Premiers Management Consultancy Logo

Premiers Management Consultancy

Having problems with Premiers Management Consultancy?

Premiers Management Consultancy Customer Service Contacts

+971 43 979 999 (Customer Service)
+971 551 006 281 (Abu Dhabi)
Al Arif Contracting Building, 2nd Floor, Al Musalla Road, Burdubai
Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi Office
1st Floor, Suite № 011, Al Omran Bldg, Hamadan St., Behind Al Salama Hospital

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Premiers Management Consultancy Customer Service. Initial Premiers Management Consultancy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Premiers Management Consultancy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Premiers Management Consultancy. Discuss the issues you have had with Premiers Management Consultancy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

A
Mar 23, 2019

Premiers Management Consultancy — premiers (uae) / immigration - fraud & malpractice

Dear Sir, Please note I have been registered with Premeirs since 2011. I have been following up for the...

Premiers Management Consultancyaustralian visa

I applied for australian visa thru them way back in 2008 and i trusted them to get me visa. I went for them coz of their flashy adverts. Worst service, no response. I dont even know whether they applied for a visa. They will keep u in the dark. All my years got wasted because of them. Im really surprised that they are still existing in the business

N

Premiers Management Consultancy — immigration to australia

This is such a fraud company that i have seen in Dubai, they gave many false promises and register people...

R

Premiers — Premiers management consultancy refuses to refund the consultancy fee paid

I am yet another victim of the Canada Immigration Consultancy fraud and scam operated by premiers. I have...

Premiers Management ConsultancyFake and cheaters - don't trust their smiles

Staaaaaaaay away. They are f* - - *ken cheaters, they took my file and told me it's 100% easy case. And there is still place in the quota. But i surprized after 6 monthes to get my file returned because of full quota!!!

They knew that the quota is full but they just are liers. They lied about the fact that there is still place just to take the application and charge me non - refundable 1500 usd !!!

Do not trust their fake hopes. Stay away from them to save ur money.

• Af
        Afrinadam Jun 28, 2016

This ambreen, zainab and aisha are big time cheaters
        They are fasting and they will tell so many lies looking at your eyes
        Please dont go to premiers

JaySam Jun 28, 2016

I agree with all the comments. I started with them back in 2012 paid installments totalling approx. 14K for the process however in between my category was not available so I couldn't proceed but of course they kept sending my cheques to the bank though. Then I restarted the process in 2014 and they wanted me to pay extra and I refused and made a big deal and said it is not my fault that my category if not there at the time then they should not have charged me so finally I paid nothing. However my application was not submitted honestly there was a delay in getting one of my lost documents from the UK for education so it is my fault because it was the end of 2014 and the new EE system was kicking in by 1st Jan 2015. At the moment I am dealing with a great Canadian lawyer based in canada and I have been following up with Premiers to get all my original documents from them which I submitted in 2014, 2 months no one has had the decency to contact me via email or otherwise. Today finally I get a hold of a supervisor called Veronica who at least returned by call she said she will look for it by tomorrow with their supervisor Meenakshi. I will officially complain to ICCRC who is governing body for immigration lawyers. They will lose their license if all of us do this. Complaining here nothing may happen honestly. They have appalling customer service specially a lady called Zainab who has not once returned my calls or emailed me regarding my docs nor has she directed it to the concerned person. They are a bunch low paid people who are there just shuffling paper and cheating innocent people. Fight for your rights and complain to ICCRC directly. More complaints they get severe action which will be taken.

• Af
        Afrinadam Jun 05, 2016

Please send your contact number to [email protected] will go to economic department and complaint together. There are few others also ready to come. We all are victims of this fraud consultancy.

N

Premiers Dubai — Lacks Customer Focus

I do not really know from where to begin, at First my family got in touch with this particular consultancy a...

H

Premiers Immigration Dubai — My immigration Application

I had applied for Canada Immigration Visa since January 2012, was told by the SALES Lady there that you will...

R

Premiers Dubai — Fraudsters

We had applied for Australia & Canada Immigration through Premiers Dubai in July 2011. 1st they informed...

F

Premiers Management Consultancy — Fraudsters

This is the biggest fraud company in the middle east which gives false hopes of immigration to variou...

