PostmatesWages and earning

S Oct 27, 2020

I have work for Postmates for over 3 weeks now, on Postmate policy letter for earning and wages, it does say employees get pay every Monday. This 3 weeks I have not being pay by Postmate, after paying out of my pocket for gas, tolls and wear and tear on my ride. I had sign up for direct deposit and Postmate did debited and removed the debit twice on my checking account on the 8 and 20 of October 2020. Yet Postmate refuses to pay me my earning and wages, it like I am being target by Postmate not to be paid my wages and earning for some reason. I have reach piss off mode because I have contacted Postmate server all times on this issues and they still refused to pay me for my earning made while delivering for them over 3 weeks ago. There no contact number to reach Postmates about this issue and the help contact desk is a hoax, they never response to these issues with pay/wages/earning. It's like you working for free with slave labor being push in 2020 still within the Divided States of racist America.

• Updated by ShashaG · Oct 27, 2020

I need to know how to launch a complaint to be paid for my earning and wages with Postmate who have not paid me over 3 Monday’s gone for my wages acquire out of pocket, with gas, tolls and mileage on ride not reimburse with additional wages made also with Postmate. Could a company be so callous to an employee not being pay without a care in this world without a respond to this above matter mention and submitted to Postmate, over and over again?