Power Windows and Sidingno means no

I agreed to a "free consultation" for new windows at my home. 4 hours later, the sales person was still in my home. I told him no a number of times and finally agreed to the windows after I learned I had 3 days to cancel my order. You can't order the windows without signing up for a high interest credit card. The application for the credit card was processed before my 3-day cancel option was over and I now have a new credit card that has negatively impacted my credit score. No means No. I don't care if this is the best window in the world; the company's selling tactics are OBNOXIOUS and Wrong.

• Wp
    WPBeal Apr 08, 2011

Why in the hell would you agree to apply for a high-interest credit card in order to get windows you didn't want in the first place? Just tell them no and to leave. And if they don't, call the police. Simple as that.

Ana B. Nov 28, 2011

My husband and I met with a wonderful sales person on Friday after Thanksgiving from Power Home Remodeling Group in CT and Mike M. was wonderful. He walked us through everything and wanted to be 150% sure that we were certain about purchasing our windows. There was no pressure at all and I never thought I would say this about a sales person, but he was down to earth and very easy to talk to. The consultation did take 4 hours, but I knew how long it would be since I questioned it before I even scheduled the appointment.

• De
    Der Fluge May 27, 2012

We had windows installed in our master bedroom and found jewlery missing from my wife's jewlry box and our daughter's bedroom searched. Please don't let these people in your home!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices