Platinum Millennium Publishingstrange orders on my visa

R

I have three strange orders on my visa. I called the number provided with the order for this company and the machine answers stating that, "Due to the large volume of calls we no longer have people to answer" One option on the recording invites you to buy more stuff off of the internet web page. Choose option #2 and it tells you that it is not an valid selection even though you were just told you could select that. A different option goes to a request for the number that you were dialing. There is no way to reach a human being to ask about the order that you supposedly placed. Thankfully, my Card # was changed so they will not be able to claw any more out of my bank account. I still can't find out wat this was for.

RESOLVED

• Updated by Tamlaman · Jan 02, 2019

Oh, and with all the posts it appears I am not the only one!

• Updated by Plentymad1 · Jul 20, 2019

I paid for a book to be shipped for $7.95. Not only did the book not come, but my checking account has been charged $67.00! I am on Social Security & that money is to pay a bill! I need a refund immediately! What horrible people...

• Me
    Melinda Stanners Dec 28, 2015

I ordered the same writer's toolkit and a cute little sign. On the upsell page for the sign they did not disclose in writing that by ordering e free sign we were signing up to a monthly membership of their premium writer's group - the copy on the page focused on the free sign, but apparently the ongoing charges were mentioned in the YouTube clip. I didn't watch the whole clip, and it is poor disclosure to rely on people watching the whole clip to learn this. What a bunch of scammers. I regret ever clicking on their ad and think they should be investigated.

Yvette Messinis Dec 20, 2016

@Melinda Stanners Hi Melinda, I can assure you that it is not a scam. I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want.We do give our customers a trial to our membership when they order certain items from us, and if the trial is not canceled after the 14 day period, the membership does charge your account. To be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will not put you into our membership, and perhaps you overlooked it. Again, our sincere apologies for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: [protected], Phone: [protected], By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529

Ianonline May 07, 2017

@Yvette Messinis I didn't even know I had a free trial of something. I purchased the writers course (which is currently offline) and the little sign (not worth it in my opinion), the only emails I've had since are trying to get me to buy more and more. No mention of being charged soon, now I find a charge amount to my second biggest expense of the month being taken from my account just before I need the funds. I have sent an email to [email protected] and [email protected] so I hope it is resolved soon.

Ianonline May 07, 2017

@Ianonline Well I must say I have received a very quick reply - just six minutes - and I'm told a refund for the $67 charge is being processed. I have to wait seven days, I just hope I'll get it back in time to pay the intended recipient of the money. This doesn't mean the course is bad, it's not a complaint, but they clearly need to be more transparent in both their website marketing and their email marketing.

Yvette Messinis May 17, 2017

@Ianonline I am so sorry, I see from your message below, that you are getting a refund. If you no longer want to receive the emails, please click on unsubscribe at the bottom of the email, it will automatically remove you from the mailing list. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with, Thank you.

Ianonline May 23, 2017

@Yvette Messinis In the interest of fairness, I thought I'll update this. I requested the refund as it was unexpected and I urgently needed the money, I was told I'll receive it 5-7 days which was annoying. I waited ten days and still had no response, then I emailed again. Next day I received refund notification and it was my bank account the day after that, so two more days. It's very annoying that a refund request I stated as urgent was ignored, but I'm glad to have the matter now RESOLVED.

Yvette Messinis May 23, 2017

@Ianonline I am pleased to hear it was resolved, my sincere apologies for the delay and inconvenience. Please feel free to reach out to our other admins or me via the Facebook Pages, so we can get the matter resolved ASAP, thank you, Kindest regards

• Kl
    KLQ727 May 22, 2018

@Yvette Messinis Your email address DOES NOT EXIST!!! I called. I spoke to a Peter, (5/22/18 at 12:30PM PT, but I didn't receiver the email I was to get from him today CANCELLING the FRAUDULENT account you keep charging me $67.76 per month for. I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING!!! I bought a CD course that doesn't even work except in a very old computer!

