Portrait Innovations — $19.99 special offer with 2 free gifts
What a joke! Today 11/21/18 was NOT a good experience at your Wyomissing store. We had a 10am appointment, when we arrived we waited 1.5 hours to have our photos taken. We were doing family pictures and were only offered 2 backgrounds and they kept pushing the Christmas tree one, witch we DID NOT want. After going through our pictures and choosing 1 (it was hard because they were NOT that good for many reasons, mostly because of camera mans error)we selected the $19.99 offer to be told our total was over $42.00. What a misleading joke! How sad that your company would mislead the pubic, and loyal customers. We asked to have the 2 free gifts taken off as we did not need them and they refused and said we don't think we can do that, and kept saying you need that "insurance" on the products. If you are going to offer a deal, you should truly make it a deal, or state $20.00 plus dollars "insurance fee" will be added, and you truly are not getting a good deal. You or they also need to learn how to schedule customers and employees so by 10am they are not already 1.5 hours behind, witch is funny because at 10 am they were only open an hour!
More Portrait Innovations Complaints & Reviews
- Portrait Innovations - crappy pictures - rushed through viewing & choosing.
- Portrait Innovations - everything
- Portrait Innovations - poor employer
- Portrait Innovations - terrible job!
- Portrait Innovations - crowded, rushed, under-staffed
- Portrait Innovations - christmas special
- Portrait Innovations - severe overbooking!!!
- Portrait Innovations - wait time and didn't get my pictures
- Portrait Innovations - poor customer service
- Portrait Innovations - photography