Premiers Management ConsultancyFalse advice and not giving refund

Hello,
      I would like to draw everybody's attention for the mentioned company which is providing immigration consultancy services for Canada, Australia, denmark and so on.
      This company staff and the management of the company all are cheaters and fake people. If you go for any consultancy once they will show you many dreams and then later you realized that you have been cheated by the company.
      I would like to tell about my incident, firstly I visited to the company along with my husband in December ' 2012 which is located in Al arif building in bur Dubai behind musalla tower and have met with one of the consultant named Sabareesh Nair. He told us many details and showed full dreams to go to Canada.
      Mr. Sabareesh nair was telling that we are eligible under NOC skill type between O to B in sales supervisor category. So, we have said ok to proceed and signed the contract in december' 2012 itself. Then, later they have told to prepare the documents and get it notarized. So, we went to India for holidays and done all the notarized work and managed to prepare all the documents.
      In between we have started paying them money in monthly installments which was started from march' 2013 onwards. Now, after coming back from India we went to Premiers office in bur Dubai and the reception people told us to meet one lady for further details.
      We have met the person and then we have come to know that we are not eligible for Canada PR because the occupational list of Canada has been changed. At that time we said to the lady that its ok as its a government policy on which we don't have any control.
      After that one of our friend told us to revisit some other consultancy companies or Canadian consulate to check again whether we are eligible or if there is any alternate process to do so.
      After visting these places, we have come to know that since beginning only we were not qualify for Canada pr under any category not even under NOC skill type category between O to B which is conveyed by the premiers consultant Mr. Sabareesh nair.
      After knowing all these details we went to the premiers office in bur Dubai and told them that we want to withdraw our application and want our money back whatever we have paid to you.
      Then, the person named Mr. Thaison was told us to write the withdrawal application and mentioned your words if any. We told Thaison that Sabreesh nair already spoken to us and agreed in front of us that there is no fault from client side. Sabreesh nair also admitted to us that the consultation which he gave was not correct also. So, we have mentioned the same words on the withdrawal application.
      After one month time, Thaison sent us email stating that the management will not refund USD 1500 if we cancel the contract with them. Initially sabreesh nair took our signature on one contract which is stating the clause of refund. Thaison was telling that they will charged the money for their services. But on contrary, we have not got any further service after the initial consultation and also they have not made any file no. and also they didn't call us again to ask for further process and documents. So, on what grounds the premiers company is asking for this much of money from the client.
      The consultation which we got by sabareesh nair was also fake, we have been cheated by the company and their staff. Now, we are fighting for our money as they are not giving it back to us and also they are not allowing us to talk to the senior management or the the owner of the company.
      This company taking money from the people for the foolish consultancy which every other immigration company giving free of cost advice.

After all this, I want to request the people in government to take legal action as because of this company many people has been cheated and they are loosing their hard earned income.

Please it is my request if any legal authority of government can help us in getting our money back from these culprits.
      It will be a great help to us and will always remember.

If any person in legal authority of government would like to help please call on my mobile i.e. [protected].

• Su
          Suhit Aug 12, 2013

Dear All,
          Me too is about to be a victim but I will accept this as a challenge and will fight at the max.
          Guys Please approach consumer rights (AHLAN DUBAI) Phone number :- [protected], email address :- [email protected]
          I know its really tough for working hard, earning a bit and then such people take away the hard earned money. Please do not leave them. Our Dubai Economic department has setup the consumer rights for treating such companies only. Please go ahead and lodge formal complaints with complete documents proof.

Cheers

Premiers InternationalFraud

Premiers agency for Immigration services are nothing more than thieves and will rip your skin off for a penny and if you pay them for any service which suppose to do, you are paying for nothing my dear, in most cases they will not do anything for the money you have paid and you end up paying just for signing a paper called contract with them, for your own benefit remember that they will never refund you any single Dirhams that you paid, DO NOT USE THEM FOR ANY SERVICE.

If any person has the same experience like mine, file a complain about them at the relevant authority where you were planning to migrate to, in my case i did it here on this link to the Australian authorities, hoping that by complaining to the right people, things will change and the pay back for the fraud they have done and the money they are stealing from us.

In case you are located in Dubai – the United Arab Emirates and you want to use an agent to migrate to Australia, make sure that you search the agent here https://www.mara.gov.au/agent/ARSearch.aspx?FolderID=394 this is were all legal and official agents are registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) which the official Authority who certify an agent to work on applications of people who wants to migrate to Australia.

In case you are wondering if Premiers is registered or not, you can find out your self but I didn’t find them, keep in mind that by law they have list their registration number with MARA on each advertisement they do, which is not the case anywhere on Premiers website, social media, it is nowhere!

