Playtikaslotsmania

V Review updated:

I have been trying for weeks to get Playtika to answer my complaints. I am still waiting for two bonus - 5, 0000/7500. No one has even bothered to email me back. I will be cancelling this game. (slotmania).

• Updated by slotmania · Mar 23, 2019

i have used my gorilla bonus twice and havent got my points. once was today the other couple days ago. i play slotmania alot and buy coins which will change if not fixed. thank u i spend a bit of money on coins as far as online games go. i really enjoy this game and wood like this resolved

• Updated by Your. Mother · May 01, 2019

I got ripped off 200 dollars collecting cards for sloto bingo I had 5min left to play and 1 card to fill the board I purchased the cards but did not receive them and lost out on 16 billion coins witch I paid 200 dollars for these people are scammers and thieves do not play on this site these people are fing crooks and are all cursed i am th he messenger you as ll are now cursed by God watch your world become hell before you enter into it.

• Updated by Bill Wertheim · Jul 02, 2019

Please return my level to me I was at 202 no response from you guys my e-mail is [email protected] .com it got hacked on June 16 2019 my I'd is for Slotomania™ 15000004267073

Please restore my level to 202 no help at all from you guys

• Updated by Holly Dawson · Sep 05, 2019

I can’t start my free slot game because it keeps going back to an ad for purchasing free money. I can’t even push spin and get the game started

• Updated by Artensy Khek · Sep 29, 2019

Same issue . Do you give refunds

• Updated by Nicole Simons · Dec 09, 2019

Trying to unsubscribe and not letting me plus u guys took out 2 payments within a week!!! I want both payments back!!

• Updated by Ryzal MS · Dec 25, 2019

Still no respon from playtika as today is 25/12/2019.. why can playtika send me the link to reset my password????

• Ca
    Catleigh7 May 05, 2012

Same problem .. I was stupid enough to think it wouldn't happen twice. But they have $100 of mine.. I should have 520000 more points and they claim I didn't have a transaction. Now I can't get through to them. But my credit card is charged!

Rose O. May 09, 2012

The game runs great till you buy chips, then it keeps freezing up or it drops all your points. So my experience says don't buy and you will have a great time.
    Rose O

• Da
    dandr96 Jun 11, 2012

yep, big bet and loses connection. this will get around by word of mouth.

• Va
    van2010choc Jun 14, 2012

Lost $20.00-52, 000 coins? Angry as HELL! How do I get my coins or credit?

• Ca
    caroline orr Jun 18, 2012

had win on spins and lost all connections

• We
    wendy mccullough Jun 29, 2012

I have not gotten bonuses or free spins just kicks me out and I get nothing. Also offered on my site are the free coin bonuses and I am never able to retrieve them either. Why offer something when you never follow through?

• Rh
    rhonda Miles Aug 02, 2012

Hi

I was charged $64.99 for 240, 000 coins and havnt received them

• Va
    Vanessa's Dec 18, 2012

Have just updated to latest version for slotomania on my phone and ipad and it doesn't load up I can't even play

• Po
    Pokerqueen870 Dec 26, 2012

Can't play For 2 days now!!! Keeps asking to update but can't update!!! Why make the game more technical for people who play on their phone and can't update!!! Still reminds me of the bonus every 4 hours but can't get it!!! WOW I hope this wasn't the big surprise they've been advertising the last couple days!!! So what's it gonna take to get the game back???!!!

Robin Stanislaus Jan 31, 2013

My transactions to buy coins for slotomania was blocked by Google Wallet. My Credit card was changed for the blocked transactions. When i checked in Google wallet site, they say the money is held by the app developer, which is playtika. When I emailed Playtika, they responded by saying its a Google Wallet problem. I'm kinda confused who is holding my money unlawfully here. My best assumption is, Google Wallet & Playtika are in this together. They charge our cards for blocked/failed transactions. They deliberately block transactions every alternate days. Keep the money for one to fourteen days and earn interest from it. While they are earning an interest for the money held unlawfully, they point fingers at each other. Alas, after earning the desired interest, they will release the money back to our bank/account. Where can we complain further? We need to teach these two companies a lesson.

• To
    tony5592 Feb 16, 2013

Slotmania is getting tighter and tighter by the day. They never answer you back, they are a israel based company. So trying to get customer support is tough. I have gotten a few emails back, but they don't answer my questions, they just seem to be pre-written emails with no help. I have spent money on chips, probably 200 bucks. Here is my problem though, the chip packages change day to day it seems like, If I buy chips the next day I find out I would have gotten a ### load more if I had waited. The other day when they were offering a special package, my cousin was offered a package I would have bought, it was 40, 000 chips for ten bucks, which would have got me 80k cause of my SR status, the only deal they offered me was for 100bucks. I was so upset. what the hell is that all about, I should be able to get the same deals as everyone else gets. I don't have a 100$ to blow on fake money. I can spare 10 bucks here and there but not a 100. So that was a real let down from Sloto. Also the bonuses and scatters are getting scarce, three months ago I had fun playing. Now they just screw you over and over again. I went 285k to 0 on spin ups, without hitting free spins, betting 1, 000 a spin. that's 285 spins in a row without a special free spin. I was so pissed.

