The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Plato's Closet — rip off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This store is the biggest rip off ever!! They have teenagers working there who plug your items into a computer and give you next to nothing for them. My daughter took in a bag full of clothes from Forever 21, Gap, A&E, Old Navy, etc. and 3 pairs of Converse that were in almost new condition. They gave her $13 for the sneakers and several sweaters. When she got home and told me I couldn't believe they could offer so little and charge so much for the stuff they have in the store. No one makes any money from that place and I will make it my mission to deter anyone that thinks about going there. They are making a killing off of people who need the money and accept there bull crap. I will never step foot into that store again, nor will my friends and family.
More Plato's Closet Complaints & Reviews
- Plato's Closet - extremely peeved with plato's closet
- Plato's Closet - selling clothes back
- Plato's Closet - stolen goods and lies
- Plato's Closet - ridiculous demands!
- Plato's Closet - what is wrong with these girls??
- Plato's Closet - customer service
- Plato's Closet - terrible service
- Plato's Closet - unpaid employee
- Plato's Closet - payment not received
- Plato's Closet - unfair treatment and behavior