Al Arif Contracting Building, 2nd Floor, Al Musalla Road, Burdubai
United Arab Emirates

+971 43 979 999(Customer Service) 1 0
+971 551 006 272(Dubai) 0 0
+971 551 006 281(Abu Dhabi) 0 0
Premiers Management Consultancy is the largest Immigration Company in the entire Middle East with its full-fledged processing department in its Head Office in Dubai. Premiers serve applicants from the entire Middle East through its Head office in Dubai.
Abu Dhabi Office
1st Floor, Suite № 011, Al Omran Bldg, Hamadan St., Behind Al Salama Hospital

Complaints & Reviews

premiers (uae) / immigration - fraud & malpractice

Dear Sir, Please note I have been registered with Premeirs since 2011. I have been following up for the migration process since 2011 unfortunately, I couldn't clear the IELTS...

australian visa

I applied for australian visa thru them way back in 2008 and i trusted them to get me visa. I went for them coz of their flashy adverts. Worst service, no response. I dont even know whether they applied for a visa. They will keep u in the dark. All my years got wasted because of them. Im really surprised that they are still existing in the business

immigration to australia

This is such a fraud company that i have seen in Dubai, they gave many false promises and register people with a fake contract. I have paid an amount of 2392 aed for migration to...

Premiers — Premiers management consultancy refuses to refund the consultancy fee paid

I am yet another victim of the Canada Immigration Consultancy fraud and scam operated by premiers. I have paid the full consultation fee along with the DD in favor of canadian...

Fake and cheaters - don't trust their smiles

Staaaaaaaay away. They are f* - - *ken cheaters, they took my file and told me it's 100% easy case. And there is still place in the quota. But i surprized after 6 monthes to get my file returned because of full quota!!!

They knew that the quota is full but they just are liers. They lied about the fact that there is still place just to take the application and charge me non - refundable 1500 usd !!!

Do not trust their fake hopes. Stay away from them to save ur money.

Afrinadam Jun 05, 2016

Please send your contact number to [email protected] will go to economic department and complaint together. There are few others also ready to come. We all are victims of this fraud consultancy.

JaySam Jun 28, 2016

I agree with all the comments. I started with them back in 2012 paid installments totalling approx. 14K for the process however in between my category was not available so I couldn't proceed but of course they kept sending my cheques to the bank though. Then I restarted the process in 2014 and they wanted me to pay extra and I refused and made a big deal and said it is not my fault that my category if not there at the time then they should not have charged me so finally I paid nothing. However my application was not submitted honestly there was a delay in getting one of my lost documents from the UK for education so it is my fault because it was the end of 2014 and the new EE system was kicking in by 1st Jan 2015. At the moment I am dealing with a great Canadian lawyer based in canada and I have been following up with Premiers to get all my original documents from them which I submitted in 2014, 2 months no one has had the decency to contact me via email or otherwise. Today finally I get a hold of a supervisor called Veronica who at least returned by call she said she will look for it by tomorrow with their supervisor Meenakshi. I will officially complain to ICCRC who is governing body for immigration lawyers. They will lose their license if all of us do this. Complaining here nothing may happen honestly. They have appalling customer service specially a lady called Zainab who has not once returned my calls or emailed me regarding my docs nor has she directed it to the concerned person. They are a bunch low paid people who are there just shuffling paper and cheating innocent people. Fight for your rights and complain to ICCRC directly. More complaints they get severe action which will be taken.

Afrinadam Jun 28, 2016

This ambreen, zainab and aisha are big time cheaters
    They are fasting and they will tell so many lies looking at your eyes
    Please dont go to premiers

Premiers Dubai — Lacks Customer Focus

I do not really know from where to begin, at First my family got in touch with this particular consultancy as I had a desire to go to another country for my higher education, I...

Premiers Immigration Dubai — My immigration Application

I had applied for Canada Immigration Visa since January 2012, was told by the SALES Lady there that you will get your visa within 1 year maximum, they made me pay all the money...

Premiers DubaiFraudsters

We had applied for Australia & Canada Immigration through Premiers Dubai in July 2011. 1st they informed after vigorous follow ups from us not them that our Australian Application got rejected and they took money from us for Canada Immigration under Quebec Programme giving high hopes from their SALES Lady EMILY GHOSH. Finally in August 2012, we get a mail from some Muhammad Fahim that we can expect the Interview call anytime giving us some wrong File Number..which hasn't happened till date...So Its BASICALLY a TRAP. The most irritating thing is that their Executive who is handling your case keeps changing every 3 months, as they LEAVE the Company to save their Face. Writing this in PUBLIC INTEREST so that you don't donate your hard earned money to them.

Fraudsters

Afrinadam Jun 05, 2016

Fraudsters

This is the biggest fraud company in the middle east which gives false hopes of immigration to various countries and then they do nothing but just take your money. Once they have...

