Plentyoffish.comscam artist

N

*warning, red flag, horns, beepers, whistles* ladies on plentyoffish, beware. There is a guy in grand blanc, michigan that is totally and completely lying to you. His screenname is italian boy. His profile says "the swordfish: looking for the right women." (Notice he said women, not woman). How do I know this? Because up until 1 week ago he was my boyfriend of almost 6yrs. Half of whats in his profile is a lie, and his profile has been up and down several times over the last 2 yrs or so. He is a cheater, a lier, and never has only 1 woman at a time. He hasn't been "single" in 14 yrs. He jumps from one relationship to the other, and his relationships always overlap. He starts with a new woman and she thinks she is dating a single man. He goes back and forth between the new woman and his unsuspecting girlfriend. He has given me 2 std's. This guy is a dirtbag. He is a very good looking guy and can be extremely charming, so watch out for him. But trust me ladies, that pretty face is all he has to offer. He doesn't have a real job and is always looking for the next big "scam" in order to make money. His house looks like an episode of the show "hoarders" (No lie)!!! If you decide to ignore my warning, then you are on your own, and may god have mercy on you for all the heartbreak you are going to go through. He will bleed you dry and use you for everything he can get out of you. All while he cheats on you with someone else. And if you think i'm just a disgruntled ex-girlfriend, you're wrong. I broke up with him. I could tell you stories that would make your hair stand on end!!! Stay away from this guy!!!

• Wl
    wldangel1961 Feb 28, 2013

Ladies beware of this profile user snowbank2013 on Plenty of Fiish Dating Site he is a stalker I am going through a divorce and was recommended to POF by a relative I met this man snowbank2013 his real name is Willie we got together and it just wasn't what I was looking for what happened next was a nightmare he would call and text me every 30 minutes one night he actually pulled his car into my driveway and turned off his car and sat in my driveway for two hours waiting for me to come home I had to call the police. The next day I received a text he wanted to come to my house I told him no and he started sending me a bunch of nasty texts. I have finally got rid of him but it took awhile if you are smart you will just stay away from POF as all the men on there are looking for a woman to take care of them and nothing more. This Willie is a well known stalker he has done this before to other women and has domestic violence on his record yeah these are the kind of men that they have on this site. I finally just deleted my profile good riddance

• Ha
    habibs Jul 28, 2011

Advertising was good enough for me to upgrade but then after I upgraded on the website I did not know that actally I will be not getting the full service I will get if I upgrade, in the other hand the website said they can't refund my money back, that is what I call stealing my money without providing the things I expected to get from the website and without a refund from the website I did not know the website is actually unsafe to upgrade on and my username is habibs on the website.

no lie Jul 25, 2011

Well I met him and you are a liar... he is a good sweet caring man... you must me an ex, looking for a way to get back at him... well you are wrong. he is very sweet and not like anything you said he was. you should stop being a pest and just move on... coolchic35

marie3064 Jul 22, 2011

just add me back ive been on here several years

marie3064 Jul 22, 2011

i want back on site dont know whats wrong

marie3064 Jul 22, 2011

my account seems to be deleted i want back on pof and cant seem to get anywhere my screen name was marie3064 and password lonely can u add me back on PLEASE

• Se
    seaglassgirl May 14, 2011

I had been a member of plentyoffish for several yeas and just recently they deleted my entire profile for no reason. I've tried to start, a new profile with new username and password, but it won't let me. It evens states that my email address in not in their data base. I the received a generic email from a "Markus" welcoming me to the site and verifying my username and password that they say is already being used and still are unable to get back into the site. I've emailed them several times without any reply.
    Stay away from these free sites, they aren't worth the time and trouble.

chocolateluva Feb 08, 2011

*commenting has been disabled* please send a message to chocolateluva if any incoveinece! sorry for any inconvience!

chocolateluva Feb 07, 2011