Have a look here:

And many more which I don’t want to spend my time on, but to give you an example of how it should be like, browse this address and compare your self: http://www.visatec.com.au/ scroll down till the end of the page and see that there is something announced there called Migration Agents Registration Number, type the number on the MARA website here https://www.mara.gov.au/agent/ARSearch.aspx?FolderID=394 and see that the agent is listed on MARA website, which is not the case with Premiers with the Australian authority and i bet you it is the same with all the rest of authorities, to name few: UK, USA, New Zealand, Panama, Dominica, Canada, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Australia.

Have a look at the listed agents for the UAE here and use one of them only for Australia and look for something similar for Canada and any other country…

Premiers International DubaiFraud

Please advice everybody for your own good, Premiers immigration Dubais a fraud company, no real business is really done there, I went to apply for immigration to Canada, one Pakistani lady called Ambrin, she is a real trained thief, she will assure you are eligible, she will make you pay for the first step around 1000$ and then she will make sign on a paper written on it that the money paid for the first step is not refundable, and trust me you have to forget about it, we will not be able to get it, they have lawyers if you tried to go to courts.

• Fr
              FraudCompaniesHater Oct 24, 2015

I totally agree with you guys, Premiers is doing illegal business, I already went through this, however I got my money back without the need to go to courts.
              Here is how, you just go http://www.consumerrights.ae you can get their number to call or maybe send email, consumer right protection will call you back after you log a complain, explain to them what happened exactly and those guys will contact Premiers and force them to return your money or they will freeze their trade license in Dubai, those guys are not kidding, because of consumer rights Premiers called me and returned my money.

• Ji
              Jinu George 1 Oct 24, 2015

I have gone to premiers and had enrolled for the canada immigration and the same lady miss ambrin took my case and yes she is really trained and i paid the registration having full faith in the establishment and the way she talked she dint go through the whole process and made it seem very easy and told me to go down on the first floor and meet miss shiza for ielts which i was unaware that i had to pay for that as well and i ended up paying for it as well..they told me that i have to pay the rest f the amount before 15 days as i had the ramadan discount reducing the price or i will not get the ramadan offer for the whole process..It just seemed that they just want to make money and after seeing the complaints of theirs in the net i decided not to invest anymore money with them as they are fraudsters.My registration money and ielts money went down the drain..anybody who is even thinking of going to them please dont waste your hard earned money...

Premiers Consultants DubaiPhony guys

Agree with the comments.
            These guys are refusing to comply with their own contract - that there would be a refund of fees (except C$1, 000 service fee and the non-refundable C$500 initial payment). I dont udnerstand when there are so many people complaining about their conniving and phony acts, why isnt there anything done about it? Why hasn't the authorities taken any action against them? Im baffled as to how such frauds exist in Dubai who cheat people of their money in broad daylight?

Premiers Management ConsultancyRefund of Payment

Ask to sign a non-refundable contract to the services that was not used. When asked to refund the cheque payments, they cannot return

• Ne
                  nevildaru May 18, 2013

hi, since i am writing here it already means that i am in a similar situation, guys i too registered for immigration to Canada with premiers in jan 2013, i was told that i qualify & was scoring 72 points (67 is required). however in April 2013, there was a announcement from cic & a new list of occupations was released in which my profile was absolutely omitted. i then applied for refund as i was not at all eligible. however i have been told that 50% of the fees i.e. USD 1500 have to paid to them as per contract & only upon paying this i will be refunded my pdc cheques. The staff who handles the refund is an absolute nerd & oes not know how to speak to customers. i have decided to file a law suit against these crooks. anyone interested to be a part of it can contact me. (mobile:[protected]) .. also if anyone can tell me whats the procedure to complain to the DED..?

Marv23 Feb 18, 2013

Hi shaneen,
                  We have the same situation. I have been advised to lodge a complaint to Dubai court. If you wish to do as well we can coordinate.

Masoodxb Jan 27, 2013

Hi Shannen,

I have a similar case as yours and I just got a call from DED that they cannot take any action on it since the contract is more than one year old with PREMIERS and then later I got SMS that my case has been closed. Please suggest what to do next. I really want to teach a good lesson to these Crooks.

