Premier Cancun Vacationscancel vacation/cancel payment

N

One tuesday afternoon, a filipino rung me from cancun, mexico (I she told me) and said that I was selected by their company as referred by my previous to travel in us and is the first from australia. She explained all about the vacations in cancun and orlando... Blah, blah, blah... The vacation package actually must cost $us5, 000, but because it is an offer for me and my family and it cost me only for $us798.00. For me, it was too good to be true. She was very, very persistent. After two hours of doubting and convincing, I did not know how I said yes to her. Silly me, then, she asked my credit card number but I was hard to get when regard to my credit card. She asked for $250.00 as deposit and the rest will paid in 3 monthly instalment payment. I know that I will not be able to refund my $250.00 but I can stop them taking the rest my money from credit card. After that day, the young lady keep on pestering me every morning at 8.00 and asking for more names to be referred to her and be scammed. The name of the young lady is eleyna perez and she is on the facebook. She wants to befriend with me on fb but I said "no". I have a booking number of my vacation with them if you need proof and the detail of my vacation and payment is there.

• Ga
    Ganda Bae Ganda Feb 06, 2019

Any luck that we can refund at least half of what we paid?

• Kr
    Kris89 Jul 30, 2018

Did anyone have any luck and was successful in cancelling the charge from their credit card? I was also deceived by this company. They also go by the name Go Cancun.

• Ac
    Acjc3388 Dec 04, 2017

I was on the phone with "Aleyna" last night with the some of the best offers I've ever heard of before! But if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. She had given me a very crafty sales script mixed in with a little joking and playful bantering. I told her that I wouldnt be able to go on vacation for the next 2-3 years because of medical bills and other priorities, but she was very persistent. Finally, I declined her. She was very upset and told me that if I ever do decide to go to Cancun, to buy our vacation from someone else. Stay away from sales agents like that. It's all about quota and never about the customers' capability or lifestyle.

• Je
    jeffrey arcia Oct 26, 2017

This girl called us to offer this same package and pretended to be ALEYNA PURINO PEREZ (on facebook) which I doubt she is not. She said she is a Mexican-Filipina gal based in Mexico who will be our tour guide once we get there, but she will never be there. I am sure she is just a part of a company's call center agent who lies just to rip you off. She tried to persuade us to buy it (promises of no expiration and all other promises) and even offered a lot of freebies (free accomodation to wherever hotels we want around the world) and much cheaper package than she initially offered (from $1098 to $898 by using allegedly her employee discount). I have heard a lot of complaints about expirations and having to pay again 299 bucks just to reactivate it. That free accomodation she is offering is about time share that they will again persuade you to get once your on your vacation in Cancun. If you don't get one, their service will get cold towards you. She talks about call-back client policy where she said she could not give the same "best" offers she was giving us once we hang up the phone. Her offers would go on and go on and keep pestering you. fortunately for me the line was cut off. Good thing that happened, but she tried to call us again a few seconds after and the day afterwards (talking about what she called call-back policy hahaha). This pretentious "Aleyna" will say mean things to you once you refuse to her offer (don't give her your FB account, emails or phone number, much more your credit card). May our experience gives you a heads up, whether their packages are legit or not (including their unbelievable offers and promises), one thing for sure - their work ethics is terrible, needless to mention that identity theft or pretending to be somebody else is unlawful. and for those unbelieable promises, they have a catch and that involves your money. They don't deserve and worth your time.
    👎1

PCast Aug 02, 2017

Somebody named Mr Alvin Paule Fulgueras who requested to be one of his friends in Facebook with his account name Alvinn Paule-Fulgueras. He introduced himself as a Sales Agent of Primier Cancun Vacations and a native of Davao City, Philippines. He has thousands of facebook friends with a good looking photos on facebook and says he was half Filipino, half Spanish decent that is why his looks differs from most Filipinos. After friendly conversations using Messenger App in Facebook, he started sayong they got this huge Promotions in their Cancun Resorts in which if I avail a package they have Free Orlando, Florida as well as Free Royal Carribean Cruise in Bahamas. He told me it cost $US 1, 398 and will need a Deposit as its only very limited. So he pas the phone to a Mexican guy and started asking for my Credit card details for the downpayment of $500. Constant promises from Mr Fulgueras that he will organize my flights from UK to Cancun and viceversa and will take a days off from work to tour me around Cancun. 2nd payment taken last 14th July 2017 the amount pf $449. Communication with Mr Fulgueras continues with his promises and even asked for more referrals from my friends in the UK. 1st of Aug 2017, I noticed that his Facebook account was deactivated so I quickly try to message him on Messenger but I was already blocked. I search his name in FB and there is a public post saying that Alvinn Paule-Fulgueraswas using all his FB photos from a certain Tana Phoun Savath from Indonesia. I quickly hone to my bank to inform them to restrict any transactions from Cancun, Mexico as I might have been conned by this Sales Agent and bribed my hard earned money. I contacted the Primier Cancun Vacations company and says they will send me an email fora Cancellation Form in about 1-2hrs after our conversation, 8hrs have gone and never received any emails until now. Iwas so worried that this Primier Cancun Vacations company is not a legitimate one until I get my refund of $US 949.00 I already paid to them. I am hoping this will warn anybody for future offers from them.

