Plattner Automotive Groupnon payment of salary

I went on board at Chiefland ford as a estimator/body shop manager. I found off right away that they had been committing insurance fraud. I tried to turn things around and do the honest thing but Doug Plattner Marcy Plattner Bruce Farlow lied about my position and would not fix anything to standards of insurance companies. They had me drive 4 1/ 2 hours one way to talk about my salary and commission. if I was willing to take a pay cut and not quit then they would have paid what was due to me. I did not see how fixing the roof leak, the panel box, and getting a measuring system should have been on me. I brought in 149, 000.00 which profit was 58, 00.00 for the plattners. They owe me 6400.00 they owe my tech [protected]@20.hrly and my painter [protected]@15.50hrly. Someone in Plattner office told Labor Board that Plattners if any or rarely pay anyone their last pay or their correct commission. This couple also does not pay their vendors to be able to run a business correctly.

• Da
    Darryl nelson Mar 25, 2018

I am thinking of taking a job with Doug at Chevrolet. He claims his body shop is to be repaired. Is this true or was it shut done for any other reason?