them my case. Then second time, I lodged complaint again and telling them why my case has been closed where in fact I have not received any refund/feedback about my case yet. After that, I didnt bother to make follow-up with DED until Nov 26, 2012 comes, I received a call from DED and telling me that my cheque is ready for pick-up in PREMIERS. Unmindfully, DED have taken a serious action against PREMIERS. Why I know it, because the date of cheque was dated 9 July 2012. Meaning, PREMIERS have prepared the cheque after the DED investigation against my lodged case. But unfortunately, this PREMIERS staff didnt bother to call me that I will get my refund! IMAGINE, they prepared the cheque on 9 July 2012 and I just took from their office on Nov 27, 2012. If the DED didnt call, I will not know that I have cheque in PREMIERS office! Its almost stale cheque guys! tsk tsk tsk. They didnt bother to inform me about it because if I will not get it, then good thing in their part another income without sweat. They dont have heart to their clients. I thank GOD that I am already out of this PREMIERS scam. The USD1, 000 will be my donation to them.

I
Nov 12, 2012 4:49 am

i applied through primer and now i changed my mind due to some personal reasons, so i plan to cancel the agreement, . i paid initally 1850 Dhs and if i cancel it, i have to give the full payment of 1500$ what they mentioned on the contract? what is the suggestions.

N
Oct 26, 2012 4:49 am

i am also one of them who is been cheated by premiers..
they are not at all professional or service oriented company. once you have paid them, they are not interested to respond you at all.
i dont think any one is going to take any action against these frad company, but atleast by writing on this forum we can educate them not to go or approach them for any services..

Aug 23, 2012 4:49 am

Did you file a complaint against Premiers to Dubai Police or to Department of Economic Development? What is there response?
I sent an email to consumer rights department of DED and currently waiting for their feedback.

May 23, 2012 4:49 am

I totally and fully agree with the comments mentioned herewith about Premiers Immigration. Bu the question is – Has any Authority in concern taken any actions against these fraudsters? – Have the clients who were cheated received their money in return? – How is it that they still continue to operate and still con many more people to pay them the money and with no authenticity to any facts? – We request the concerned Authority to crack down the deceitful and render justice to the system.

10:38 pm

Premiers Management Consultancy - Immigration fraud company

This is a fraud immigration consultant company . You give your money and then start visiting them either for your getting back your money or NO money...Definately NO Visa...Dubai government must take ACTION against them.

Feb 02, 2016 4:49 am

they are cheater
i went to economic department and today i will meet them there

economic ministry dont know any thing about them because no body goes there and complain

i ask every body to support my complain and come there

Dec 06, 2012 4:49 am

I am also one of the client cheated by them, and they don't want to refund the money

Sep 19, 2012 4:49 am

is there anything that can be done to ensure this fraud company is shut down, they are cheating hundreds of customers and there are numerous complains about them

E
Jun 30, 2012 4:49 am

Please submit complains and if proven then ICCRC will revoke Premiers license.
ICCRC: Agents Registration Org.

For complaints:

Consumer court:
DXB - [email protected]
Canada - [email protected]
AUH - [email protected]

Mar 15, 2012 4:49 am

Hi,

I am a reporter based in Dubai, and I am writing an article about immigration consultancy scams.
Your story would contribute to this article. Would you be willing to contact me?

Regards,

Majorie van Leijen

K
Feb 10, 2012 4:49 am

yes dear they are big big fraud's specially Nair and Sandhaya don't trust person like Nire "Nair is big lair" if you don't believe send any disqualify person Nair will make him qualify... I am not fake its my personal experience please people believe me...

2:40 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Premiers Management Consultancy - Refuses to refund fees and appealed to CHC without our permission

For all those who are complaining against PREMIERS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY re: refusing to comply with their own contract - that there should be a refund of fees (except C$1, 000 service fee and the non-refundable C$500 initial payment) once application gets rejected by CHC, & re: submitting an appeal to re-consider the application to the Canadian Immigration WITHOUT your permission =Please send us an email at [email protected]
Please state your story (what the whole complaint is about) and don't forget to include your full name and contact number. We will hear you out. Thanks.

Update by Sindh
Jun 14, 2011 3:02 pm

For all those who are complaining against PREMIERS INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANCY re: refusing to comply with their own contract - that there should be a refund of fees (except C$1, 000 service fee and the non-refundable C$500 initial payment) once application gets rejected by CHC, & re: submitting an appeal to re-consider the application to the Canadian Immigration WITHOUT your permission =Please send us an email at [email protected]

Jan 04, 2016 4:49 am

Premiers is the number one frud company in middle east, should do something. i am preparing for that.Please pass this information to al as much as possible.

