Plenty Of Fish — false advertising - not 100% free online dating service
Plenty Of Fish says it is a "100% Free Online Dating Service for singles", that is a lie, they have a paid "UPGRADE" option. This is absurd and illegal. The government should do something to stop this huge website from continuing with the false adverstising / deceptive advertising / misleading advertising. Won't the Federal Trade Commission do anything? Plenty Of Fish should be sued. If a website charges their users for any service at all then it is not "100% Free".
More Plenty Of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators...
- Plenty Of Fish - can not upload pictures
- POF.com - abused yet removed my profile
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers