POF.com / Plenty of FishI want to report a predator/scammer on plenty of fish

L Review updated:

I live in Bend Oregon and recently met someone on plenty of fish who turned out to be a criminal a liar and a scammer. I would hate to see this happen to somebody else. At the time this person's username was flipturnaround, but I have a feeling they delete and create new accounts all the time. The name she goes by is Sara Hatfield, but her real name is Sara Klepper. On plenty of fish she claims to be a retired military cop and 46 years old, she is actually 32 and his most likely never been in the military. Anyone can Google her online and find lots of mugshots and arrest reports. She may be headed to the Oregon coast. Although she is not, and has never been a cop, she does carry a gun and should be considered dangerous. She's very manipulative and very good at it. She conned me out of thousands of dollars and caused a lot of emotional trauma.

• Sm
    smel Mar 28, 2018

hey I know who she is. she also got me for thousands of dollars and emotional trauma as well. I live in Georgia. I met her through facebook. you are so right, she's very manipulative. At that point she told me she lived in California . she got me to drive all the way across country to needles, az and left me stranded with $100 to my name to get back to Georgia. me and my pup got stranded. I just looked online and saw that she was in florida and was arrested for driving under the influence, suspended license and a bunch of others. shes dangerous !!! I hope they put her away for a long time

sar klep Mar 28, 2018

@smel Oh kids now days... You kids should not be so stupid!

LGrey Jun 06, 2018

@smel I am aware she's in jail in FL and I hope she stays a long time. I'll do another FB post/update, but my reach/shares only go so far.
    Beware to anyone who meets her and assume everything she says is a lie. In my situation it turned into domestic violence (though it is not legal for her to have a gun) and I would hate to have her escalate next time and end up seriously physically harming or killing someone.
    And don't believe or listen to remarks about being stupid. Anyone can find themselves in a situation like this. Don't be afraid or ashamed to seek help.

sar klep Jun 26, 2018

@LGrey You are the stupid one! Grow up and stop telling everyone that you're a geologist. What do you expect someone to do when you physically put your hands on them and go through their things and then lie to them numerous times.

• Ti
    Tiffany Sangrey Feb 01, 2019

@LGrey Hi I live in Florida and would to talk to you in this matter. Is there s asy to contact you

LGrey May 22, 2019

@Tiffany Sangrey I’m on FB, but my profile is not public. I looked you up on FB and sent a message, but have no idea if the message I sent is to you/the correct person. You should be able to email me from this site/ message board, but I can’t post that sort of personal info here.

Ohsusana Jun 24, 2019

@LGrey She just went to jail midnight on 24 June 2019

@Tiffany Sangrey I know her she is jumping bail today

Someonenew Jun 28, 2019

@smel Was she in Georgia? When?

LGrey Jul 02, 2019

@Ohsusana Yeah, I saw that. Thanks.

Ohsusana Jul 10, 2019

@LGrey 4072307740. Talk to this gal. She wants to hear from u

Ohsusana Jun 24, 2019

Susana 3868467380

I know her

Someonenew Jun 28, 2019

@Someonenew She is jumping bail today and leaving town.

social19 Jul 10, 2019

WOW! She was a mess... thankfully I saw right through her BS!