Popflex Active / oGorgeous Logo

Popflex Active / oGorgeous

Having problems with Popflex Active / oGorgeous?

Popflex Active / oGorgeous reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 6, 2013. The latest review Product was posted on Mar 3, 2021. Popflex Active / oGorgeous has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 6 reviews. Popflex Active / oGorgeous has resolved 0 complaints.

Popflex Active / oGorgeous Customer Service Contacts

SatClosed
SunClosed

Popflex Active / oGorgeous Complaints & Reviews

Popflex Active / oGorgeousProduct

On March the 2nd. I went to the drive thru at the Popeyes store number3415 in Baltimore Md. at 8:10pm. I ordered 3 spicy chicken wings and a red beans and rice. When I got to the window I was informed that they had the beans but not the rice. I asked to replace it with coleslaw. The young lady informed me that they only had one spicy wing .I told her to give it to me. I paid my bill of $7.69. When I got home the one spicy wing looked horrible and tasted worse.
The coleslaw was worse. This Popeyes is in a black and brown neighborhood. the service is horrible and the food is below par. this store needs to be shut down until Corp can come in and correct the problems of this location. I will not go back there but the attitude at this store is they don't care. I talked to other people about this location and I was told never to go there.

Popflex Active / oGorgeousI received a wrong order

I ordered leggings in the red color. Needless to say, once a year I order the same item just to renew it.
    If you're interested, here they are: adventure zip legging - cabernet.
    Last time I order nothing seemed to me suspicious. I opened my package and saw a different item in a different color. I can't describe how shocked I was. I found it on the website as well: wishing star capri - plum. But I don't like them and I will surely send it back.
    I still don't know how it happened, whose fault it is, but I am very disappointed.

oGorgeousScam alert!

I've ordered some clothing from www.ogorgeous.com and one item was too big so I contacted oGorgeous customer service and asked for an exchange and they agreed. They said that I have to pay some extra money for some sort of shipping taxes. I agreed and sent the product back and about two weeks later they contacted me and said that I have to pay more money! I asked about the money that I have already sent them and they said that they did not receive it. Since it was only $5 I paid again. But later they asked for more money! I did not get my top and they keep telling that I need to pay extra!!

Popflex Active — My daughter didn't get her present

I bought Pilates clothes and bottle of for water from www.ogorgeous.com. I indicated my daughter’s addre...

www.ogorgeous.comThe quality was horrible as well as the services

I bought yoga clothes and some equipment from the website www.ogorgeous.com. I was really disappointed, ‘coz the clothes didn’t look alike as on the website. The quality was awful and the seller refused to return money back. The company is the worst and I don’t recommend anyone to deal with them. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

ogorgeous.com — I would like to get a refund.

I wanted the graphics and ordered from ogorgeous.com. I got a bag from them and they sent out quickly and...