[email protected] REFUND my money NOW. I will contact the FTC https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc about your FRAUDULENT stealing of my money for something I never signed up for.

• Ni
    Nicolette Jordaan Oct 18, 2019

@Melinda Stanners Also didn't know about this ongoing charge. trying to stop this now. Cannot believe this nonsense! In south african rand it is a LOT of money!!

• Ka
    Karon Strahan Mar 21, 2016

$7.95 charge on my debit card, $19.93 charge 2 weeks later... no contact info., can't find company on line... to open dispute with bank results in having to block use of card, for protection against further fraudulent use.

Not a great deal of cash lost but the nerve of these ###. Wonder how they got my info???

Yvette Messinis Dec 20, 2016

@Karon Strahan Hi Karon, I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. Here are our contact details; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: [protected], Phone: [protected], By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529, as for how we got your information, you probably signed up for our newsletter.

• Ro
    Ron Hestand Apr 20, 2016

I ordered their kit for $8 and change. Then two weeks later they charged me for $39.86 and two further months until I noticed the charge on my checking account. There is no way to contact them

Yvette Messinis Dec 20, 2016

@Ron Hestand Hi Ron, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Here are our contact details; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: [protected], Phone: [protected], By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

David H 75062 Apr 27, 2016

Same scam as Karon Strahan reported a few days ago. I purchased the "kit" for $7.95. I don't even remember seeing any video. Then 2 weeks later a strange charge for $19.93. I called [protected] and reached someone who barely spoke English. She said it was a monthly membership. I told her to cancel it, and she said she would send an email confirming the cancellation. If and when I receive it, I will contact my bank to try to get my money back.

This is the kind of junk marketing that has caused the FTC to put out regulations against continuity marketing, as this is called. There were way too many people ripping people off buy not fully disclosing that they would repeatedly bill your credit card for months and months until you noticed. The only time I got stuck in one of these before I was able to get the current month's charge refunded, but my bank would not refund the previous charges because they said I had to notify them almost immediately if I wanted to dispute a charge.

Yvette Messinis Dec 20, 2016

@David H 75062 Hi David, I can assure you that it is not our intention to mislead or "rip you off". I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want.We do give our customers a trial to our membership when they order certain items from us, and if the trial is not canceled after the 14 day period, the membership does charge your account. To be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will not put you into our membership, and perhaps you overlooked it. Again, our sincere apologies for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: [protected], Phone: [protected], By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

• Kh
    khelsnanna May 05, 2016

I'm having the same problem. Charges on both of my accounts so not happy. I'm a pensioner so it means I don't get to pay my utility bills this fortnight because of these scammers. Will have to close both accounts to block the ###

Yvette Messinis Dec 20, 2016

@khelsnanna Hi Khelsnanna, I can assure you that it is not "scam". I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do give our customers a trial to our membership when they order certain items from us, and if the trial is not canceled after the 14 day period, the membership does charge your account. To be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will not put you into our membership, and perhaps you overlooked it. Again, our sincere apologies for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: [protected], Phone: [protected], By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

• Ne
    newts350 May 26, 2016

I have had the same problem as most of these people, I bought a Writers Toolkit for US$7.95 & the Novelist at Work sign for US$1.00, now being charged monthly fees. I have lodged a dispute with my bank and was refunded the first month but while the dispute was being processed they took another one. I am disappointed that this has happened, I have contacted the company, Millennium Publishing requesting they stop the payments, am waiting for an answer.
    For those who require it the contact details I have are as follows;
    [email protected] (Got an automated reply)
    www.platinummillennium.com (Just a Sell Screen)
    Platinum Publishing
    Garner, North Carolina 27529
    [protected] (As I am in Australia I have not tried to contact them by phone or snail mail)
    Need help? Have a Question? Suggestion?
    Feel free to reach out to us by sending an
    email to [email protected]
    or by giving us a call at [protected]
    or [protected] (Another number and email address.

