Portfolio Recovery Associatesharassing phone calls and unethical behaviour

J

If i could give you the telephone records of how many times they have called all day and night I would. I dont have anything on record as of right now. But I have been harassed by them for many years. They have asked for account review with TransUnion on 7/16/2017. I want them to stop harassing me and waking my son up. This has caused me so much stress and anxiety. Ive told them to stop calling and they continue to harass my family.

• To
    tonyq12 Dec 02, 2017

Why don't you try to file a lawsuit against this agency? I just read an article related to this collection agency at https://www.lemberglaw.com/portfolio-recovery-associates-pra-collection-complaints/. I think you could ask a law firm or lawyer to help you regarding this matter. Hope it helps.