False advice and not giving refund

Hello,
I would like to draw everybody's attention for the mentioned company which is providing immigration consultancy services for Canada, Australia, denmark and so on.
This company staff and the management of the company all are cheaters and fake people. If you go for any consultancy once they will show you many dreams and then later you realized that you have been cheated by the company.
I would like to tell about my incident, firstly I visited to the company along with my husband in December ' 2012 which is located in Al arif building in bur Dubai behind musalla tower and have met with one of the consultant named Sabareesh Nair. He told us many details and showed full dreams to go to Canada.
Mr. Sabareesh nair was telling that we are eligible under NOC skill type between O to B in sales supervisor category. So, we have said ok to proceed and signed the contract in december' 2012 itself. Then, later they have told to prepare the documents and get it notarized. So, we went to India for holidays and done all the notarized work and managed to prepare all the documents.
In between we have started paying them money in monthly installments which was started from march' 2013 onwards. Now, after coming back from India we went to Premiers office in bur Dubai and the reception people told us to meet one lady for further details.
We have met the person and then we have come to know that we are not eligible for Canada PR because the occupational list of Canada has been changed. At that time we said to the lady that its ok as its a government policy on which we don't have any control.
After that one of our friend told us to revisit some other consultancy companies or Canadian consulate to check again whether we are eligible or if there is any alternate process to do so.
After visting these places, we have come to know that since beginning only we were not qualify for Canada pr under any category not even under NOC skill type category between O to B which is conveyed by the premiers consultant Mr. Sabareesh nair.
After knowing all these details we went to the premiers office in bur Dubai and told them that we want to withdraw our application and want our money back whatever we have paid to you.
Then, the person named Mr. Thaison was told us to write the withdrawal application and mentioned your words if any. We told Thaison that Sabreesh nair already spoken to us and agreed in front of us that there is no fault from client side. Sabreesh nair also admitted to us that the consultation which he gave was not correct also. So, we have mentioned the same words on the withdrawal application.
After one month time, Thaison sent us email stating that the management will not refund USD 1500 if we cancel the contract with them. Initially sabreesh nair took our signature on one contract which is stating the clause of refund. Thaison was telling that they will charged the money for their services. But on contrary, we have not got any further service after the initial consultation and also they have not made any file no. and also they didn't call us again to ask for further process and documents. So, on what grounds the premiers company is asking for this much of money from the client.
The consultation which we got by sabareesh nair was also fake, we have been cheated by the company and their staff. Now, we are fighting for our money as they are not giving it back to us and also they are not allowing us to talk to the senior management or the the owner of the company.
This company taking money from the people for the foolish consultancy which every other immigration company giving free of cost advice.

After all this, I want to request the people in government to take legal action as because of this company many people has been cheated and they are loosing their hard earned income.

Please it is my request if any legal authority of government can help us in getting our money back from these culprits.
It will be a great help to us and will always remember.

If any person in legal authority of government would like to help please call on my mobile i.e. [protected].

• Su
    Suhit Aug 12, 2013

Dear All,
    Me too is about to be a victim but I will accept this as a challenge and will fight at the max.
    Guys Please approach consumer rights (AHLAN DUBAI) Phone number :- 600-54-5555, email address :- [email protected]
    I know its really tough for working hard, earning a bit and then such people take away the hard earned money. Please do not leave them. Our Dubai Economic department has setup the consumer rights for treating such companies only. Please go ahead and lodge formal complaints with complete documents proof.

Cheers

Premiers InternationalFraud

Premiers agency for Immigration services are nothing more than thieves and will rip your skin off for a penny and if you pay them for any service which suppose to do, you are paying for nothing my dear, in most cases they will not do anything for the money you have paid and you end up paying just for signing a paper called contract with them, for your own benefit remember that they will never refund you any single Dirhams that you paid, DO NOT USE THEM FOR ANY SERVICE.

If any person has the same experience like mine, file a complain about them at the relevant authority where you were planning to migrate to, in my case i did it here on this link to the Australian authorities, hoping that by complaining to the right people, things will change and the pay back for the fraud they have done and the money they are stealing from us.

In case you are located in Dubai – the United Arab Emirates and you want to use an agent to migrate to Australia, make sure that you search the agent here https://www.mara.gov.au/agent/ARSearch.aspx?FolderID=394 this is were all legal and official agents are registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) which the official Authority who certify an agent to work on applications of people who wants to migrate to Australia.

In case you are wondering if Premiers is registered or not, you can find out your self but I didn’t find them, keep in mind that by law they have list their registration number with MARA on each advertisement they do, which is not the case anywhere on Premiers website, social media, it is nowhere!

Have a look here:

And many more which I don’t want to spend my time on, but to give you an example of how it should be like, browse this address and compare your self: http://www.visatec.com.au/ scroll down till the end of the page and see that there is something announced there called Migration Agents Registration Number, type the number on the MARA website here https://www.mara.gov.au/agent/ARSearch.aspx?FolderID=394 and see that the agent is listed on MARA website, which is not the case with Premiers with the Australian authority and i bet you it is the same with all the rest of authorities, to name few: UK, USA, New Zealand, Panama, Dominica, Canada, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Australia.

Have a look at the listed agents for the UAE here and use one of them only for Australia and look for something similar for Canada and any other country…

Premiers International DubaiFraud

Please advice everybody for your own good, Premiers immigration Dubais a fraud company, no real business is really done there, I went to apply for immigration to Canada, one Pakistani lady called Ambrin, she is a real trained thief, she will assure you are eligible, she will make you pay for the first step around 1000$ and then she will make sign on a paper written on it that the money paid for the first step is not refundable, and trust me you have to forget about it, we will not be able to get it, they have lawyers if you tried to go to courts.