These details have been taken from the emails sent to me prior to my knowing they were going to start taking money)

Yvette Messinis Dec 20, 2016

@newts350 Hi Newts350, I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do give our customers a trial to our membership when they order certain items from us, and if the trial is not canceled after the 14 day period, the membership does charge your account. To be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will not put you into our membership, and perhaps you overlooked it. Again, our sincere apologies for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: [protected], Phone: [protected], By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

• Mi
    Michelle Stockard Miller Jun 01, 2016

I just discovered that I have been being charged the monthly membership since March. I ordered Novel Starter Kit in February for $7.95 and paid the $1.00 extra for the Novelist at Work sign. I just ordered the Keep Calm and Write on pendant necklace set for $9.97 with a different credit card and I have a feeling the same thing will happen again. I sent an email to their support email (that newts350 so kindly provided above) and I posted it on their Facebook page. I warned them that I will blast it across all of my Facebook pages, and I have several, with many followers and friends, and many of those are authors. I'm also going to dispute the charges with my bank in the morning.

I'm like a dog with a bone...I WILL NOT let this go!

• St
    Steven K Craig Dec 07, 2016

@Michelle Stockard Miller I just saw the reoccurring charge on my credit card as well. Just as you, I will not let this go either. I am plastering the Internet (author and writer sites) with a warning to stay away from this scam.

Yvette Messinis Dec 20, 2016

@Michelle Stockard Miller Hi Michelle, I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do give our customers a trial to our membership when they order certain items from us, and if the trial is not canceled after the 14 day period, the membership does charge your account. To be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will not put you into our membership, and perhaps you overlooked it. Again, our sincere apologies for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: [protected], Phone: [protected], By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

Samuel Yates Jul 05, 2016

I ordered a 9.95 pdf for Writers Life.org, and they have hit me twice for that amount, and then 2 weeks later, for $19.93 for a billing fee. I did NOT sign up for any recurring charge or membership. When I tried to call, I keep getting 'this is an off hours phone number, please try again".

Yvette Messinis Dec 20, 2016

@Samuel Yates Hi Samuel, I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do give our customers a trial to our membership when they order certain items from us, and if the trial is not canceled after the 14 day period, the membership does charge your account. To be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will not put you into our membership, and perhaps you overlooked it. Again, our sincere apologies for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: [protected], Phone: [protected], By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

• Im
    Iman al Jaafari Jan 11, 2017

@Samuel Yates The same happened with me. I do not think what happened had happened by chance.

Yvette Messinis Jan 22, 2017

@Iman al Jaafari Hi Iman, I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do give our customers a trial to our membership when they order certain items from us, and if the trial is not canceled after the 14 day period, the membership does charge your account. To be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will not put you into our membership, and perhaps you overlooked it. Again, our sincere apologies for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: [protected], Phone: [protected], By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

• Hc
    Hcmcollective Sep 20, 2016

I had charges of .99 and 19.97 in March, so I canceled my card, and then just got a charge this September for 9.97 again on my new card
    I have cancelled now yet another Visa card
    Also, I have called platinum millennium publishing in NC and left messages to no avail.
    It's always "after business hours" no matter what time you call them!
    It's a scam of epic proportions
    Why doesn't visa take action against this fraudulent company!?

Yvette Messinis Dec 20, 2016

@Hcmcollective Hi Hcmcollective, I can assure you that this is not a "scam". I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do give our customers a trial to our membership when they order certain items from us, and if the trial is not canceled after the 14 day period, the membership does charge your account. To be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will not put you into our membership, and perhaps you overlooked it. Again, our sincere apologies for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: [protected], Phone: [protected], By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

Marilynn Fleming Dec 17, 2016

Don't know who or what this is $27.33. Has been taken from my credit card. Platinummillenniu mp [protected] nc

Yvette Messinis Dec 20, 2016

@Marilynn Fleming Hi Marilynn, here are our contact details; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: [protected], Phone: [protected], By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

• Im
    Iman al Jaafari Jan 11, 2017

They TOOK amount of money from my bank account without ordering anything. How come they use the Credit card information. I had to stop my Card because of them

Yvette Messinis Jan 11, 2017

@Iman al Jaafari Good day, Iman, our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience, someone has replied to your email and we look forward to issuing you a refund and resolving the issue. Please note that when leaving a voicemail or sending in an email or support ticket, depending on the day and time, it can take up to 72 hours to receive a reply from us. We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email:

• Me
    Mezz76 Feb 06, 2017

Please STOP TAKING FUNDS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I will take this matter further if nothing is done about it.
    contact me on [email protected] to have this ongoing issue resolved.

