Pottery Barn — customer service
Ordered and paid for a Danielle Lamp online and was given a few estimated dates for arrival, didn't arrive after two months, and by now I don't want it anymore. Trying to cancel my order/receive credit or refund.
Insult upon injury, since it's from a vendor, there are no means to update my address (I moved).
Called customer service and was told "My hands are tied, do you understand I can't do anything." "You can't cancel the order."
So now a lamp will be delivered to somewhere I don't live anymore - which I paid for?
I asked the phone person if I can escalate the problem to corporate or someone in their customer service chain of command (apparently they don't see the problem with delivering a lamp to an address where I don't live anymore), and she said she didn't know what that is, and apparently is doesn't exist.
Customer service should be everything these day. This company should be ashamed.
More Pottery Barn Complaints & Reviews
- Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug - extreme small and shedding
- Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture - finish doesn't hold up
- PB Teen - crinkle puff quilts
- Pottery Barn Kids - dreadful delivery service
- Pottery Barn - buchanan sofa
- Pottery Barn - pottery barn cancelling order and late delivery
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - order # 063129377702 adeline faceted crystal round chandelier
- Pottery Barn - manhattan beach store employees
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - don't know what I am to do...
- Pottery Barn - rewards