POF.com / Plenty of Fishunethical behavior and fake profile

E

I was contacted by a user of POF named brianslater1976, he sent me a message of interest. Immediately he told me that he was not online very often in the site so asked for my Skype address. We've only been communicating for 4 days but I already sensed that the photos he was sending were kinda blurry and he said he could not take selfie and requested me for a video call but his camera was broken. Last night, he sent a photo of his supposedly 65-year-old parents and I noticed it was pretty much high-resolution photo, far from the quality of the photos he sends me of himself. So I googled it, and true enough, the photo he sent to me was a stock photo easily googled. I checked all the photos he sent me and verified using google reverse image search. The photos of the man he was using was under the flickr account of a certain Mr. Alex Karis. He was not single, in fact married with 2 kids. I was beginning to get uncomfortable with the way he was communicating because of his sexual innuendos. I don't understand why it's so easy for members of this online dating site to post fake profiles and try to fool decent members who are just trying to look for some real connection from real people. Below are the Facebook links I found after I used Google Reverse image.