Yvette Messinis Feb 07, 2017

@Mezz76 Hi, Mezz76, I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do offer our customers a YES or NO trial to our membership when they order certain items from us. You have the option of saying NO if you do not wish to join our membership program. We are totally transparent about it on our web page, and you are not forced into joining. Our membership program is packed with content that a lot of authors and writers such as yourself find to be extremely beneficial to them. We do offer you a free, 14-day trial to read the content, watch the videos, consume the newsletters and listen to the insider interviews. As stated on our website and within the terms, if the trial is not canceled after the free 14 day trial period, you are then charged for the membership, which you can still cancel at any time and receive a refund. Again, this is not a membership that you are forced to take. IN fact, to be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will NOT put you into our membership, perhaps you overlooked it. I have requested that they cancel your membership, you should receive an email from [email protected] confirming the cancellation and your refund. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you

• Gi
    GiGi Rena Apr 17, 2017

You also do not cancel the membership when people contact you to do so. I contacted you and cancelled - and for the past 3 months you have still charged my account!

Yvette Messinis Jun 14, 2017

@GiGi Rena Hi GiGi, has your issue been resolved? If not please contact our support team.

We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday

Email: Support at WritersLife.org
    Toll-Free: [protected]
    Phone: [protected]

By mail:
    WritersLife.org
    Garner, North Carolina 27529
    Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

• Di
    Disgustedatwriterslife Jun 13, 2017

Wow these people are really scammers!! As with others I ordered the $.99 sign and a week or two later I found a $67 charge on my account. I called and requested a refund. The lady who answered said it would take "5-7 business days". Well 10 business days later still nothing. So I am going to call today and let them have it. I am so disgusted with his company. Will never order anything again!! And I better get my $$ this week or it's time to put them on blast in every way I can think of!!!

Yvette Messinis Jun 28, 2017

@Disgustedatwriterslife Hi, Disgustedatwriterslife, I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do offer our customers a YES or NO trial to our membership when they order certain items from us. You have the option of saying NO if you do not wish to join our membership program. We are totally transparent about it on our web page, and you are not forced into joining. Our membership program is packed with content that a lot of authors and writers such as yourself find to be extremely beneficial to them. We do offer you a free, 14-day trial to read the content, watch the videos, consume the newsletters and listen to the insider interviews. As stated on our website and within the terms, if the trial is not cancelled after the free 14 day trial period, you are then charged for the membership, which you can still cancel at any time and receive a full refund. Again, this is not a membership that you are forced to take. IN fact, to be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible: "No Thanks" option that will NOT put you into our membership, perhaps you overlooked it. Again, I am so sorry for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; Please note that when leaving a voicemail or sending in an email or support ticket, depending on the day and time, it can take up to 72 hours to receive a reply from us. We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: [email protected], Toll-Free: [protected], Phone: [protected], By mail: Platinum Millenium, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529, Kindest regards,

• Sc
    ScammedinKS Jun 29, 2017

Same scam for me. Credit card company is taking care of five months past but the rest is on me. Let's see if I can get a refund. I think many of us who ordered that cute little sign back in October really regret it. It's annoying that this Yvette person keeps repeating the same message "I assure you this is not a scam" when the list of people who have been scammed goes on and on. If I was the only person who had failed to understand this was signing up for 'services' I would hang my head but I realized with just a little research this was indeed meant to confuse and these folks are hopeful we don't watch boring infomercials to the bitter end and just want to get on with our writing, etc. Yes, we were deluded into thinking these folks at a writing site would be more honest. Obviously a great many of us realize that is incorrect. And his material isn't great either.