• Ji
    Jinu George 1 Oct 24, 2015

I have gone to premiers and had enrolled for the canada immigration and the same lady miss ambrin took my case and yes she is really trained and i paid the registration having full faith in the establishment and the way she talked she dint go through the whole process and made it seem very easy and told me to go down on the first floor and meet miss shiza for ielts which i was unaware that i had to pay for that as well and i ended up paying for it as well..they told me that i have to pay the rest f the amount before 15 days as i had the ramadan discount reducing the price or i will not get the ramadan offer for the whole process..It just seemed that they just want to make money and after seeing the complaints of theirs in the net i decided not to invest anymore money with them as they are fraudsters.My registration money and ielts money went down the drain..anybody who is even thinking of going to them please dont waste your hard earned money...

• Fr
    FraudCompaniesHater Oct 24, 2015

I totally agree with you guys, Premiers is doing illegal business, I already went through this, however I got my money back without the need to go to courts.
    Here is how, you just go http://www.consumerrights.ae you can get their number to call or maybe send email, consumer right protection will call you back after you log a complain, explain to them what happened exactly and those guys will contact Premiers and force them to return your money or they will freeze their trade license in Dubai, those guys are not kidding, because of consumer rights Premiers called me and returned my money.

Premiers Consultants DubaiPhony guys

Agree with the comments.
These guys are refusing to comply with their own contract - that there would be a refund of fees (except C$1, 000 service fee and the non-refundable C$500 initial payment). I dont udnerstand when there are so many people complaining about their conniving and phony acts, why isnt there anything done about it? Why hasn't the authorities taken any action against them? Im baffled as to how such frauds exist in Dubai who cheat people of their money in broad daylight?

Refund of Payment

Ask to sign a non-refundable contract to the services that was not used. When asked to refund the cheque payments, they cannot return

• Sv
    SVPereira Oct 16, 2012

Agree with the comments.

• Sv
    SVPereira Oct 16, 2012

who're you...sounds like one of them...freaky creep

• Sh
    shannen_rogue Dec 04, 2012

Hi, I lodge a complain in DED last June 2012 after fighting with PREMIERS telling me that they are not going to refund my money paid to them when I received a rejection letter from CHC. I fight hardly with this guy, representative of PREMIERS because he insisted that I could not get any refunds, they will not give refund. After that incident, I seek help from DED. I lost hope that time with DED as I received an SMS from DED that my case has been closed where in fact I just started telling them my case. Then second time, I lodged complaint again and telling them why my case has been closed where in fact I have not received any refund/feedback about my case yet. After that, I didnt bother to make follow-up with DED until Nov 26, 2012 comes, I received a call from DED and telling me that my cheque is ready for pick-up in PREMIERS. Unmindfully, DED have taken a serious action against PREMIERS. Why I know it, because the date of cheque was dated 9 July 2012. Meaning, PREMIERS have prepared the cheque after the DED investigation against my lodged case. But unfortunately, this PREMIERS staff didnt bother to call me that I will get my refund!!! IMAGINE, they prepared the cheque on 9 July 2012 and I just took from their office on Nov 27, 2012. If the DED didnt call, I will not know that I have cheque in PREMIERS office! Its almost stale cheque guys! tsk tsk tsk. They didnt bother to inform me about it because if I will not get it, then good thing in their part another income without sweat. They dont have heart to their clients. I thank GOD that I am already out of this PREMIERS scam. The USD1, 000 will be my donation to them.

Masoodxb Jan 27, 2013

Hi Shannen,

I have a similar case as yours and I just got a call from DED that they cannot take any action on it since the contract is more than one year old with PREMIERS and then later I got SMS that my case has been closed. Please suggest what to do next. I really want to teach a good lesson to these Crooks.

Marv23 Feb 18, 2013

Hi shaneen,
    We have the same situation. I have been advised to lodge a complaint to Dubai court. If you wish to do as well we can coordinate.

• Ne
    nevildaru May 18, 2013

hi, since i am writing here it already means that i am in a similar situation, guys i too registered for immigration to Canada with premiers in jan 2013, i was told that i qualify & was scoring 72 points (67 is required). however in April 2013, there was a announcement from cic & a new list of occupations was released in which my profile was absolutely omitted. i then applied for refund as i was not at all eligible. however i have been told that 50% of the fees i.e. USD 1500 have to paid to them as per contract & only upon paying this i will be refunded my pdc cheques. The staff who handles the refund is an absolute nerd & oes not know how to speak to customers. i have decided to file a law suit against these crooks. anyone interested to be a part of it can contact me. (mobile:055 8823949) .. also if anyone can tell me whats the procedure to complain to the DED..?

Premiershopping ClubFraudulent activities

Premiershopping Club appeared on my bank statement with an unauthorized charge, after I called them they’ve claimed that I have allowed them to deduct funds but it was total lie. They refused to refund me stating that their service is non refundable.

Premiers Management CompanyCheaters

Dear All,

I just would like to share this experience with you about the big cheaters in the world called Premiers Company, I applied with them and give all money and while I am finalizing the documents they told me that I don't need french test since I am a french speaking, after while they have sent me an email telling me that I need french test and my application has been returned from Canada, I told them to wait for couple of months to get the results since it's taking more than 3 months, and later on they have sent me an email that the Front desk job had been removed from the list, I went to visit them and told them that i want to cancel my application but suddenly they told me that I am the one who is delaying the submission of documents ????!!! I will go by Wednesday to screw them up just to get the refund of the rest. If any one wants to join please come through.

