The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ponderosa Pines — maintenance
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have lived in this mobile home community for a few years now. at first, before Yes came into the picture, it wasn't bad. now, however, the complaint list is never ending.
1. they never mow the grass-it gets waist high before they attempt and then they do a hit and miss job
2. if you pay your rent on the 5th (which is their deadline), you get charged late fees. if you are foolish enough to drop your payment thru PP's door, it could be days before they post it and then you are still charged.
3. they evict at the drop of a hat -
4. the manager is a stupid child;
5. they rent and sell to illegal's, ponderosa pines is full of them - illegals - mexicans!!! they need to go back to mexico and take yes with them
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.