• Us
    Usagicho Mar 20, 2016

I am trying to cancel my payments, but they want me to send further personal information (copy of my driver's license, etc). This was not needed to charge me, but they need it to cancel my payment? They are threatening to come after me if I don't forward them photocopies of my driver's license. I would avoid doing business with this company as start require personal information cancel any payments.

• Cr
    Crystal Berryman Sep 01, 2015

I received a call stating I had "WON a wonderful vacation and thank you for using one of our sister businesses." I had never used ANY of the other businesses. SURPRISE !! SURPRISE!!! 1ST spoke to a woman, who never told me it was a time share, thu it turned out to be just that. She went on explaining the beautiful destination. She JUST needed my trust, friendly credit card and $698.00 U.S. dollars. SURPRISE!!! again. I stated I needed to see "something" to show me what my monies would be purchasing. Then a a gentleman was on the phone, for I believe the hard salers, such as myself. I was asked about my income, the monies we had, etc. (I don't tell family that much info to my family!). They didn't ask for my blood type thu.Goodie! It sounded great, BUT MAKE YOUR DECISION NOW! I said I needed to discuss it w/ my husband, but he was preparing for a huge trial. The gentleman (I use that word lososely) then stated "I guess you don't have that much money, " w/ a snotty attitude. No Money?? MY ###!!! We own everything we have, house, land, office, 2 businesses, 2 new trucks, newer car, boat & camper & cash in bank. From that point on, I was pissed off by this little Piss ant!!! THEN THE Weasel HUNG UP ON ME!!! I WAS NEVER RUDE TO HIM, but I do hope a shark finds him, a blood thirsty shark just like himself. P.S. Want a REALLY NICE VACATION- COME TO WYOMING & MONTANA-GREAT FISHING & BEAUTIFUL SCENERY. Signed, A Wyo. Photographer
    Tried to send a photo, but it was nixed. Just a pic of the Tetons

• Em
    Emjayonjak Apr 20, 2015

I have purchase the vacation package for $798.00
    And paid in full.
    I was told that it is good for 2 years and a half till it expires.
    I got it I believe around November 2014.
    The transaction with me . So far so good.
    I might book my vacation this year.
    But reading all the complaints and everything it makes you feel very much worried that there will be a problem when you arrive at the place.
    And i was trying to search for any videos regarding premiere cancun vacations. I cant find anybody posting pictures or video claiming what experience they have on this resort.
    I found one but its actually a commercial done by premiere.
    But it will help people or anybody if there is going to be a video or pic by just a regular person that tries the resort.it doesnt matter if its a bad review or good.but it makes if you feel certain that it is real.
    Anyway, i will try to put updates and pic after my vacay.
    I called and ask if i can bring a friend since i dont have a husband.
    And i was told yea its ok.
    Ill see and reviews afterwards.
    I wont hold back.
    Lol.
    Aleyna Perez is the agent that sold me the package.
    I was endorse by my sister that bought the package too.
    Ill keep you guys posted !

• He
    Hermes23 Sep 14, 2017

@Emjayonjak How did it go?

• Je
    jeffrey arcia Oct 23, 2017

@Emjayonjak How was your experience with this company/resort so far?

• Rp
    R.Padernal Feb 21, 2015

I also a victim of this scam Premier Cancun Vacation not only my wife was a victim and also myself this is what happened one of representative of this cancun premier vacation called my wife and she offer a good deal to cancun mexico my wife doesn't had idea this is base in mexico so because of their good offer my wife got this vacatiom package free hotel, food drinks plus yacht cruise for 3 person. Now she ask your a down payment $250.00 dollars coz this package deal total of $698.00 a big discount actually must cost $ 5000.00 dollars. so my wife give her credit card number then after a week without our knowledge they took the money from credit card the remaining balance without permission from us $ 448.00 dollars and then after a month we got the card statement total of $ 698.00. its okay coz we need that vacation after 6 months that we not use that vacation the lady from cancun vacation call my wife that your vacation package is almost expired after 6 months period so this the deal so that were can extend your vacation i need to sell your vacation package to someone else so that you can extend your time another 6 months so in good faith i agree and i need buy vacation package just for renewal temporary charge your account and well refund your money back to my wife credit card account my wife fault she's not check her statement of her credit card and cancun vacation they charged another more $698.00 dollars two time total of $ 1, 396.00 dollars so i called the PREMIER CANCUN VACATION. [protected] ext. 6474 Department Special Promotion. this is base in Mexico. and i complain why they charged me two times the same tour package and they can't return my money back this PREMIER CANCUN VACATION is a SCAM be careful to the next victim. Until now we didn't use that vacation packaged coz we might get nothing when we arrive their.

• Ku
    Kubesako Jan 31, 2014

Why after all this numerous complaints this bloody premiere cancun vacations company still victimizing poor innocent people. I am so upset I just lost nearly 700 uk pounds because of this stupid holiday. This agents will really get into your nerves and calls you many times until you give up your credit card no. It was like a hostage taking scenario. I had my share of this traumatic, upsetting experience. This company should be shut down! Please help us who are victims of this scam.