Note: they have done the same thing with 3 of my colleagues.

My email is hafid.[protected]@gmail.com

Premiers ImmigrationFraud

This is another classic fraud agency . Guys, beware of Tony of Monteral Managment immigration. he is a professional sales woman and fraud. he will force you to pay quoting 'promotional offers' and make you sign contracts after which she will disappear and leave the case to his unprofessional bunch of admin staff. The owner, abdulkarm khatab rarely meets any client, so cannot say anything about him.
Just that guys, please speak to 3-4 registered lawyers before doling out the money. My wife and I have been made to shell out 14000 aed for nothing.
I just need to know where do I get justice here, as they have cleverly incorporated clauses in their contract thus indemnifying them against refund claims.

Premiers ImmigrationNo response

I totally and fully agree with the comments mentioned herewith about Premiers Immigration. Bu the question is – Has any Authority in concern taken any actions against these fraudsters? – Have the victims who were cheated received their money in return? (I havent received mine) – How is it that they still continue to operate and still con many more people to pay them money and with no authenticity to any facts? – We request the concerned Authority to crack down the deceitful and render justice to the system as it should prevail.

• Cl
    ClaySha May 23, 2012

I totally agree and fully support the comments written herewith about Premiers. but the question is - Has any authority taken any action on these fraudulent cheaters? have the clients got their money back? how is it that they are still operating and still continue to cheat and con many more people. Someone in authority should take action to crack down Premiers Consultants and their deceitful actions.

PremiersThey are chating people

Hello

I am one of the victims list

I have applied long back (5 years )but till now there is no reply from them and they don’t even send us any updates.

If you call them they will say “please give us your number some one will call you” but in fact no one will call you until unless we go there and fight with them.

These people just follow up with you until you pay the full money once the payments are done then you will have to struggle to get an update from premiers staff they are unprofessional.

Please please don’t be part of the victims like me.

• Ra
    ranby Jan 09, 2012

I WARN ALL THE PEOPLE WANTS TO FILE IN PREMIERS. THEY ARE BIG CHEATERS I HAVE EVER SEEN

• Ib
    ibrahim G Jan 13, 2012

I am also dealing with them, some of the staff there are really bad and wont do anything to help your case unless you chase them, but again that is what you really should be doing, it is your future not theirs, I have researched the Canadian immigration rules and procedures so I know that the delay is not their fault but they should not have lured me with sweet talks.

I am going to wait tell the immigration categories open up again, if it did not work for me I will withdraw and lose 1000 dollars in the process

• Vi
    Victimized by premiers Jun 09, 2014

What they have said in this website is true!

• Vi
    Victimized by premiers Jun 09, 2014

What they have said is so very true! Don't fall let them victimize you!

[Resolved] Professional Cheaters - Immigration Consultants

My story is smilar story like all other stories and experiences with Premiers dubai. I signed this month with Emily and my fault is I believed what she used to tell me that you...

Premiers Management Consultancy Dubai, UAEBig Big Liar

Dubai Police Or Government please take action against this fraud company and stop them to take innocent people money... Even though person is not qualify they tell him that he or she is qualify for migrate to Canada or any country... after they daily call to that person and once they received down payment and cheque they will behave like they dont know you... I can give you person name "Mr. Nair Big Big Lair"... so my dear friends be aware... I lost my 1000 $ without doing any thing please aware of this fraud and if you want to migrate try to submit your application with your self it will take same time...

• Cl
    ClaySha May 23, 2012

I totally and fully agree with the comments mentioned herewith about Premiers Immigration. Bu the question is – Has any Authority in concern taken any actions against these fraudsters? – Have the clients who were cheated received their money in return? – How is it that they still continue to operate and still con many more people to pay them the money and with no authenticity to any facts? – We request the concerned Authority to crack down the deceitful and render justice to the system.

• Ce
    ceej123 Aug 23, 2012

Did you file a complaint against Premiers to Dubai Police or to Department of Economic Development? What is there response?
    I sent an email to consumer rights department of DED and currently waiting for their feedback.

• Ni
    Nitin Tarsarya Oct 26, 2012

i am also one of them who is been cheated by premiers..
    they are not at all professional or service oriented company. once you have paid them, they are not interested to respond you at all.
    i dont think any one is going to take any action against these frad company, but atleast by writing on this forum we can educate them not to go or approach them for any services..

• Ib
    ibm Nov 12, 2012

i applied through primer and now i changed my mind due to some personal reasons, so i plan to cancel the agreement, . i paid initally 1850 Dhs and if i cancel it, i have to give the full payment of 1500$ what they mentioned on the contract? what is the suggestions.

