Pokerstars — rigged/fixed software
Warning to all Hold them poker players: This site is is using fixed software to determine outcome of poker tournaments! I have played hundreds of times and seen the pattern where the small stakes are loosing to the big stakes approx 90% of the time. Two reasons for that. First, each small stacked player eliminated counts towards shortening the duration of the tourney. Second the eliminated player will buy in in a new tourney, spending more money, making more profit for the poker site.
I want you to ask yourself, if they are doing this, then what is to stop them from doing other things which will increase their profits and steal your money. What about they set up for their player or even a virtual player/bot to win the tournament giving them 100% of all the entries fees. Their software can be manipulated to do just about anything and we players are the victims. During tournament play, I also noticed the most amazing bad beats which in ten years of playing live casino poker I have never, ever seen! They operate offshore with no control from anyone! I cannot comment on cash games as I do not dare play those! I have send an email to 60 minutes to see if they could investigate. I encourage other players/victims to post on this site and the net. Be warned Full Tilt poker is just as bad!
More Pokerstars Complaints & Reviews
- Pokerstars - stole money from my bank account - refuse to refund
- Pokerstars - unrealistic hands
- Pokerstars - atomated software
- Pokerstars - no free play
- Pokerstars - discrimination
- Pokerstars - freezing my money and won't release it to me.
- PokerStars.com - tv coverage
- Pokerstars - theft of money
- PokerStars.com - I have never seen anything like what happens on pokerstars happen in live poker
- PokerStars.com - stalking/harassing