The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Power Windows and Siding — no means no
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I agreed to a "free consultation" for new windows at my home. 4 hours later, the sales person was still in my home. I told him no a number of times and finally agreed to the windows after I learned I had 3 days to cancel my order. You can't order the windows without signing up for a high interest credit card. The application for the credit card was processed before my 3-day cancel option was over and I now have a new credit card that has negatively impacted my credit score. No means No. I don't care if this is the best window in the world; the company's selling tactics are OBNOXIOUS and Wrong.
More Power Windows and Siding Complaints & Reviews
- Power Windows and Siding - don't let these people in your home
- Power Home Remodeling Group - power hrg — say 'no thank you'
- Power Windows and Siding - know what you are signing!
- Power Windows and Siding - sales forced on home owner. false terms and conditions!
- Power Windows and Siding - don't spend the money!!!
- Power Home Remodeling Group - dont let them in, they dont want to hear no
- Power Windows and Siding - customer service
- Power Home Remodeling Group - company puts employees before customers
- Powert Home Remodeling Group - window installation/customer care
- Power Home Remodeling Group [PHRG] - roofing project