• Fr
    frustrated travellers Nov 30, 2013

Is this a scam or is it legit? I too have been contacted and asked to purchase one of these vacations, my aunties also purchased too as it sounded good, also and reading at the bottom it also says no family or group bookings as I we will be charged full rack rate of hotel rooms? Why can't we get a refund? I'am very frustrated at these companies that do this to innocent people.. I think this needs to stop!!!

Nothappyjan333 Oct 28, 2013

Thanks for your response on my complaint on 3rd of Sept posted by Nothappyjan333. I should be grateful if you can refund my deposit of $250.00 but I decided not claim it anymore. I have learned my lesson not to give any information of my details to anyone especially credit card. That's security reason and peace of mind. The $250.00 is considered as a gift for your company and I have to intention of claiming it.

cheerwin Sep 18, 2013

Same thing happened to me. I paid $ 250 and they took another payment just a week ago considering that I told them I will pay in full when am ready to book but still they deduct the money from my credit card. I emailed you customer service and yet they told me I can not have a refund. Aleyna is my FB friends and messaging her about what happened but no reply yet. She also keep on asking for others people number for referrals. I am so disturbed by this and is affecting me so much. :(((
    I sent a message to PCV QUALITY CONTROL and I hope I will get positive response.

PCV Quality Control Sep 05, 2013

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. On behalf of Premier Cancun Vacations, please accept our apologies for the actions taken by the staff of the sales team. It is feedback such as yours that helps us to keep track of the manner in which companies sell our travel products and allow us to take action against the companies responsible. While the sales methods utilized by the sales company may have been questionable, we at Premier Cancun Vacations, assure you that we provide 100% fulfillment of any and all of our vacation packages that are sold. We have been providing quality discounted vacations to happy, returning families, year after year, for the past 10 years. We hope that you will use your vacation package and give us the chance to provide you and your family with an amazing vacation, as we have no doubt that you will be thankful to have purchased the vacation, no matter what the circumstances. In the alternative, if you please provide us with your booking number, name and/or any other information that can assist us with locating your vacation package within our system, we would be happy to issue a full refund to you of all monies paid to the sales company. In addition, please be aware that Premier Cancun Vacations does not permit sales solicitations for our travel products via social media. As such, any efforts made by individuals to contact you through facebook should be ignored and or reported to our customer service department at [protected].

PCast Aug 02, 2017

@PCV Quality Control Somebody named Mr Alvin Paule Fulgueras who requested to be one of his friends in Facebook with his account name Alvinn Paule-Fulgueras. He introduced himself as a Sales Agent of Primier Cancun Vacations and a native of Davao City, Philippines. He has thousands of facebook friends with a good looking photos on facebook and says he was half Filipino, half Spanish decent that is why his looks differs from most Filipinos. After friendly conversations using Messenger App in Facebook, he started saying they got this huge Promotions in their Cancun Resorts in which if I avail a package they have Free Orlando, Florida as well as Free Royal Carribean Cruise in Bahamas. He told me it cost $US 1, 398 and will need a Deposit as its only very limited. So he pass the phone to a Mexican guy and started asking for my Credit card details for the downpayment of $500. Constant promises from Mr Fulgueras that he will organize my flights from UK to Cancun and viceversa and will take a days off from work to tour me around Cancun. 2nd payment taken last 14th July 2017 the amount pf $449. Communication with Mr Fulgueras continues with his promises and even asked for more referrals from my friends in the UK. 1st of Aug 2017, I noticed that his Facebook account was deactivated so I quickly try to message him on Messenger but I was already blocked. I search his name in FB and there is a public post saying that Alvinn Paule-Fulgueras was using all his FB photos from a certain Tana Phoun Savath from Indonesia. I quickly rushed to my bank to inform them to restrict any transactions from Cancun, Mexico as I might have been conned by this Sales Agent and bribed my hard earned money. I contacted the Primier Cancun Vacations company and says they will send me an email for a Cancellation Form in about 1-2hrs after our conversation, 8hrs have gone past and never received any emails until now. I was so worried that this Primier Cancun Vacations company is not a legitimate one until I get my refund of $US 949.00 I already paid to them. I am hoping this will warn anybody for future offers from this guy who represent the company. I am hoping the company is legitimate one. So please refund me so that your company will not get a bad image to the public.

• Ju
    Junior Almario Mar 07, 2018

@PCast I'm also in the same situation. Did you actually received your refund? They sent me the cancellation form and I sent it back to them and they acknowledge receiving it and confirmed that the refund is in process.

• Al
    Alexxaa Dec 19, 2018

@Junior Almario did u get your refund?

• Ga
    Ganda Bae Ganda Feb 06, 2019

@PCV Quality Control I'm also a victim of this girl that kept on calling me, can I refund what I have paid?

• Ha
    hakoda26 Sep 03, 2013

my friend's step-mother makes $66 hourly on the internet. She has been fired for 6 months but last month her paycheck was $20051 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this web site http://www.mac22.com