Yvette Messinis Jul 11, 2017

@ScammedinKS Hi ScammedinKS, I am a real person, and am employed to respond to these comments. When you ordered that sign you signed up to our membership, which you could have cancelled at any time by contacting us directly. Here is our contact details, We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday

Email: Support at WritersLife.org
    Toll-Free: [protected]
    Phone: [protected]

By mail:
    WritersLife.org
    Garner, North Carolina 27529

Please send them an email requesting a refund and cancellation of your membership.

• Li
    Lisa Francis Jul 03, 2017

Hi there I totally agree

Yvette Messinis Jul 11, 2017

@Lisa Francis Lisa, we responded to your message and requested you contact us.

• Db
    Dboyekong Jul 08, 2017

I think I just fell for this scammers too! I woke up the day before yesterday to find some alerts from my bank notifying me about an online transaction and payment to one platinummelleniump. I really wish this never happened to me! I needed that money badly to pay for my mum's dialysis
    Please contact me on [email protected]
    Elijah Ekong

Yvette Messinis Jul 11, 2017

@Dboyekong Hi, Dboyekong, you ordered a kit, Get paid to write $27.00 dated 07/06/2017, you have no membership, you would have received an email from [email protected] with your details.

Alice Hendriks-Boshoff Jul 11, 2017

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as the above. I was interested in doing some writing on music, since I was in dire need for money - even more so now. To my greatest appointment I've discovered that this Ty person and his 'company' were taking my hard-earned money off my credit card, without my permission or request. I'm a pensioner and I need my money now! How and where do I get hold of these characters? Alice Hendriks-Boshoff

Yvette Messinis Jul 11, 2017

@Alice Hendriks-Boshoff Hi, Alice, I responded to your query earlier. Here are our contact details We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: [email protected], Toll-Free: [protected], Phone: [protected], By mail: Platinum Millenium, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529, Kindest regards,

Alice Hendriks-Boshoff Jul 11, 2017

Dear Team,
    I sent an email stating I want and need to have my money back. This is the reply I received:
    "
    Adame (Support Desk)
    Jul 11, 16:14 ADT

Alice,

You signed up for a monthly membership program. All of that information was disclosed before you could complete the order. It could be canceled at any time. This is the first contact we have had from you to cancel it. I have canceled it so the recurring billing will not continue. It isn't possible to refund all of the payments. We can refund up to 30 days so we have issued a refund for May and June. Please allow up to 5 business days for the credit.

Sherri

Platinum Millennium"

I'm not happy with this, to say the least. People like these, resort to passing the ball to the complainant's court.
    I must have overlooked the Yes/No option. I don't know, because I can't remember.
    What I do know, is that I did not receive anything that made me think I have an agreement with Platinum Millenium. When I realised, on reading to the very end of their ad, that they in fact wanted something for nothing, or for very little, I decided to forget about it, since I could earn more by typing letters for people in my village who can't do it themselves.
    This was the easiest of easy money for PM.
    I did not make use of their services or of a product. They took my money, but didn't give me anything in return for it. If I realised what was going on sooner, I would've reacted straight away.
    As I mentioned, I have a chronic illness that is in remission at the moment, but when it's active, I'm bedridden and not able to do much for myself. Every so many months, when the illness would allow me, I could get on top of my administration for a change. I'm finding myself in such a situation at the moment and that is how I discovered the anomaly on my statement.
    Taking money and not doing or delivering something in return, can not be justified.
    Thank you.
    Alice

• Bi
    Bill02 Sep 28, 2017

I am very upset to learn that I have been paying you money since 11/26/16 for nothing. I did not sign up for anything that would result in a monthly charge, and I have received nothing. I will cancel my credit card so you can't continue your con game with me. I will do whatever I can to prevent other people from being taken in by your scam.

