Home Choice Services Logo

Home Choice Services

Having problems with Home Choice Services?

Home Choice Services Customer Service Contacts

4507 36th St.
Orlando, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Home Choice Services Customer Service. Initial Home Choice Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Home Choice Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Home Choice Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Home Choice Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Home Choice ServicesService

These people were sent through American Home Shield, so I paid $75 for a service call. Technician came. Told me I had a leaky faucet. Told him I already knew that; that's was why I requested the service. He said he couldn't fix it until I ordered a replacement, since it had a lifetime warranty. Tried to explain since I wasn't the original purchaser, the lifetime warranty didn't apply. He filed the report anyway, which means no repair, and I still have a leaky faucet.

Called American Home Shield; they blamed the technician. Called Home Choice Services. They said to call American Home Shield. Said I had already done that, and since their technician was at fault, it seemed they should take responsibility. Basically, the office manager said I was screwed. Still no repairs. Out $75. Don't use these guys.

Dec 29, 2020

Home Choice Warranty Services — Heating and air

When I purchased this policy I was told only a 65 service fee when a tech had to be called out and it would...

Dec 16, 2020

Home Choice Services — Plumbing "experts"

Absolutely the worst service experience I've ever had with the most pitiful excuse for a company; they...

Home Choice ServicesDenver bed & mattress

I bought a Denver bed with a Mattress in October 2019 and was ment to start paying in February 2020. Less than two weeks I discovered fault with the mattress immediately I called Home Choice, they then promised to send someone to come and check the problem. After which they will replace the mattress, nobody came we called again and again but everytime we spoke to a different person and that person would promise to sort it out. We went ourselves to Home Choice in Wynberg we even brought the pictures of the mattress. Then the lady sent an email to Head Office, the reply said the bed we bought doesn't have a guarantee yet the very same mattress has a sticker of a five year guarantee. Now we are stuck with this mattress which we don't know what to do with it, because it's very uncomfortable to sleep on it. Home Choice can contact me on [protected]/[protected] [protected]@gmail.com/[protected]@mail.com.
    I'm tired I don't know what to do anymore.

Jan 16, 2020

Home Choice Services — Lost order

I placed two order at Home Choice on the same day in October 2019. I received my one order in October 2019...

Home Choice ServicesHorrible owner

Do not work for this company. The owner will not pay you for training. He will ignore you cause he is a piece of [censored] cheap [censored]. This is the worst company to work for. Angry customers yelling at you all day and alls this cheap [censored] pays is 10 an hour. Very unorganized and have no idea how to run a business. I'm warning you to stay away from this business

Home Choice ServicesPhoning and having an attitude

Good day.

You have very very rude telemarketers working for you.
        The guy by the name of Sifiso keeps phoning me and every time i tell him i am not interested please delete my number then he will say with a stinky attitude too phone customer care to remove my number.

I have no need to contact anyone to remove my number i have no account with you guys i paid cash for my goods so why do i have to contact anyone to stop harassing me.

PLEASE STOP PHONING ME I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY OF YOUR GOODS AND PLEASE TEACH THE TELEMARKETERS AND SIFISO SOME MANNERS BECAUSE THEY GOT NOTHING.

• Le
            lemoinep Dec 10, 2019

Home Choice ServicesPlumbing

Worst plumbing Company Never took care of the problem.
          First I called them regarding a hot water valve that I could not turn off in my kitchen of a rental property in July.
          Tech came out spent all of 10 mins said all was good.

Shortly after he left hit water is spewing from the valve that he said all was good!

In Sept came to the same rental 3+ times to

clear a main line. Provided every excuse of Baby Wipes. Had AHS send another vendor it's not baby wipes, and the SEPTIC system was FINE, including the drain field.
          I lost a tenant and$2000.00 in revenue because they "Home Choice Services told the tenant it was a much larger problem. Tub needed to be removed dry wall cut ...

• De
              Deidre Marshall Nov 03, 2020

The worst tech..called AHS and they sent them out. Biggest mistake as the tech came out and looked and said "Oh that is not covered we will not repair that"