• Sh
    shannen_rogue Dec 04, 2012

Hi, I lodged a complain in DED last June 2012 after fighting with PREMIERS telling me that they are not going to refund my money paid to them when I received a rejection letter from CHC. I fight hardly with this guy, representative of PREMIERS because he insisted that I could not get any refunds, they will not give refund. After that incident, I seek help from DED. I lost hope that time with DED as I received an SMS from DED that my case has been closed where in fact I just started telling them my case. Then second time, I lodged complaint again and telling them why my case has been closed where in fact I have not received any refund/feedback about my case yet. After that, I didnt bother to make follow-up with DED until Nov 26, 2012 comes, I received a call from DED and telling me that my cheque is ready for pick-up in PREMIERS. Unmindfully, DED have taken a serious action against PREMIERS. Why I know it, because the date of cheque was dated 9 July 2012. Meaning, PREMIERS have prepared the cheque after the DED investigation against my lodged case. But unfortunately, this PREMIERS staff didnt bother to call me that I will get my refund!!! IMAGINE, they prepared the cheque on 9 July 2012 and I just took from their office on Nov 27, 2012. If the DED didnt call, I will not know that I have cheque in PREMIERS office! Its almost stale cheque guys! tsk tsk tsk. They didnt bother to inform me about it because if I will not get it, then good thing in their part another income without sweat. They dont have heart to their clients. I thank GOD that I am already out of this PREMIERS scam. The USD1, 000 will be my donation to them.

cass06 Feb 24, 2013

Hi,
    I'm one of Premiers victim but in Abu Dhabi, please let me know where should I go to file complaint against them.

Immigration fraud company

This is a fraud immigration consultant company . You give your money and then start visiting them either for your getting back your money or NO money...Definately NO Visa...Dubai government must take ACTION against them.

• Ke
    Ketan Dave12 Feb 10, 2012

yes dear they are big big fraud's specially Nair and Sandhaya don't trust person like Nire "Nair is big lair" if you don't believe send any disqualify person Nair will make him qualify... I am not fake its my personal experience please people believe me...

Majorie Mar 15, 2012

Hi,

I am a reporter based in Dubai, and I am writing an article about immigration consultancy scams.
    Your story would contribute to this article. Would you be willing to contact me?

Regards,

Majorie van Leijen

• Eh
    ehsan1608 Jun 30, 2012

Please submit complains and if proven then ICCRC will revoke Premiers license.
    ICCRC: Agents Registration Org.

For complaints:

Consumer court:
    DXB - [email protected]
    Canada - [email protected]
    AUH - [email protected]

• So
    Sobbz Sep 19, 2012

is there anything that can be done to ensure this fraud company is shut down, they are cheating hundreds of customers and there are numerous complains about them

• Mi
    mini mathew Dec 06, 2012

I am also one of the client cheated by them, and they don't want to refund the money

sameh alshabee Feb 02, 2016

they are cheater
    i went to economic department and today i will meet them there

economic ministry dont know any thing about them because no body goes there and complain

i ask every body to support my complain and come there

Refuses to refund fees and appealed to CHC without our permission

For all those who are complaining against PREMIERS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY re: refusing to comply with their own contract - that there should be a refund of fees (except C$1, 000 service fee and the non-refundable C$500 initial payment) once application gets rejected by CHC, & re: submitting an appeal to re-consider the application to the Canadian Immigration WITHOUT your permission =Please send us an email at [protected]@yahoo.com
Please state your story (what the whole complaint is about) and don't forget to include your full name and contact number. We will hear you out. Thanks.

• Si
    Sindh Jun 14, 2011

For all those who are complaining against PREMIERS INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANCY re: refusing to comply with their own contract - that there should be a refund of fees (except C$1, 000 service fee and the non-refundable C$500 initial payment) once application gets rejected by CHC, & re: submitting an appeal to re-consider the application to the Canadian Immigration WITHOUT your permission =Please send us an email at [email protected]

canada4u Apr 05, 2012

here is the direct email of the consultant you can give him your thoughts
    his name is IMRAN FAROOQ-----> [email protected]
    COMPLAIN FORM http://www.iccrc-crcic.ca/public/complaintsDiscipline.cfm
    TRY TO SAVE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE FROM THE SCAM

santhose Jan 04, 2016

Premiers is the number one frud company in middle east, should do something. i am preparing for that.Please pass this information to al as much as possible.

Premiers International ConsultancyRefuses to refund our money and appealed to chc without our permission

For all those who are complaining against PREMIERS INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANCY re: refusing to comply with their own contract - that there should be a refund of fees (except C$1, 000 service fee and the non-refundable C$500 initial payment) once application gets rejected by CHC, & re: submitting an appeal to re-consider the application to the Canadian Immigration WITHOUT your permission =Please send us an email at [protected]@yahoo.com

[Resolved] Fraud

In very simple words premiers Dubai are just a bunch on scammers...at the beginning when i met the sales consultant he told me i have 71 point already and i would need only 5.5 in...

Guys,

About Premiers Management Consultancy - Dubai.

A group of pakistanis running this comapny.Main culprits are.

Imran Farooq
Sohail

This is a fraud company.Dubai Government should take action against them.

False hopes.
False Timelines.
Rude behaviour once you sign-up and pay

Hello,

I'm a victim of Premiers Management Consultancy as well and this is what i'm doing about it:

2. Attempt to get gulf news and khaleej times to write about this or resolve it
    3. Write to consumerrights.ae the UAE Govt. initiative to protect consumers, their contact details are shown below:

Priemiers evil Feb 05, 2011

not just their clients but this Premiers Company fool their employees too. What a shame on this company hopefully this so called Sohail & they owners of the Company will suffer. Cursed them all.

