Menu
Platinum Millennium Publishing company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

143 complaints
31 resolved 112 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Platinum Millennium Publishing customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Platinum Millennium Publishing. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
B
12:40 pm EDT

Platinum Millennium Publishing - Unknown credit card charge

Hello. I have an unfamiliar charge on my Visa credit card:

PLATINUMMILLENNIUMPUBLIS [protected] NC
Bob Labozetta
Category
Services - Professional Services, Not Elsewhere Cla
Merchant Country

Please explain what this is for? Your rapid response is appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob Labozetta

K
11:15 am EDT

Platinum Millennium Publishing - Unauthorized charges on my credit card

I have been in and out of hospital for the last number of months and unable to go through my bills until now. I did notice several unauthorized charges for a membership I did not authorize. They have fluctuated from $100+ a month and $90+ a month. I am on disability fixed income and this has taken money away from groceries and medical charges and am at my max on a credit card that I had used for when we are in an emergency need of food and medicine. I am a single mom struggling on a fixed income. I did request to look at the free book and signed to pay the 99 cent shipping . I did not authorize for a membership. Can you please help me as we are beyond struggling now. I did not knowingly authorize a monthly membership at such fluctuated prices and seems a bit scam-like.

A
11:06 pm EDT

Platinum Millennium Publishing - Instruction manual not received.

On the 5th of June I paid $97 USA which was $143.49, Aus to you thru' Ty Cohen's smooth sales pitch. It was for an instruction manual or ebook to learn about placing ads to sell books on Amazon. I never received anything so I would like my money returned (a refund). I have a statement from the Westpac Bank here in Australia as evidence that the money was paid..
In case you need it my email is . [protected]@msn.com

6:10 am EDT

Platinum Millennium Publishing - Unauthorized debits taken

Platinum Millennium just debited my account without my permission. I have never received any email notice or product from them. Just a never ending stream of email advertisements!
I did NOT authorize a debit to my account in the amount of $67.73. I have not received any emails to tell me that I would be charged nor I have I received any product virtual or physical. I want this amount refunded and no further money taken from my card!

D
2:34 pm EDT

Platinum Millennium Publishing - Professional services/writer’s kit

For the past two years your company has been stealing $67.73 every month from my credit card account. I never authorized any dealings with your company so please cease and desist your blatant disregard for my privacy immediately, and issue me a complete refund for the money you've stolen. You may contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com for further information.

Dee Ann Loso
East Dubuque, Illinois

W
6:27 am EDT

Platinum Millennium Publishing - Unauthorized charge to my credit card for usd 67.73

I am from Sri Lanka and my name is M. Wazir Sourjah. Recently I had two small online transactions with Platinum Millennium Publishing (Ty Cohen), for services connected to on line writer training advise. and on 28th May 2020 my HSBC Credit card was charged for USD 7.95 and USD. 0.99 cents under reference [protected], which are legitimate.

Today (11 May 2020 at 10.02 SL Time), I was notified by SMS that PMP had charged my card for USD 67.73, for no particular reason. I have notified my HSBC credit card bank of this matter. This is an unauthorized charge, without my consent for no services received. Appreciate action to kindly look into this transaction and to refund me for USD 67.73.
My email address is [protected]@gmail.com.

10:19 am EDT

Platinum Millennium Publishing - Unauthorized $67.79 charge on my debit card

My name is Mark W Allen Sr. I have noticed this charge of $67.79 on my Navy Federal Credit Union checking account the past couple of months from Platinum Mellinium. At first I thought it might be something I bought on Amazon, but not now as this seems to be a recurring monthly charge.

Who the hell are you people, platinum mellinium? And why are you charging me this money? I did not authorize this. Correct this now. Stop this now. Refund my money now!

G

[protected]@comcast.net

S
4:11 pm EDT

Platinum Millennium Publishing - Writer's Kit

I received a notice of transaction for Feb. 25, 2020, on my bank statement in the amount of $67.00.

Here is the information as printed on the statement:
PLATINUMMILLENNUMPUBLISGARNERNC

I have no correspondence from this company regarding what the product is or how to access it. There are no emails or chat links.

Please refund immediately the full charge of $67.00.

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.

Respectfully submitted,

Mary Yamin-Garone
[protected]@nycap.rr.com

J
1:23 pm EDT

Platinum Millennium Publishing - unauthorized credit card charges

I received a notice of transaction for Feb. 19, 2020, on my bank statement in the amount of $497.00.
Here is the information as printed on the statement:
PLATINUMMILLENNUMPUBLISGARNERNC

Please refund immediately to me the full charge of $497.00.
Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.
Respectfully submitted,
Jean Jacobsen
[protected]@gmail.com

C
2:04 pm EST

Platinum Millennium Publishing - Writer's Life

I have recently noticed a bill on my credit card from Platinum Millennium Publishing charging $67.73 Apparently it is for Writers Life, . I do not recall ordering or receiving any merchandise from your company, and certainly not for $67 (on a retired Veteran's salary.) Further review of my credit card bill show these charges going back to February 2019, before that time my credit card company does not provide records. First, please remove me from whatever list I may have inadvertently been signed up for. Second, I would like a refund for the last 12 months ($812.76.) I am sending this complaint to you first, but if I do not get satisfaction, my next step will be through the credit card company. Please respond to [protected]@verizon.net

T
4:24 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have also been conned by this Platinum Millenum Publsihing writeslife.org company for the past 18 months and I want a full refund. This is disgraceful. An average of Euro62.00pe month has been deducted from my account since Sept 2018. I ordered the writers kit + free sign as a gift for my partner who is battling cancer did not realise earlier and after...

