Playtika / slotomania

Please please please Slotomania tech support I'm writing once again about my games not working! You added something new again and it messed me up as I am unable to play a game decently due to the blue circle going around and around no matter what I try to do! But this time I'm not only getting one blue circle but a double one which is causing my games to screw up big time! Even though I put my games on auto play it spins once, the blue circles come up and stops the game. Then when it feels like it it will spin again and the same thing happens again so on and so forth! It makes me tired and so mad cuz it's not even giving me any hammers to play the new piggy game which isn't fair to me! Plus I can't get into my cards album again - What is up with my game's not working alot of the time? Please fix my game asap - I won't be spending anymore of my own money until I get my game fixed and then I will think twice about it! Also I think I should get some extra coins for all this hassle I go through! Please fix it this first time I'm complaining so I don't have to write 4 or 5 times before you decide to fix it!

La