Majorie Mar 15, 2012

Hello all,

I am a reporter based in Dubai and I am writing a story on immigration consultancy scams.
    You stores would defintely contribute to the article and address the issue more widely.
    If you are willing to share the story, please contact me asap.

Kind regards,

Majorie van Leijen

canada4u Apr 05, 2012

here is the direct email of the consultant you can give him your thoughts
    his name is IMRAN FAROOQ-----> [email protected]
    COMPLAIN FORM http://www.iccrc-crcic.ca/public/complaintsDiscipline.cfm
    TRY TO SAVE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE FROM THE SCAM

manaar Feb 14, 2013

i have payed the preliminary fees at Premiers. It is then i saw the website . Should i go ahead and pay the cheques

Premiers Management Consultancy - Dubai.

Guys, About Premiers Management Consultancy - Dubai. A group of pakistanis running this comapny.Main culprits are. Imran Farooq Sohail This is a fraud company.Dubai...

Premiers Management Consultancy - Dubai — Premiers Management Consultancy - Dubai

Guys, About Premiers Management Consultancy - Dubai. This is a fraud company.Dubai Government should take action against them. False hopes. False Timelines. Rude behaviour...

Premiers Immigration ConsultancyNo Honesty and cheaters

BE AWAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE of Premiers Immigration Consultancy,
I have delt with them, they are nice in the beginning till they get your money, they have missed up my file, and as per their contract if you get refused they will return you all your money, but when it was missed because of them and reject. I have requested my money, but they refused to give it back and they start using bad words against me.
They have no idea about what they are doing. they just want to collect money

• Lb
    LBKV Apr 04, 2010

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE be aware of using Premiers Immigration Consultancy. as they are big layers.
    they layed to us regarding the fees and the procedures, and they promise to give your money back, which they lay about as well.
    So PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE don't use them

A Premiers And Famous Management ConsultancyImmigration Fraudsters

I want to register a complaint against A Famous Immigration Fruadster company WWICS. They are a big cheat. Be aware of them. They promise immigration dreams but before you know they cheat you of your money and simply get your application rejected because of their incompetancy.

• Ww
    WWICS Dec 28, 2010

Dear Premier Victim,

I am replying you on behalf of WWICS Head Office Mohali, India. Please let me know your contact details and also provide me your File Serial number and retaining branch.

You can write me on [email protected]
    Regards

Navneet Puri
    WWICS HO

A Emigration Canada

I thankyou my friend Soni. He tell me I can complan here for premier. he given me this website. i sit in this netcafa. I write my experiment. Premier is very big comany but very bad compny. They are not profetional. They promisd me to gave me migraton but tell me to give ielts result. i give ielts they say no good score. i tell why youre agent not tell me on start. they say you read agreemnt. This is not good. I need all my money back. They donot do anything. They jsut send my fil to cnada. and after 2 years tell give more papers and ielts. when i give they say not ok. i say send, they say not ok score. give me some money not all money. They say we work on case. ido not agree. They are cheatings.

• Ji
    jiva May 08, 2010

Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.Premiers management consultancy.

• Mn
    m. nikol Feb 25, 2012

Thank you very much guys.i was about to do submit my docs with them today and pay 1870 Dhs and they said they are refundable money.it was useful to read the comments about that fraud agency.i was thinking this is Dubai - Arab country with roles and regulations and it will never happen to me any problem!?Thanks again...

Premiers Immigration Consultancy ManagementServices

I just want to express my disgust with Canaidin Immigration Office. I applied for Canadian Immigration through Premiers Management Consultancy in April 2008. Every thing was very smooth. I was impressed by the huge two floor set up of the company with more than 50 staff. I had not seen such big set up of some immigration agent. i had visited Aries Immigration Services office. That was a very small set up of hardly two rooms with couple of staff. I also visited WWICS because I got impressed by their website as they claim presence in numerous countires but even their set up was very small and consultant was not very knowledgeable. Frankly speaking even i knew more than him. At Premiers the consulatant was ver expeirienced and explained the whole process nicely. She told me about imminent policy change and explained me pros and cones as well. Same thing was mentioned on the contract as well. The processing department coordinated with me smoothly and prepared my case and submitted to Canadian Embassy London in few days. I was very relaxed and waiting for some good news. When in December 2008 I received a call from Premiers informing me that Canadian Governement has changed policy and refused many applications. I dont understand when they start my process I was qualifying, why policy change should affect my application. I am very disgusted with canadian immigration office. they don't have understanding that they are playing with people's future. IThey have wasted my time and money.

carlito27 Jan 09, 2010

if you wanna immigrate to canada, go apply for yourself directly to the embassy and not through a company..
    us canadians like to do the job ourselves, we dont need people who wants to come and not work themselves . and start collecting wellfare and be a burdain, got it ?????

• Sm
    smarie2711 Jan 27, 2010

Did they also said to give you job and accomodation in canada? Ambrien just called me for this offer.. She was really good and convincing.

• Du
    dubaiexpat Apr 29, 2010

Ambreen and Emily are the biggest cheaters in Premiers!! They lie and deceive you just so that you will qualify to migrate to Canada. Do don't even tell you the total cost of everything.