View 0 more photos
10:54 am EST

Platinum Millennium Publishing - writer's life. continued credit card charges

I ordered one online course for just under $8 plus a 'free' sign for $1.00 postage and since have been systematically billed $67.79 for almost two years! I want the charges stopped and the undue charges refunded, that is 1288 USD. BTW the online course turned out to be amateurish at best, certainly not of a quality you'd expect from a company claiming to know all about getting paid to write. This company and its affiliates are complete frauds and only interested in getting bank information so they can sneak money out of your account without notice.

7:18 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Having recently emerged from ill health and a challenging time in my life as an adult and parent, I have come to see a horrifying pattern of money being taken from my account by this company, Platinum Millennium Publishing. Can you imagine the horror I felt as I realized just how often this company has fraudulently taken money from my paltry, limp, little...

E
8:36 am EST

Platinum Millennium Publishing - I got charged for a service I do not want

I'm writing for a refund. I can see I was charged by platnum millinium pu for a service I do not believe I asked for or want. Could you please refund the full amount. Naturally, I have searched for orders I have made or any other purchase but have not found this. Also, I can't find a way to srop this transaction or complain in any other way. Please help resolve the matter. Thank you. Erik [protected]@gmail.com

K
12:30 pm EST

Platinum Millennium Publishing - writer's life

I ordered one online course for just under $8 plus a 'free' sign for $1.00 postage and since have been billed $67.79 for the past three months. I have sent several emails and tried their 866 contact number but just sit on hold and suspect that number will also bill me so I'm not willing to sit on hold for extended periods of time. I want the charges stopped and the past three moths of charges refunded and will post their fraud information on as many places as I can including contacting the state fraud dept in any state they operate in (NC and Coon ID'ed so far) and won't top until they comply. BTW the online course turned out to be complete garbage and was amateurish at best, certainly not of a quality you'd expect from a company claiming to know all about getting paid to write. This company and its affiliates are complete frauds and only interested in getting bank information so they can sneak money out of your account without notice.

S
8:12 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Platinum Millennium Publishing - unauthorized and continuing charges on credit card

I too, ordered a "kit" from Writer's Relief aka Platinum Millennium, I was charged 3.95. and then ordered a second one for $7.95. Then the charges for $67.00 started. I changed my credit card and they are still charging me. I also disputed the charges, but without any type of documentation my credit card company listens to the other side. this has been going on for almost a year.
They did not say anything on their paperwork about getting any type of yearly charges. I may have been charge over $100 as a one time fee. (but that was over a year ago).
I am really getting tired of all of this. i also wrote to the publishing place to cease, but they haven't. I just want it to stop.

Z
11:54 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a writers tool kit and received it. However I was not interested in a memebership hence am not sure why I was entered into one. I want ALL monies taken thus far REIMBURSED This amounts to an appalling manner of how you bamboozel people intot his type of expensive membership! My credit card has been continuously charged without my consent. I have cancelled the memebrship as of today!

A
5:16 am EDT

Platinum Millennium Publishing - deduction of membership fees

I bought a lovely Beatles poster from you.It was just what my son who has mental health issues needed.
But I have discovered from my bank account that you have deducted ovet £50 sterling a month from my account for the last two months.THIS APPARENTLY IS FOR MEMBERSHIP.
I NOW WISH TO CANCEL THIS "MEMBERSHIP" WHICH I MEVER AGREED TO and have these two sums refunded at once.If you do not do this and notify me to thst effect
1) I will go to my bank and have it cancelled
2) I will complain to the relevant trading standards authority in the USA
3) I will warn people of your practices on social media and advise people NEVER to buy from you.
I await your prompt response
Anna Briggs
39 Bellhouse Way
York YO24 3LL UK

D
4:14 pm EDT

Platinum Millennium Publishing - writer.org

I ordered a product for $17 and downloaded it. Then after two weeks I have a charge for $67.73 for a service I didn't order or purchase.

I learned it was for a "membership" and when I went back to the site I saw a link for "Members Login" I clicked on it thinking on could resolve the issue from inside the "members area". Instead, you are faced with a Wordpress profile setup screen. The only thing you can do is change the color of your Wordpress profile screen.

I want a full refund of the $67.73