Apr 05, 2012 4:49 am

here is the direct email of the consultant you can give him your thoughts
his name is IMRAN FAROOQ-----> [email protected]
COMPLAIN FORM http://www.iccrc-crcic.ca/public/complaintsDiscipline.cfm
TRY TO SAVE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE FROM THE SCAM

2:34 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Premiers Management Consultancy - Refuses to refund our money and appealed to chc without our permission

D
11:01 am

Premiers Management Consultancy - Fraud

In very simple words premiers Dubai are just a bunch on scammers...at the beginning when i met the sales consultant he told me i have 71 point already and i would need only 5.5 in the total score of IELTS, then u feel u have to do it as long as you have more than enough points, then they made me sign everything so quickly and sign the checks which was an...

8:43 am

Premiers Management Consultancy - Premiers Management Consultancy

Guys,

About Premiers Management Consultancy - Dubai.

A group of pakistanis running this comapny.Main culprits are.

Imran Farooq
Sohail

This is a fraud company.Dubai Government should take action against them.

False hopes.
False Timelines.
Rude behaviour once you sign-up and pay

Feb 14, 2013 4:49 am

i have payed the preliminary fees at Premiers. It is then i saw the website . Should i go ahead and pay the cheques

Apr 05, 2012 4:49 am

here is the direct email of the consultant you can give him your thoughts
his name is IMRAN FAROOQ-----> [email protected]
COMPLAIN FORM http://www.iccrc-crcic.ca/public/complaintsDiscipline.cfm
TRY TO SAVE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE FROM THE SCAM

Mar 15, 2012 4:49 am

Hello all,

I am a reporter based in Dubai and I am writing a story on immigration consultancy scams.
You stores would defintely contribute to the article and address the issue more widely.
If you are willing to share the story, please contact me asap.

Kind regards,

Majorie van Leijen

Feb 05, 2011 4:49 am

not just their clients but this Premiers Company fool their employees too. What a shame on this company hopefully this so called Sohail & they owners of the Company will suffer. Cursed them all.

Hello,

I'm a victim of Premiers Management Consultancy as well and this is what i'm doing about it:

2. Attempt to get gulf news and khaleej times to write about this or resolve it
3. Write to consumerrights.ae the UAE Govt. initiative to protect consumers, their contact details are shown below:

10:05 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Premiers Management Consultancy - Premiers Management Consultancy - Dubai.

Guys, About Premiers Management Consultancy - Dubai. A group of pakistanis running this comapny.Main culprits are. Imran Farooq Sohail This is a fraud company.Dubai Government should take action against them. False hopes. False Timelines. Rude behaviour once you sign-up and pay.

6:32 am

Premiers Management Consultancy - Premiers Management Consultancy - Dubai

Guys, About Premiers Management Consultancy - Dubai. This is a fraud company.Dubai Government should take action against them. False hopes. False Timelines. Rude behaviour once you sign-up and pay. Very bad experience. I hope everybody in potential danger reads this post in time [email protected]

L
7:01 am

Premiers Management Consultancy - No Honesty and cheaters

BE AWAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE of Premiers Immigration Consultancy,
I have delt with them, they are nice in the beginning till they get your money, they have missed up my file, and as per their contract if you get refused they will return you all your money, but when it was missed because of them and reject. I have requested my money, but they refused to give it back and they start using bad words against me.
They have no idea about what they are doing. they just want to collect money

Update by LBKV
Apr 04, 2010 6:57 am

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE be aware of using Premiers Immigration Consultancy. as they are big layers.
they layed to us regarding the fees and the procedures, and they promise to give your money back, which they lay about as well.
So PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE don't use them

4:59 am

Premiers Management Consultancy - Immigration Fraudsters

I want to register a complaint against A Famous Immigration Fruadster company WWICS. They are a big cheat. Be aware of them. They promise immigration dreams but before you know they cheat you of your money and simply get your application rejected because of their incompetancy.

W
Dec 28, 2010 4:49 am

Dear Premier Victim,

I am replying you on behalf of WWICS Head Office Mohali, India. Please let me know your contact details and also provide me your File Serial number and retaining branch.

You can write me on [email protected]
Regards

Navneet Puri
WWICS HO

4:04 am

Premiers Management Consultancy - A Emigration Canada

I thankyou my friend Soni. He tell me I can complan here for premier. he given me this website. i sit in this netcafa. I write my experiment. Premier is very big comany but very bad compny. They are not profetional. They promisd me to gave me migraton but tell me to give ielts result. i give ielts they say no good score. i tell why youre agent not tell me on start. they say you read agreemnt. This is not good. I need all my money back. They donot do anything. They jsut send my fil to cnada. and after 2 years tell give more papers and ielts. when i give they say not ok. i say send, they say not ok score. give me some money not all money. They say we work on case. ido not agree. They are cheatings.

