The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Pokerstars — no free play
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Well, I signed up for Pokerstars using the ' free' start bonus from Pokerstrategy. I added USD 100 with my credit card to avail of a possible additional bonus. After a few months I found out I'm not that good at poker, so I decided to quit. I had consumed my USD 50 from Pokerstrategy, so I just wanted my USD 100 back. Guess what. I had been playing with my own money, not the USD I got ' for free' from Pokerstrategy. Thanks Pokerstars!
More Pokerstars Complaints & Reviews
- Pokerstars - stole money from my bank account - refuse to refund
- Pokerstars - rigged/fixed software
- Pokerstars - unrealistic hands
- Pokerstars - atomated software
- Pokerstars - discrimination
- Pokerstars - freezing my money and won't release it to me.
- PokerStars.com - tv coverage
- Pokerstars - theft of money
- PokerStars.com - Frozen account
- PokerStars.com - I have never seen anything like what happens on pokerstars happen in live poker