• Mu
    Muniruzaman74 May 16, 2010

My visit with them and dealing since I have signed up in last 8 months have been competetely different to what is mentioned by you guys. I happen to deal with two different people before signing up and their knowledge was by far best compared to 7 other companies I had visited. I was quite convinced and am fully satisfied, they had mentioned to me that canadian visa has become fast and within 60 days of singup I have received satisfactory evidence and my file number and visa process seems to be quite smooth. I am not certain when exactly it will be through however I would be expecting the medical letter within 3 months.

Anyways best of luck to your comments.

[Resolved] Services

I felt sorry to read slandering remarks against Premiers Management Consultancy. I myself had been a client of Premiers. Though I had to suffer because of amendment made to the...

[Resolved] Premiers Intl DubaiNon performance

Dear Mr . sohail

good morning, I am ramesh rajpal and met you in your office 2-3 days back regarding complaint against your office people for not meeting their
committments and misplacing the documents .

However to refresh your memory I will mention the full facts of the case again :-

a. I came to your prestigious office on 9th sep 2009 and met your sales consultant Ms emily ghosh in connection with migration to canada.
She explained me the procedure and told me that in my case ( As I have already applied in JULY 2007 and got my file no in AUG 2007 )
she will get me the REQUIREMNT LETTER from canadian embassy with in 30 days . ON her giving specific assurances I decided to go ahead with
largest company in middle east and paid Usd 500 with my credit card and balance in instalments .

b. On 10th sep 2009 I visited your office again to give photo copies of my file no and others papers required by Ms Emily but from that time only your
sales staff started changing the colour and she did not have time to attend ( As I have i already paid and became your victim. )

c. After waiting for some time she called MR. NITIN SIYAL in her cabin and gave my papers to him, though he did not understood any thing but she told
me that do not worry he is well experienced and will handle the case properly .

d. Though as per promise of your staff, I was supposed to visit your office on 9th oct 2009 but I visited your office on 31st oct 2009 to get my requirement letter.

e. I waited at reception and then forwarded to Mr. nitin after 30 minutes, when I asked for the progress of my case, he was totally indifferent and told
me that he is not aware of my case and never met me also .

f. Madam EMILY GHOSH do not believe in talking to customer once he has paid the fees.( SHE LOCKED HER CABIN ALSO )

g. So I was directed to meet you, you were also totally unaware of the case and instead told me that why you were relying on promises by the sales consultant
I was shocked at the working of LARGEST AGENCY IN THE MIDDLE EAST. I was told that why I came to office without taking appointemt WHAT A CLASS SERVICE
Client is not allowed to visit your office to check the progress even after meeting the dead lines.

h. After taking my mobile no etc you promised me that you will contact me next day with exact progress on the case .

h. I never got call from your office, then being VICTIM OF YOUR OFFICE, I came to your office on 3rd nov 2009, then also MADAM EMILY GHOSE was interested
in attending to me and I was directed to MR NITIN SIYAL THE GREAT, who hold me to sign some form again on the pretext of getting details from canadian
consulate . But I told him why I should sign the papers, he told me reluctantely that all my documents has been misplaced and my file no etc again . Then I told him
that I will talk to MR. sohail .

i. Then I came too your cabin and told me same thing that your office was not finding my papers and need to submit again form 5476 etc.

j. THIS TYPE OF SERVICE WAS NEVER EXPECTED FROM REPUTED AGENCY LIKE YOURS. IN SHORT YOU HAVE NOT KEPT YOUR PROMISE NOT MET
YOUR COMMITTMENT, THEREFORE I AM NOT INTERESTED IN GOING AHEAD WITH PREMIERS INTL AND THEREFORE REQUEST YOU TO
REFUND ME USD 500 PAID BY ME, otherwise I will be constrained to refer the matter to LETTER TO EDITOR IN gulfnews . 24x7 and will complained to
CANADIAN CONSULATE ONTARIO CANADA.

• Resolution Statement

The company did everything to try to resolve the issue, but after several attempts to contact the complainant, no answer has been received. Therefore the complaint is declared to be untrue.

• Ramesh,

I can totally relate to your case!!! My partner & i are currently going through the same thing!! We submitted all our papers as per the requirement and when my partner went to follow up on teh progress of our file 2 weeks ago he was given a similar reception. Nitin met him as well and told him that our police clearance certificates are missing and that we should submit these asap. When we told Nitin that we had already submitted all these documents to a lady called Alma he looked very surprised. Alma maintained a register in which she write about all teh documents recieved hence we asked Nitin to look into that. Nitin came accepting that we had submitted the papers but Premiers lost it hence they never reached teh Canadian High Commission. Nitin then assured my partner that he will personally look into this and get back to us with an update which obviously never happened!! Instaed we got an email from Nitin Congratulating us for our documents being acceopted by teh Canadian High Commission and asked us to come and collect the medical forms. My partner went and collected teh forms last week and we were meant to go for our tests today so that we could submit everything in time. Nitin also assured us that it takes 3 months to get your visa from teh time of submitting the medical results.

Yesterday we checked our email and to our shock we had received a regret letter from a gentleman called Amin fron Premiers stating that our application had been rejected due to missing documents!!! We have been trying to call them this morning to clarify and understand what;s happening as we were just given our medical forms 2 weeks ago...of course they are not entertaining any of our calls!! This is completely unacceptable and we will definately be lodging a complaint against them at the Canadian High Commisison. These guys should not be let off so easily...i came across so many other complaints that it is shocking!!!