Robin Stanislaus Feb 16, 2013

Playtika is a real screw up company. Yes, they dont reply email and when they do reply uit will always be a defaulted reply that goes like if you are iphone bla bla, if you are using android bla bla. When we buy coins, they take more that 24hours to load it. I have learnt that nothing much can be done about all the issues so I have decided to continously send them nasty emails using any kind of swearing n cursing n vulgarity that comes to my mind when im writing to them. Surely they wont reply but they definitely read it. I have stopped buying coins from them. We need to boycott playtika. Anyone has already created a fb page to boycott playtika? If not, I will create one.

no luck Feb 22, 2013

why am i being billed for this site and keeps reoccurring every minute $20.99 and i never give my keycard details out especially to gaming

• Da
    daniel carpenter Mar 02, 2013

The site is a joke, I recommend that all player go to a internet rating service like Ranker and rate Playtika in customer service and satisfaction. Maybe an award for the worst will get their attention and quit the deliberate discrimination and manipulating of player who pay to play. I predict a lawsuit soon enough and their demise.

• Mo
    moniqueh Mar 04, 2013

Slotomania is the worst game on facebook there is so.much cheating and rigging of the reels they have took a perfect game and destroyed it why sell to these people that don't have a good support system they took a free game and tried to make it into a pay game because if you don't pay for a coin package you can not win anything this game sucks its just a matter of time till there's no one to playband then they will have to sell because they don't care about the players that have been playing before they purchase it I have unlinked the game and deleted and blocked it and will not be playing until things go back to where you can have fun without the stealing and rigging of the reels like they are doing please seek the game back to some owners that will appreciate the players and want steal AMD takenaway the enjoyment of the game

• Ml
    Mletuli Mar 17, 2013

I was promised free chips and was charged $99.99 on my bank account for chips and having difficulty getting my refund or resolution to my issue, I am out $99.99 which I cant afford ! This game is a scam and I am somehow going to get my money back!! I am so upset about this!

• Sh
    Sheri T Smith Mar 27, 2013

Slotomania won't let me share my bonus wins, SR points not being updated, and unable to chat while I am playing.

christine hillier May 05, 2013

Why over the past 24 hours have i lost over 1 million credit when i haven't been playing slotomania. Help please.

• Pe
    Penny quick May 18, 2013

I had 10.6 million on this game and it all got erased and went back to zero! I want my credits back. I can't seem to get anY answers.

• Br
    Brenda Kipp Jun 17, 2013

I love to play Slotomania. I have had trouble loading for several months. I went out and bought a new computer because I was using my daughter's laptop. Worked good for a while but then got slower and now will not load at all. This new computer is only a month old. It has Windows 8 with all the bells and whistles. I still get all of the links for free coins but they will not load.

• Ms
    Msera Jun 29, 2013

Please help me, , , , , I have played slotomania for 18months, , , luved the game, , purchased many credits, , had high levels, , then my tablet broke, , oh my !!! my when I signed in on new tablet, , , lost all my levels&credits..very sad, , can anyonehelp me g e t bavk my levels onto new tablet, , , please hel0 me, , , MargS

markwiz1625 Jul 15, 2013

So tired of this game. It is suppose to be fun, but you cannot win anymore, you can't get your coins when you purchase them. And, once you do buy coins you will not win big anymore, cause they want your money. I say we all get together on a class action suit, and receive our coins and money, or sue them. It's a game they know they are getting thier their money, why can't we

• Ta
    tatsami Jul 16, 2013

Yes, thank you for providing this forum. I can no longer connect to fb with my android mobile. I understand it is a stand-alone app but should still connect to fb. I went to fb and "unliked" Slotomania and again "like." My game continues to freeze up my phone, or forces me to close. Also I cannot even get 1 Spin on Happy Days befor it literally closes out the entire game. I've tried several times. FB says Slotomania is misconfigured for Android mobile app. This is all frustrating, to be sure- but I love the game. I ask that you contact me via email with resolutions to these issues. Final words: The slots are indeed tighter than before and I would guess that goes along with new ownersjip.

• We
    Wendy Alfaro Nov 17, 2013

I love playing Slotomania at night when my Husband is busy. I mistakenly joined my pc/phone acct together on FB which is fine.. BUT I had 11 MILLION 500 THOUSAND dollars (points) some purchased some won. I would play 10, 000 at a time and mostly play 1, 000 each spin.. and was on level horses wild and free and a gold level card status. well after joining my two acct together my tablet (the one with over 11 Million) disappeared never to be seen again. I have written and complained 13 times and not one reply... I feel like they have taken advantage of me.. It really sucks and I will tell everyone I know and everyone thinking of downloading to NOT do it.. If they would give me back my points (money) I would be happy!!!

