Popeyes Chickenfood quality

M

Why does Popeyes USA franchise permit a Popeye's in my town to compromise the quality of their food. I travel often with my family to the US and have to wait until We're there to enjoy real Popeyes chicken. Here they do NOT have the Cajun Rice, Do NOT have the real bisquits, and the spicing of the chicken is not what it should be. I wrote to [protected]@hotmail.com twice but I never even received an acknowledgement of my complaint. I would appreciate if someone would respond.