Bill

• Mm
    M. Masterson Dec 11, 2017

@Bill02 Good day, I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. However, We do offer our customers a YES or NO trial to our membership when they order certain items from us. You have the option of saying NO if you do not wish to join our membership program. We are totally transparent about it on our web page, and you are not forced into joining. Our membership program is packed with content that a lot of authors and writers such as yourself find to be extremely beneficial to them. We do offer you a free, 14-day trial to read the content, watch the videos, consume the newsletters and listen to the insider interviews. As stated on our website and within the terms, if the trial is not cancelled after the free 14 day trial period, you are then charged for the membership, which you can still cancel at any time and receive a full refund. Again, this is not a membership that you are forced to take. IN fact, to be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will NOT put you into our membership, perhaps you overlooked it. Again, I am so sorry for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please, could you send an email to [email protected] WritersLife.org requesting to cancel your subscription and to request a refund? Thank you

• Mi
    Mike Larzelere Jul 03, 2018

I was charged $67.73 on my Advia Credit Card Statement. I would like a refund as I received no information in regards to the $67.73 I spent. From what I read, this company does not have a good reputation. Either send me my writer's kit or send me my refund.

• Aug 20, 2018

Dear Sir /Madam
    on 20 April 2018 I have been charged 67, 73 USD by PLATINUMMILLENNIUMPUBLIS on something which I did not purchase.

I therefore request refund for the unauthorised charge to my VISA card

Best Regards

Saviour Scerri

• Vi
    Virginia Hatch Aug 21, 2018

I received my last march statement and found a $67.73 charge-not knowing it was this company had problems before . I immediately contacted my card company and they changed my number and is investigating this.

All i want is my $67.73 back! March 2018

DannyVoll Sep 10, 2018

The company is charging my VISA credit card monthly for... I don't know what... don't know what I ordered or what they are charging me for. And I can't get in touch with them.

• Dt
    dta18 Oct 19, 2018

I have been getting strange charges to my credit card of 67.73 . Two so far, from Platinum Millenium Publishing. I do not remember confirming a sign up to this organization. Please stop these charges and I am looking into retrieving the two charges already made. RIPOFF. Thank you.

• Sm
    Smswv1956 Oct 31, 2018

There is a $70.00 Against my Visa card what is the charge for? I don't remember ordering from your company.

• Re
    Rebecca Brewer Taylor Nov 04, 2018

I am posting my problem here as I might get a response. I have written two emails as of now about cancelling my subscription but have no reply. As I have a limited income, I will need a refund of this month's subscription as I sent my email in October after the first subscription came out. I would like an acknowledgement or further information about how to cancel and get a refund if possible. As I am Australian, I can't afford to ring the US, and sending a letter might be a waste of time.

• Ta
    Tamlaman Jan 23, 2019

I was offered a free book and have a charge pending on my bank account! I will obviously be cancelling it. There are keen writers out there desperately trying to sell their first book and change their lives with little or no money and you just take it. You scamming [censored]!!

Dave Clark Feb 21, 2019

I am going to reply to their email askingfor a refund. I never saw the newsletter cost, just saw the fast writer guide which I ordered and it was totally useless to me.
    It was never statedthat it was for fiction writers only.
    If I new who toco plain to I would.
    I shall just do a post to a couple of FaceBook writers websites with thousands of members.

• Is
    I-starrman20 Mar 09, 2019

I had the same scam happen to me too. I ordered a couple of online courses from these guys at the end of November 2018, right around Thanksgiving time. Specifically, the products I ordered were get paid to write, how to write a really good novel, and plotting your way to success. Then, magically in December of 2018, I received this paper sign from them, which I never ordered. After feeling confused about why I was receiving the paper sign, I decided to keep it because I assumed it was some surprise bonus they were sending me on top of one of the products I had ordered. Today (March 9, 2019) I looked at my bank statement and discovered that they've been charging me $67.73 a month for their membership service ever since December 5th of 2018, but I never signed up for their monthly membership service. And yes, I've been reading on this page today about how they have a 14-day trial membership thing, and then they charge you after the 14 days. I also read their statement on this page about how they have the "no thanks" button on their sales pages. Well guess what, I DID CLICK THE "NO THANKS" BUTTON when I ordered the 3 online courses from them. I specifically remember seeing it AND clicking on it, so that I wouldn't be charged extra money. However, they still charged me $67.73 a month for the past 4 months anyway, and I didn't discover where the extra charges were coming from until today. I've now lost $270.92 from my credit card over the past 4 months because of it. This is not right. This is a scam! This company shouldn't be charging so many people so many hidden fees for products and services they never ordered. I want a full refund for my $270.92 that I was falsely charged, but I haven't been able to get a hold of the company yet by phone or email to get that refund. I'm super ticked about this!