Feb 25, 2012 4:49 am

Thank you very much guys.i was about to do submit my docs with them today and pay 1870 Dhs and they said they are refundable money.it was useful to read the comments about that fraud agency.i was thinking this is Dubai - Arab country with roles and regulations and it will never happen to me any problem!?Thanks again...

J
May 08, 2010 4:49 am

Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.

1:32 am

Premiers Management Consultancy - Services

I just want to express my disgust with Canaidin Immigration Office. I applied for Canadian Immigration through Premiers Management Consultancy in April 2008. Every thing was very smooth. I was impressed by the huge two floor set up of the company with more than 50 staff. I had not seen such big set up of some immigration agent. i had visited Aries Immigration Services office. That was a very small set up of hardly two rooms with couple of staff. I also visited WWICS because I got impressed by their website as they claim presence in numerous countires but even their set up was very small and consultant was not very knowledgeable. Frankly speaking even i knew more than him. At Premiers the consulatant was ver expeirienced and explained the whole process nicely. She told me about imminent policy change and explained me pros and cones as well. Same thing was mentioned on the contract as well. The processing department coordinated with me smoothly and prepared my case and submitted to Canadian Embassy London in few days. I was very relaxed and waiting for some good news. When in December 2008 I received a call from Premiers informing me that Canadian Governement has changed policy and refused many applications. I dont understand when they start my process I was qualifying, why policy change should affect my application. I am very disgusted with canadian immigration office. they don't have understanding that they are playing with people's future. IThey have wasted my time and money.

May 16, 2010 4:49 am

My visit with them and dealing since I have signed up in last 8 months have been competetely different to what is mentioned by you guys. I happen to deal with two different people before signing up and their knowledge was by far best compared to 7 other companies I had visited. I was quite convinced and am fully satisfied, they had mentioned to me that canadian visa has become fast and within 60 days of singup I have received satisfactory evidence and my file number and visa process seems to be quite smooth. I am not certain when exactly it will be through however I would be expecting the medical letter within 3 months.

Anyways best of luck to your comments.

D
Apr 29, 2010 4:49 am

Ambreen and Emily are the biggest cheaters in Premiers! They lie and deceive you just so that you will qualify to migrate to Canada. Do don't even tell you the total cost of everything.

Jan 27, 2010 4:49 am

Did they also said to give you job and accomodation in canada? Ambrien just called me for this offer.. She was really good and convincing.

Jan 09, 2010 4:49 am

if you wanna immigrate to canada, go apply for yourself directly to the embassy and not through a company..
us canadians like to do the job ourselves, we dont need people who wants to come and not work themselves . and start collecting wellfare and be a burdain, got it ?

A
2:33 am

Premiers Management Consultancy - Services

I felt sorry to read slandering remarks against Premiers Management Consultancy. I myself had been a client of Premiers. Though I had to suffer because of amendment made to the Canaidian Immigration Policy by the Immigration Minister. But, I had receivced full cooperation from Premiers. Though the Retainership Contract carried a clause that if any amendment...

R
6:53 am

Premiers Management Consultancy - Non performance

Dear Mr . sohail good morning, I am ramesh rajpal and met you in your office 2-3 days back regarding complaint against your office people for not meeting their committments and misplacing the documents . However to refresh your memory I will mention the full facts of the case again :- a. I came to your prestigious office on 9th sep 2009 and met your...

7:41 am

Premiers Management Consultancy - Immigration - fraud & malpractice

Hey guys, this is just to inform each and everyone BE AWARE of immigration consultants in UAE, particularly Premiers. I’ve been duped by this agency. I applied last year and based on their assessment I was qualified… I gave all the requirements needed, including PDCs, and Gov’t Fee. Then last January 2009, they informed me regarding the new policy… to...

H
3:25 pm

Premiers Management Consultancy - Wrong and Fraudlant practice

Premier consultancy is a big time fraud agency. They make false promises and make applicants sign on blank papers. They take huge money only to send our application by post to canadian authorities. God only knows if they really send the application or not. After numerous follow ups they will say your application has been declined. Dont expect them to call...

6:35 am

Premiers Management Consultancy - Cheating

They are smart cheaters and irrresponsible. I lost my money and i am struggling to get back my money, i dint get my visa just because of there irresponsibilites. And now they are not giving my money back This is a request. . . Please dont go through this fakessssssssss

1:00 pm

Premiers Management Consultancy - Immigration fraudsters

(FRAUDSTERS) Premiers Management Consultancy- Dubai, UAE. Tel: 04 3971550 I am writing this to inform everybody of the fraudulent and deceitful activities of Premiers Management Consultancy in Dubai, which heavily advertises in Gulf News. This company preys on people wanting to migrate to US/UK/Canada & Australia by telling them that they fully qualify...

Premiers Management Consultancy contacts