Shilpi Singh & Etienne Karner

• Rr
    RRafael Dec 22, 2009

This our case in Premiers Dubai - A Fiddle Company - A Total SCAM

We were very excited about the idea of moving to Canada offered by Mohammed, an agent of Premiers in Abu Dhabi branch. Besieged and utterly ecstatic to have a new adventure experience, essentially a new life, a new beginning. We then go ahead and sign the contract without even doing further research about the company and the process of migrating to Canada, which is admittedly a huge mistake on our part, being lazy and have not much time to process on our own, we thought hiring an agent would be the best choice. Mohammed assured my wife that the whole thing will be taken care of and that the progression will be perfect. The real truth is “you don’t need an agent if you want to migrate to Canada”. If you apply on your own, you will only spend less than a thousand dollars compared to hiring an agent like Premiers that you will end up paying at least three to four thousand dollars in fees, and more to that you will waste your time doing follow-up with them, where nobody really pursue your case after you submit your application and they get the monthly installment fees, which is way over the top.

We applied early this year and submitted our forms and supporting documentation on time to Premiers for them to dispatch to immigration, more than enough period than the specified date. To our surprise when we check our application status in official website, the “decision was made” in less than the normal processing phase, so we thought there is absolutely rather wrong about it. We called and emailed Premiers and we cannot get any information at all, the whole situation of doing follow-up with them was an unambiguous upheaval, it brings our family enormous stress aside from our daily activities and jobs. Finally, Amin, another agent replied back after series of emails and unproductive calls, he sent an email stating that “your case has been refused by the Canadian High Commission as you did not submit the IELTS result with required score within the stipulated time period.”

Prior to Amin’s email I sent an inquiry of our case to Canada immigration office through their website. We found out that Amin was absolutely lying since we have the official reply from the immigration states that “A letter was sent to you by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia stating that your application was being recommended for further assessment. You were therefore requested to submit a complete application and your file was transferred to our office. The letter from the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney provided you with 120 days from the date of the letter to submit the requested forms and supporting documentation to our office. You were informed that if you did not respond within 120 days, we would decide that you were no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and would close your file. You did not provide the requested forms/documents in order to initiate the processing of your application within the 120 days. As a result, we have closed your file. The processing fee that you have paid is refundable. The Centralized Intake Office in Sydney has been notified and you will receive a cheque within 8 - 12 weeks.” They did not submit our paper works on time and did not even inform us.

The response was crystal clear that our application was not rejected, we demanded premiers to return our documents and draft from the immigration immediately when they receive it. Furthermore, we demanded to refund all checks that has been debited to us for the past eight months, but according to them it cannot be refunded and what’s worse, there is no reason given, whereas our contract states that they will refund the fees in this cases of their negligence. We received the first draft and still waiting for the refund which again, no definite reply as to when. Checking thoroughly about the Premiers in the internet it looks like we are not the only victim, there are a lot. If you could please help us address this to them, to authorities and all victims so that we will come united to petition Premiers, otherwise there will be more victim of their fiddle. I will vow to dedicate a time to help aspiring immigrants with their application, which is very clear, YOU DON’T NEED AN AGENT TO APPLY FOR MIGRATION TO CANADA.

This is a lesson learned worth sharing. Before you get too excited about any transaction that involves monetary requisites, it’s a business that needs a further research. I admit it’s a huge mistake from our side trusting Premier’s promise, but then again, we should be vigilant of any transactions now and in the future, there will be no scammers if people will not allow to be scammed. For Premiers they should be sanctioned to the full extend of the law, have their firm close and punish the irresponsible people behind their business.

• Gb
    Gboye Jan 15, 2010

Oh my GOD, Thanks to Google for bringing this result on my search for this premiers company ion Dubai, I was just on my way to Pay to the same lady 500 USD, assuming she will finalize my case to go to UK, and as a preprocessing fee for CIC assessment, and she said we will cover the government fee as a good will, and no processing fee...WOW...and they put advertisement on Gulf News too We are the best and the first immigration Consultant company in the middle East and No processing Fee required ...So please go ahead and put this on Gulf news and make the issue public...and save others too.

Thank you, for saving my 500 USD.

• Ra
    ralyn Sep 15, 2010

thank you very i want also to apply that agency but when i read what happen, im feeling afraid off.because i want also to change my life regarding for this but this time.im looking the agency that not satisfied and honest too us.500 usd is very hard to clarify or to work for.for me my freind just go on to gulf news, so no more other victim for.

[Resolved] Premiers (UAE) — Immigration - fraud & malpractice

Hey guys, this is just to inform each and everyone BE AWARE of immigration consultants in UAE, particularly Premiers. I’ve been duped by this agency. I applied last year and...

Wrong and Fraudlant practice

Premier consultancy is a big time fraud agency. They make false promises and make applicants sign on blank papers. They take huge money only to send our application by post to...

[Resolved] Premiers Migrations Bur Dubai Nere Mussalla Tower — Cheating

They are smart cheaters and irrresponsible. I lost my money and i am struggling to get back my money, i dint get my visa just because of there irresponsibilites. And now they are...

Immigration fraudsters

(FRAUDSTERS) Premiers Management Consultancy- Dubai, UAE. Tel: [protected] I am writing this to inform everybody of the fraudulent and deceitful activities of Premiers Management...