• St
    Stanley N Heather Metzger Mar 23, 2019

I haven't ordered anything in over a year and today a 67.00 charge showed up.

• De
    Denice Girardeau Apr 07, 2019

I, too, have suddenly become cognizant of charges for something I have not ordered. I did not, and do not, wish to be a part of this abhorrent scheme to wrest money from unsuspecting people, and would appreciate having my money returned, and removed from whatever list I was inadvertently placed on.
    You say your are transparent in your dealings, but I do not recall seeing any notification.
    Please provide me with the email address I need to request a refund, and cancellation.

• Ca
    Carole Grider Jun 10, 2019

I don't know who this company is or how to reach them but they are putting charges on my business account debit card. I found many complaints about the same thing with this company and hope some one can get them to stop stealing from people.

C Hudson Jul 10, 2019

I ordered a course through your site and have been charged $101.01NZ for something extra. Please refund the money you took from my Credit card on 3/07/2019.
    My Mastercard number ends with 3302.
    I also purchased a course called The Power of Your Story!
    Please cancel & refund payment this as I no longer want it.

• Pl
    Plentymad1 Jul 27, 2019

I ordered & paid for a book several weeks ago; it was paid in full. Now I have this charge on my account! Please take it off immediately! I am on S.S. & have to sell plasma just to pay for groceries - this is part of my rent money & is due NOW! What a horrible, under-handed scam! I want my refund now & will dispute this!!! Why do you do this?

Alberto E. Goachet Sep 11, 2019

I HAVE AN UNDENTIFIED CHARGE OF $67.73 ON MI VISA ACCOUNT
    ALBERTO E. GOACHET, FROM PUERTO RICO
    PLEASE CHECK, EXPLAIN AND/OR DELETE CHARGE
    TKS

• Ro
    Rosalie Fidge Sep 15, 2019

My credit card was charged by platinummellenniumpublis8667529968 4 times unauthorised. I had an error in my email address and didn't want to pay any subscriptions
    I will report his as fraud the email address i did wrong was [email protected] but should have been fidgeshome2 @gmail.com.
    Rosalie Fidge

• Ac
    ACurl Oct 22, 2019

I have no idea what this is! I certainly would know what I was being charged $68.00 each month for. I have tried to find out who the heck this is charging my debit visa each month but each time I think I figure it out there is no response. They are fraudulently charging me for something I never agreed to
    Or purchased !!

Dalester Dec 11, 2019

WTF is Platinum M for $67.73? You charged my Credit card $67.73 USD and here in Canada that comes to $93.35. I am on a disability pension and did not authorize this payment for nothing I want it back!

• Dd
    D.Dubs Sep 24, 2020

Well how about this. I ordered one of their products (before I looked up that they do the above). The product was horrible and on the 5th of August I was told that all future charges would be cancelled.

It's now the 24th of September and suddenly they charge me another $277!

Understand that is WAY more than 30 days after so this wasn't some sort of automation error. Someone just ran my card again. I've filed complaints with the BBB in North Carolina, I have a complaint here on the board, and if this isn't taken care of VERY quickly I'm going to start filing for fraud at the FTC, doing a charge back ... and contacting their credit card processor to try and shut down their ability to charge anyone for anything.

I don't know what happened to Ty Cohen, a guy who was promoted by Anik and stood on stage with him and was top of the world why he's fallen so low as to obviously rip people off like this.