Pos Malaysia Berhadstaff at pos office selayang mall

F

Staff name suhana. When I arrived pos office totally no customer.and my number is 2086. Last number is 2085..I wait almost 5min only call my number.the time I take ticket is 17.50 . When I at counter this girl name suhana ask me is alot your parcel. I said yes. 24pack..then she tell me she do until 6pm only. After 6pn she wan to stop. I said I come in before 6pm..u should finish 1st. I said WANGSA maju pos office also can finish even they already finish working time. After that is make me angry is this girl ask me go back WANGSA maju pos office...totally no respect and rude...