Planet Fitness — customer service
I arrived at Planet Fitness in Forest Park at 8:30. I was told that the manager Cassandra would arrive at 9:30. At 9:30 still no show. I asked the two attendants managing he desk if she was still due to come and they said around 10. At 10:15 I was told she wouldn't be arriving for another 15 minutes. When she finally arrived at 10:30 she was rude and unhelpful. She had an attitude concerning my inquiry about joining the gym. I have never experienced such disrespect and lack of personableness when dealing with people. As a manger she doesn't deserve to hold such an esteem position. To have waited for almost two hours to be treated in that regard is disheartening and I have no plans to join this companies gym because of the way their employees treat people. I advise Planet Fitness's Human Resources department to invest in employee training.
More Planet Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Planet Fitness - annual fee charge 
- Planet Fitness - rude staff and manager! 
- Planet Fitness - be careful when quiting this gym! 
- Planet Fitness - freezing membership! 
- Planet Fitness - South Africa - cancellation of membership 
- Planet Fitness - television station choices.
- Planet Fitness - the customer service from the front desk boy!!! 
- Planet Fitness - customer service 
- Planet Fitness - employee service
- Planet Fitness - service