Porsche USA and Porsche Downtown LApurchase contract

J Nov 05, 2019

I posted following complaint a month ago and I have not got any reply from you.

Dear Simon Kuhnimhof, Vice President Customer Experience
or To an Executive Officer who is in charge of Customer Satisfaction,

My name is Jieun Park. I visited the downtown LA Porsche dealer on August 28, 2019 and decided to purchase a Cayenne e-hybrid and pay in full. The only thing I asked the dealership was to do me one favor. I would issue two checks upfront, check # 101 of $30, 000 and a check #102 of $65, 861.93 respectively, and I asked them to deposit the second check on September 6, 2019 because I had a long vacation trip a few days later and needed time to transfer from my saving accounts to my checking account. And they agreed to my request.
They wrote down this agreement on their documents and even their general manager sign his initials on the document as indicated in the attached picture. However they deposited both checks right away and both checks were withdrawn from my checking account on August 30, 2019. I was totally embarrassed and had to redo my financial arrangement.
I don't know whether it was inadvertent or an intentional malicious action. The most important thing is that the dealer breached our mutually agreed contract. Porsche is one of the most prestigious car manufacturers with highest standard in the world and I believed Porsche dealers should also be held to the same prestigious standards and disciplines. I was very disappointed and felt that I would never purchase a Porsche even though I haven't driven my new car yet.
I believed this incident was a serious breach of contract. If my bank balance were too low for the second check to be cleared, I would have been forced to pay the price like the overdraft fee. But what kind of penalty did the dealer incur? I was liable for all the mistakes that were made by the Porsche dealer and no responsibility was taken by Porsche. They just gave me a typical apology about this and said that they didn't know how this happened and who deposited the check. I don't they realize how serious this breach of contract is. Because your company and your dealers are selling very expensive and prestigious cars and you should have really high customer satisfaction and be held to the highest standards.
This is a critical legal matter and a complaint from a customer. I wish you investigate this matter and take the appropriate corresponding actions. You must show me and other customers that you take pride in your high standards in customer care by taking the necessary internal management disciplinary action. It was the most distasteful car buying experience I have ever had and I do not wish this upon other future customers.
I appreciate your reading my letter.

Sincerely,