Poshmarkmiss me jean

I

The item was described as Perfect Condition with a 34" inseam. The jeans smell, have been recently worn without washing, the side seams on both legs are crooked and the inseam is only 30". I've been complaining every day with no response. I want a return label and refund!!! I'm not able to reach the seller although I've tried. I have filed several complaints and most recent with BBB. I can see by all the hundreds of compliments filed, this Poshmark and sellers need to be held accountable.

• Updated by ibtink · Dec 30, 2016

See photos I've completed this field 3 times now and it keeps going blank!!!

Comments

• Updated by ibtink · Dec 30, 2016

I'm trying to update 'this complaint! I am damn sure not satisfied. Item was dirty, smelly, 4" shorter than advertised with crooked seams, curled up hem from dragging by owner. I have s video and have been trying to attach it!!! Frustrating when site doesn't cooperate!! I've attached photos previously!'