Premier Cancun VacationFalse Advertisement

The information the reps tell you on the original phone call is not true. We were under the impression our purchase of the smart circle card from Sams club included food and drinks. Now, two weeks from traveling we are told the package we have does not include food and drinks. I do not trust this company and will not invest in the property due to the misleading information given.

• Wi
    Wink519 Jan 13, 2012

Are there any news station and/or lawyers willing to take down this company? There has been hundreds if not thousands of victims complained about this company and how they keep falsely advertising their product. This needs to be stopped.

• Mi
    Mistress J Nov 28, 2011

me too. Another big loser with Premier Cancun Vacations. Promised all inclusive by 1st representative, then they only started recording with another another rep with additional info. Did they falsely use the name “Walmart’ when they said you ‘won’ this? If you know you are going to lose your MONEY anyway – just book the hotel anyway and don’t show up. it’s paid for and hopefully they lose any other bookings. complain to better business bureau, advise all you friends to record all their conversations-not just what they want, let your local paper know about this scam, see if credit card company protects you from a non-service or fraud as this is.

marq_oh Jul 26, 2011

Agree. I have requested that they put my home phone number on their DO NOT CALL LIST. In fact, asked them to put our number on the DO NOT CALL FOREVER AND EVER LIST and they still keep on calling. I've blocked a couple of their numbers already and they use different numbers to get through.

How do we stop them? They are so annoying!

• Ho
    Honest Citizens Apr 09, 2011

Premier Cancun Vacations. Complete Scam.

I got an automated call claiming I'd won a free vacation and was transferred to an agent. At the end of a forty minute conversation I was conned out of $600.

When I made reservations to follow up on this "deal" I was then informed there would be a $200 reservation fee.

I was put under the false impression that the vacation package was an all inclusive one. This was clarified for me when I attempted the reservation. All this extra cost would've added up to another $500 per person so I asked for my money back.

They made me sign and fax a disclaimer and I got half my money back.

I can't believe I fell for this [censor].

• La
    lala915 Jul 19, 2010

Smart Circle is a sneaky company !!! When I purchased the Cancun certificate/ card for the 5 day, 4 night vacation the representative assured me it was an all inclusive package; therefore including unlimited beverage and food.
    I purchased the card for $250.00 to now find out it went down to $49.00. In addition to that, the food and beverages are not included with the card. It is $792 total for two people... Are they freaking serious or simply delusional!!

I hope there company stops tricking consumers in their advertisement.

anonymous_123 May 26, 2010

These scammers call us at least once a week, despite numerous requests to be removed from their solicitation list.

• Mg
    MGR Apr 08, 2010

I want EVERYONE out there that this company uses TELEMARKETING COMPANIES out there to call you. If you ask where they got your number, they hang up on you and an automated voice comes on and says you are taken off the list or you have been put on the DO NOT CALL LIST.

To date I have been put on the "DO NOT CALL LIST" 12 times on my home phone and 3 times on my personal cell. I find it particularly rude that they will not take the 2 seconds to speak with you BUT if you say you are over the age of consent THEY certainly will take the time to speak to you to sell you something. SERVICE means just that SERVICE to the CUSTOMER. This company will never get my business and if I receive one more unsolicited call legal action will be taken. And for all those who are having the same problem...there is a process called "Class Action Law Suite".

I am sorry for my manner of speaking but this is enough now.

• Thank you for taking the time to write your comments. We appreciate this site as it gives us the opportunity to improve our services. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have had as a result of a misunderstanding with our travel certificate. On the fourth line of the terms of participation it states that this package is accommodations only. The travel certificate which you have purchased is all inclusive optional therefore allowing our guests to customize their vacation as they choose. An all inclusive upgrade is available for you upon reservation.

Should you have any further questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] for more information.

Sincerely,