Premier Cancun Vacations — premier cancun vacations scam - belinda ocampo
Beware of Filipino Vacation Package Shill/Scam Alert!
Premier Cancun Vacations (Facebook page and Google for reviews)
Ave Tulum #200 Loc 101 SM 4 Suite 218
Cancun Quintana Roo Mexico 77500
Telemarketing Numbers Used:
[protected], [protected] and [protected] (Google for reviews)
Staff of hundreds:
Manager/Supervisor - Bianca Mendez (Google her)
Vacation Planner - Belinda Ocampo (Belle) (https://www.facebook.com/belinda.ocampo.520)
A beautiful Filipina/Filipino targeting the Filipino community will befriend you on facebook based on your status and mutual friends (marketing objective) and try to sell you discounted travel packages. Once befriended on FB, you will notice they are online most of the day/night, they’ll start to show interest on your posts, initiate flirty conversation through messenger and eventually call you from the above numbers. The call will come from a loud call center/boiler room with other filipino’s talking in the background. These call centers could be located anywhere (Philippines, Mexico, USA).
When the vacation planner feels comfortable with you, they’ll start to tell a story, ask you to visit them in Cancun and depending on the situation, ask you to pretend to be either their boy/girlfriend or relatives so you can qualify for their discounted packages. If you agree, they’ll pass you to their supervisor where he/she will employ high pressure sales tactics, deception, guilt tripping and mind games and even ridiculing you about your finances in order to get you to sign up by using your credit card information. They'll claim that you need to pay right away during the phone conversation or you'll never get your "VIP Special Pricing" ever again.
Although the packages are legit, the company has been conducting business in an unethical way for years now. You’ll find more and more hidden charges and fees as you move along with your package(s). If they don’t get you as a client, giving the silent treatment is manipulative, passive aggressive abuse of another person. They become immature people and use this as emotional blackmail. This is why you’ll notice they deactivate their accounts after a certain period of time and start a new one since they do not like to deal with conflict. The kind of people who use this regardless of their race are attention seekers.. simply annoying and not to be tolerated and trusted even though they use the Lord’s name in vain.
There are hundreds of these Filipino/Filipina fraudulent scammers and liars preying on their own kind who will change their name, identities and FB pages on a regular; and for what, to meet their Quota for the month?! We work too hard to be here, these people are taking advantage of us and they need to be exposed.
Please share and Mabuhay!
The Vacation Package:
US$898 Vacation Package 7 Days / 6 Nights All Inclusive (worth $3400 retail rate)
Laguna Suites Golf and Spa - 3 star resort, away from the beach, not kid friendly and potential timeshare presentation
Ocean Spa Hotel - 3 star resort, small beach, far from downtown and popular beaches and potential timeshare presentation
Airport to Hotel is free, but from the Hotel to the Airport, the cost is on you.
• 5 days / 4 nights in Central Orlando, Florida (South Lake Buenavista / Radisson World Gate)
• 4 days / 3 nights in Bahamas Cruise (Royal Caribbean, Carnival Cruise)
• Cost per head, Hidden and Activation fees, Flights and tours not included
• Good for 2 adults and 2 kids (read the fine print for these conditions, you could end up paying for two rooms)
• Free hotel transfer
• Free transportation
• Unlimited access to use the facilities and the amenities of all the 4 resorts (Sunset Royal, Sunset Marina, Laguna Suites Golf & Spa, Ocean Spa Hotel)
• Free use of all non-motorized water sports activities (e.g kayak, boat, canoe)
• Unlimited in food and beverages
• 100% Transferable - Hidden cost involved
• 100% Extendable - Some dates are not available, to extend will be another feeds
All Inclusive Benefits:
• A la carte breakfast and dinner
• Restaurant (Nicte-Ha) 7 a.m to 11 p.m
• Open bar from 7 a.m to 11 p.m
• Free shuttle to the beach
• Air Conditioning
• Handicap facilities
• Daily housekeeping
• Safety Boxes in rooms
• Cable TV
• Swimming Pool
• Spa & Golf discounts