• Fm
    Fm5930 Dec 09, 2013

I have JUST had the same issue. I purchased a coin package and never received the coins. I sent 6 emails with copies of receipt attached. NOT A SINGLE RESPONSE!!! I'm one ticked off person. It doesn't matter if it's $100 or $.99 because it's stealing from customers! And every penny adds up. DO NOT TRUST PLAYTIKA OR SLOTOMANIA!!

• Ta
    TanDer#2 Mar 23, 2014

I am not able to move from game to game. It will unlock but it won't open for me to play. I am suppose to be on Level 2 yet I cannot get to play the second game. I have even bought more coins thinking that was the problem. I have this app on my phone with no problem. I have tried to get this fix with several customer reps. They are very friendly yet they were unable to help me. I love the game but it still has a lot of bugs to be fixed.

• Ne
    Neknonrev Jul 17, 2014

On level 396 spent 11, 000, 000 credits went up 2 levels - bonus games 8 out of 10 all paid the minimum - stupidly spent $9 Aus for re spin on one - got the second lowest pay - never to get any of my money again - total rip off

Jane laible Aug 18, 2014

I have over 8 million credits . When I try to play today, the home page comes on, but it doesn't put you through to the games! When I do play, there's a lot of difficulty. I'd like to play off my credits or get my money back. [email protected]

• To
    tony blaso Oct 05, 2014

fk slot mania & caesars can't contact them let alone get an answer back screws u on collecting gifts and offers only a certain few a good deal on coins. 6 m coins 4 $30 FU

debort Nov 04, 2014

I play poker on this site for fun, however, it costs money to get a large amount of play chips. I purchased this large amount one time but they have gone into my account twice since and taken the $32.99 without my permission.

• Te
    texas_duke2002 Dec 07, 2014

I have been playing these games for some time now.. but in the last few months.. seems like all you can do is lose.. I understand it's all odds.. but when you lose over 60 million coins something is wrong.. over a month ago I sent message to yahoo support. since I could not sent anything to Playtika their support seems to be just a shell screen nothing more never would take the complaint and sent it on.. I contacted Yahoo games support.. got a response of they will sent it on to Playtika.. more b/s.. if they sent it to the "support" at Playtika all you get back is a standard b/s message saying they are looking into the problem.. more b/s.. I have sent them all the information I can get from the site.. done all the different things it has on the "fix" pages.. clear cache, reload IE.. etc.. nothing makes a difference.. I tried another profile and it seems to be better and have reported this to them.. but does not seem to matter.. I think it has something to do with the profile.. last few times I have played I have won different games and different amounts.. and here lately it does not even give me the coins or anything.. and seems to lock up more often then before..
    I am at the point that I would not suggest this site or anything associated with Playtika Ltd.. to anyone..
    it appears they are only wanting to get your money and then do nothing to fix or "debug" their system..
    I really enjoy the games. .but even if I win.. I'm not getting anything to play the higher stakes games.. so why bother

jamesbtri Jan 16, 2015

Wow ... so there is no help for this I have 92 charges on my card and no one will contact me back or anything .

• Pl
    PLaytika Tech Support May 23, 2015

you dont like the way we do thngs, leave! We are sick of you whiners and your constant harrassing us! We are here to make money, no serve you pathetic losers!

• Pl
    Playtika L May 26, 2015

I was chared $5.99, 4 times but I ded not order it.

Dean jensen Jun 07, 2015

I changed phones and lost my coins. How do I get them back?

Dean jensen Jun 07, 2015

I upgraded my phone and lost my 65 million coins.

• Ve
    Veronica Avery Aug 01, 2015

I won coins and never get the full amount. Sometimes I win 17 million and either get 1 million or none. This is very very frustrating. Why can't this get fixed?

• Ve
    Veronica Avery Aug 01, 2015

I have not been able to get coins from friends on Facebook in 2 years. I am not getting all my coins when I win. I have been purchasing coins and not getting the full amount. I have been trying to get these issues resolved for years. When will you fix these problems? This is more than frustrating. ...These problems need to be Fixed

• La
    LaKrawz Aug 22, 2015

Customer service for slotomania is non existant. I have tried unsuccessfully to contact someone at Playtika including multiple enails that have never even been responded to. I want them to stop posting everything I do on facebook! I've tried to click on the don't share button etc. to no avail. I'm so frustrated that I simply stopped playing! [email protected]

• Be
    Bee Lear Sep 08, 2015

Hello how are you doing im writeing to you because i have bought a coin package and the day that i bought the coins you gave everyone the hour and half level up and with that i didnt not recieve my three hour level up they crashe and i would like my coin package of ten milion so i hope that some one will help me thank you