• Sh
                  shannen_rogue Dec 04, 2012

Hi, I lodge a complain in DED last June 2012 after fighting with PREMIERS telling me that they are not going to refund my money paid to them when I received a rejection letter from CHC. I fight hardly with this guy, representative of PREMIERS because he insisted that I could not get any refunds, they will not give refund. After that incident, I seek help from DED. I lost hope that time with DED as I received an SMS from DED that my case has been closed where in fact I just started telling them my case. Then second time, I lodged complaint again and telling them why my case has been closed where in fact I have not received any refund/feedback about my case yet. After that, I didnt bother to make follow-up with DED until Nov 26, 2012 comes, I received a call from DED and telling me that my cheque is ready for pick-up in PREMIERS. Unmindfully, DED have taken a serious action against PREMIERS. Why I know it, because the date of cheque was dated 9 July 2012. Meaning, PREMIERS have prepared the cheque after the DED investigation against my lodged case. But unfortunately, this PREMIERS staff didnt bother to call me that I will get my refund!!! IMAGINE, they prepared the cheque on 9 July 2012 and I just took from their office on Nov 27, 2012. If the DED didnt call, I will not know that I have cheque in PREMIERS office! Its almost stale cheque guys! tsk tsk tsk. They didnt bother to inform me about it because if I will not get it, then good thing in their part another income without sweat. They dont have heart to their clients. I thank GOD that I am already out of this PREMIERS scam. The USD1, 000 will be my donation to them.

• Sv
                  SVPereira Oct 16, 2012

who're you...sounds like one of them...freaky creep

• Sv
                  SVPereira Oct 16, 2012

Agree with the comments.

Premiershopping ClubFraudulent activities

Premiershopping Club appeared on my bank statement with an unauthorized charge, after I called them they’ve claimed that I have allowed them to deduct funds but it was total lie. They refused to refund me stating that their service is non refundable.

Premiers Management CompanyCheaters

Dear All,

I just would like to share this experience with you about the big cheaters in the world called Premiers Company, I applied with them and give all money and while I am finalizing the documents they told me that I don't need french test since I am a french speaking, after while they have sent me an email telling me that I need french test and my application has been returned from Canada, I told them to wait for couple of months to get the results since it's taking more than 3 months, and later on they have sent me an email that the Front desk job had been removed from the list, I went to visit them and told them that i want to cancel my application but suddenly they told me that I am the one who is delaying the submission of documents ????!!! I will go by Wednesday to screw them up just to get the refund of the rest. If any one wants to join please come through.

Note: they have done the same thing with 3 of my colleagues.

My email is hafid.[protected]@gmail.com

G

Premiers Immigration — Fraud

This is another classic fraud agency . Guys, beware of Tony of Monteral Managment immigration. he is a...

Premiers ImmigrationNo response

I totally and fully agree with the comments mentioned herewith about Premiers Immigration. Bu the question is – Has any Authority in concern taken any actions against these fraudsters? – Have the victims who were cheated received their money in return? (I havent received mine) – How is it that they still continue to operate and still con many more people to pay them money and with no authenticity to any facts? – We request the concerned Authority to crack down the deceitful and render justice to the system as it should prevail.

• Cl
                        ClaySha May 23, 2012

I totally agree and fully support the comments written herewith about Premiers. but the question is - Has any authority taken any action on these fraudulent cheaters? have the clients got their money back? how is it that they are still operating and still continue to cheat and con many more people. Someone in authority should take action to crack down Premiers Consultants and their deceitful actions.

PremiersThey are chating people

Hello

I am one of the victims list

I have applied long back (5 years )but till now there is no reply from them and they don’t even send us any updates.

If you call them they will say “please give us your number some one will call you” but in fact no one will call you until unless we go there and fight with them.

These people just follow up with you until you pay the full money once the payments are done then you will have to struggle to get an update from premiers staff they are unprofessional.

Please please don’t be part of the victims like me.

• Vi
                          Victimized by premiers Jun 09, 2014

What they have said is so very true! Don't fall let them victimize you!

• Vi
                          Victimized by premiers Jun 09, 2014

What they have said in this website is true!

• Ib
                          ibrahim G Jan 13, 2012

I am also dealing with them, some of the staff there are really bad and wont do anything to help your case unless you chase them, but again that is what you really should be doing, it is your future not theirs, I have researched the Canadian immigration rules and procedures so I know that the delay is not their fault but they should not have lured me with sweet talks.

I am going to wait tell the immigration categories open up again, if it did not work for me I will withdraw and lose 1000 dollars in the process

• Ra
                          ranby Jan 09, 2012

I WARN ALL THE PEOPLE WANTS TO FILE IN PREMIERS. THEY ARE BIG CHEATERS I HAVE EVER SEEN

H

Premiers Management Consultancy — Professional Cheaters - Immigration Consultants

My story is smilar story like all other stories and experiences with Premiers dubai. I signed this month with...